PDA

View Full Version : Rousey v Correia

Eli
08-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Did anyone watch this fight? Rousey is a machine!

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/2/9086037/knockout-ronda-rousey-vs-bethe-correia-full-fight-video-highlights-last-night-ufc-190

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk

ChumpChange
08-03-2015, 11:28 AM
I was able to watch it on YT the following mornign for substantially less money.

Eli
08-03-2015, 11:29 AM
I was able to watch it on YT the following mornign for substantially less money.

I didn't pay for it...I just watched [emoji51] for free as I drank awesome wine and ate tritip that was also free [emoji6]

Ziggy
08-03-2015, 12:42 PM
I didn't pay for it...I just watched [emoji51] for free as I drank awesome wine and ate tritip that was also free [emoji6]

You made my ears perk(and stomache growl) when you said TriTip....:D:D

Eli
08-03-2015, 12:46 PM
You made my ears perk(and stomache growl) when you said TriTip....:D:D

It was delicious with a Hawaiian marinade. Does TriTip qualify as steak?

Ziggy
08-03-2015, 12:49 PM
It was delicious with a Hawaiian marinade. Does TriTip qualify as steak?

My son smokes and roasts his tritip for more than 4 hours over an open pit...it is to die for.
It is beef but it ain't a steak, that's probably why they call it tritip ;) :D

Eli
08-03-2015, 12:51 PM
My son smokes and roasts his tritip for more than 4 hours over an open pit...it is to die for.
It is beef but it ain't a steak, that's probably why they call it tritip ;) :D

When you smoke it that long does it still come out medium rare?

I didn't think it was steak...but, I was told "it qualifies" and who am I to argue with a man? Lol

Ziggy
08-03-2015, 12:56 PM
When you smoke it that long does it still come out medium rare?

I didn't think it was steak...but, I was told "it qualifies" and who am I to argue with a man? Lol

Oh yeah, it's juicy and delish. He wraps it in foil and has it a few feet off the flames.
He grew up in Santa Maria where there is a smoker cooking on what seems like very other street corner. The tritip is well known as well as the Santa Maria style beans up there.

Eli
08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Oh yeah, it's juicy and delish. He wraps it in foil and has it a few feet off the flames.
He grew up in Santa Maria where there is a smoker cooking on what seems like very other street corner. The tritip is well known as well as the Santa Maria style beans up there.

Sounds delicious! Made me hungry.

314joey
08-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Bad ass bitch.

Eli
08-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Bad ass bitch.

How did you get a belt?

I just love how cute you and Terri are...the pic of you two on the boat in the bottom center, is that a painting?

314joey
08-03-2015, 03:05 PM
How did you get a belt?

I just love how cute you and Terri are...the pic of you two on the boat in the bottom center, is that a painting?

We'd been to almost every UFC fight in Vegas up until we moved to Florida, it's nice to know some cool people, I've had it hanging in my mancave for about five years now.

No, it's a helo picture from when we were on a fun run in the Gulf of Mexico, that was a fun day.

riverrunner1984
08-06-2015, 06:01 AM

My grandparents used to live in Santa Maria from 98 till 04. I remember driving down Broadway and seeing tri tip on every corner. I heard a news blip of some new law where they are only allowed to BBQ on certain days now or something like that.

My first "fancy" steak house was Central City Broiler in Santa Maria....I remember it being good when I was 15 or 16 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy
08-06-2015, 09:48 AM
My grandparents used to live in Santa Maria from 98 till 04. I remember driving down Broadway and seeing tri tip on every corner. I heard a news blip of some new law where they are only allowed to BBQ on certain days now or something like that.

My first "fancy" steak house was Central City Broiler in Santa Maria....I remember it being good when I was 15 or 16 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL...I suppose emission laws apply to bbq's now too. :D