PDA

View Full Version : Pool drain and concrete slab....

riverrunner1984
08-31-2015, 07:20 AM
I need someone to run a PVC pool drain from my back yard to the street curb as well as pour a concrete slab on he side of my driveway.
Does anyone have any good contacts for this???

Figured I would check here before going to craigslist....

Oh yah, I'm also going to need someone that could put in some fake turf....

***Edit***
Failed to mention I am in Upland CA

2manymustangs
08-31-2015, 07:34 AM
I need someone to run a PVC pool drain from my back yard to the street curb as well as pour a concrete slab on he side of my driveway.
Does anyone have any good contacts for this???

Figured I would check here before going to craigslist....

Oh yah, I'm also going to need someone that could put in some fake turf....

1800DIG RIGHT :) its the law...

I know that there are guys in our boating circle that are in this bidnezz, hope they see this, maybe a thread/title like "contractor needed/plumbing/concrete/turf"... :goodluck:

riverrunner1984
08-31-2015, 07:58 AM
1800DIG RIGHT :) its the law...

I know that there are guys in our boating circle that are in this bidnezz, hope they see this, maybe a thread/title like "contractor needed/plumbing/concrete/turf"... :goodluck:

I had to google the 1800 dig right lol

Figured someone around here may know someone that can help me out!

ChumpChange
08-31-2015, 09:34 AM
Yes. Pool Butler is my guy. Boater as well. Used to be on the old HB. I'll text him this link.

riverrunner1984
08-31-2015, 10:29 AM
Yes. Pool Butler is my guy. Boater as well. Used to be on the old HB. I'll text him this link.

Awesome thanks!

2manymustangs
08-31-2015, 11:10 AM
I had to google the 1800 dig right lol

Figured someone around here may know someone that can help me out!

I had the utility marker guys come out and mark up around my house when I was planting some new fruit trees this spring... I would have likely cut my phone service/internet (DSL) if I had not... :)

ChumpChange
08-31-2015, 11:51 AM
I had the utility marker guys come out and mark up around my house when I was planting some new fruit trees this spring... I would have likely cut my phone service/internet (DSL) if I had not... :)

My gas line is running right down the center of where I need to plant a new tree. Those "dig" guys spraypaint everything! lol. New street slurry all messed up by them.

riverrunner1984
08-31-2015, 12:55 PM
My gas line is running right down the center of where I need to plant a new tree. Those "dig" guys spraypaint everything! lol. New street slurry all messed up by them.

Who did you use out here to find your gas line? I break so many sprinklers when I am digging, I would hate to his something like power or gas :yikes:

ChumpChange
08-31-2015, 04:47 PM
Who did you use out here to find your gas line? I break so many sprinklers when I am digging, I would hate to his something like power or gas :yikes:

Just call 811 off your cell phone. They send out all the utilities and mark up the place. www.call811.com