PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!! Turning 40!

Eli
07-23-2015, 08:52 AM
So, I'm turning 40 in less than a month and I'm unusually (not unusual for me though) absolutely thrilled. I know with age comes wisdom and every wrinkle I have, I've earned.

Each decade in my life has had a different meaning. My 20s were all about my education and achieving my career goals. I was a woman on a mission and nothing could stop me.

My thirties were all about life learning lessons (some sucked balls) and tremendous heartache. I lost a lot, but gained much more invaluable, intangible things. I walk away with the greatest lesson learned, hold on tight to my beliefs while still being capable of letting go. RELAX WOMAN!! Still working on the relaxing part [emoji51]

Now, I'm eager to leap into my 40s. For some strange reason, I'm under the impression that on August 18, I'm going to be receiving my Welcome to Your 40's membership card that comes with awesome perks. [emoji51]

I know some of you are older and wiser than I am...so I'm curious what, if anything, changed for you in your 40's, 50's etc...

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave

redant
07-23-2015, 09:35 AM
Forties are all good. I was able to sport a bikini and look decent. Still had plenty of energy. Fifties are a little less energy and gaining weight is a bitch!!!! I like to eat and drink and not work out all the time. Guess I need to start working out, getting too pudgy. I am shooting for being able to still ride at the motocross track when I turn 60. That being said....my back is jacked right now. No track for me this week:cry2: Just turned 57, so I have a pretty good chance at the track thing. Hoping to be able to waterski this summer. Haven't been able to do that since a bad car accident 3 years ago. Started skiing at 5 years old on the Parker Strip. Forties will be a blast!!!! Smarter and wiser is a good thing. Happy Birthday.

314joey
07-23-2015, 09:39 AM
More financially secure and much smarter............if that's possible, also, I finally figured out the things my parents told and taught me were right and the "you don't know what you don't know"

Think about that last one, it'll make sense to you, you've got everything going for you, successful, great Family, beauty and your health, live everyday likes it's your last.

My Daughter, who is any attorney also is turning 40 August 8th, you two have two have it made, happy pre-birthday.

Eli
07-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Forties are all good. I was able to sport a bikini and look decent. Still had plenty of energy. Fifties are a little less energy and gaining weight is a bitch!!!! I like to eat and drink and not work out all the time. Guess I need to start working out, getting too pudgy. I am shooting for being able to still ride at the motocross track when I turn 60. That being said....my back is jacked right now. No track for me this week:cry2: Just turned 57, so I have a pretty good chance at the track thing. Hoping to be able to waterski this summer. Haven't been able to do that since a bad car accident 3 years ago. Started skiing at 5 years old on the Parker Strip. Forties will be a blast!!!! Smarter and wiser is a good thing. Happy Birthday.

More financially secure and much smarter............if that's possible, also, I finally figured out the things my parents told and taught me were right and the "you don't know what you don't know"

Think about that last one, it'll make sense to you, you've got everything going for you, successful, great Family, beauty and your health, live everyday likes it's your last.

My Daughter, who is any attorney also is turning 40 August 8th, you two have two have it made, happy pre-birthday.

Looks like the theme is don't take time for granted. That's great advice!

2manymustangs
07-23-2015, 10:48 AM
So, I'm turning 40 in less than a month and I'm unusually (not unusual for me though) absolutely thrilled. I know with age comes wisdom and every wrinkle I have, I've earned.

Each decade in my life has had a different meaning. My 20s were all about my education and achieving my career goals. I was a woman on a mission and nothing could stop me.

My thirties were all about life learning lessons (some sucked balls) and tremendous heartache. I lost a lot, but gained much more invaluable, intangible things. I walk away with the greatest lesson learned, hold on tight to my beliefs while still being capable of letting go. RELAX WOMAN!! Still working on the relaxing part [emoji51]

Now, I'm eager to leap into my 40s. For some strange reason, I'm under the impression that on August 18, I'm going to be receiving my Welcome to Your 40's membership card that comes with awesome perks. [emoji51]

I know some of you are older and wiser than I am...so I'm curious what, if anything, changed for you in your 40's, 50's etc...

OLD chicks rock!!!!!! my 2 cents.... :smilies_mit_hut019:

Deb, you look fantastico!!!!! :love: Need to stop crashing up trucks though...

Ziggy
07-23-2015, 11:13 AM

Now, I'm eager to leap into my 40s. For some strange reason, I'm under the impression that on August 18, I'm going to be receiving my Welcome to Your 40's membership card that comes with awesome perks.[emoji51]

You start getting the aarp letters in your latter 40's so don't get your hopes up needlessly. :D:D
Quite literally, I had a shit load of health issues begin to creep up on me the moment I turned 50....partly because I abused myself during my 20's-30's and 40's :D:D:D

Eli
07-23-2015, 11:16 AM
OLD chicks rock!!!!!! my 2 cents.... :smilies_mit_hut019:

Oh dear, I'm considered an old chick now? [emoji57]

You start getting the aarp letters in your latter 40's so don't get your hopes up needlessly. :D:D
Quite literally, I had a shit load of health issues begin to creep up on me the moment I turned 50....partly because I abused myself during my 20's-30's and 40's :D:D:D

What exactly does "abused myself" entail? I just want to know what to look forward to at 50. [emoji37]

Ziggy
07-23-2015, 11:35 AM

What exactly does "abused myself" entail? I just want to know what to look forward to at 50. [emoji37]

Somewhere around 40 women finally find out what they really want out of life.....some of the fluff they so desired before becomes less important.
Through High School I was an athlete, aspired to be a professional in fact but that got sidelined with a bad injury. It was a bit of a depressive state I was in because my future now needed a new direction. Architectural design and becoming a pilot was my new focus. Then some chick stole my heart and sperm. That failed and bad habits were formed during that marraige which led to being overweight. Adding more than 140lbs over my 165 high school weight..... Bad for knees and heart.
I raced motocross when bikes didn't have suspensiom, I rode quads for decades in the dunes...Bad for back.
Coming back to a healthier way is difficult especially if your physical condition lacks, lots of failures and setbacks.

Eli
07-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Somewhere around 40 women finally find out what they really want out of life.....some of the fluff they so desired before becomes less important.
Through High School I was an athlete, aspired to be a professional in fact but that got sidelined with a bad injury. It was a bit of a depressive state I was in because my future now needed a new direction. Architectural design and becoming a pilot was my new focus. Then some chick stole my heart and sperm. That failed and bad habits were formed during that marraige which led to being overweight. Adding more than 140lbs over my 165 high school weight..... Bad for knees and heart.
I raced motocross when bikes didn't have suspensiom, I rode quads for decades in the dunes...Bad for back.
Coming back to a healthier way is difficult especially if your physical condition lacks, lots of failures and setbacks.

Phew...with the exception of my recently stolen heart, I have managed to avoid the rest. I should get my heart back quickly, before it's too late! [emoji6]

314joey
07-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Bruce was being PC, he meant to say Hotchick.

Eli
07-23-2015, 11:50 AM
Bruce was being PC, he meant to say Hotchick.

[emoji4] thank you! He scared me...my brain still thinks we're 25.

Ziggy
07-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Phew...with the exception of my recently stolen heart, I have managed to avoid the rest. I should get my heart back quickly, before it's too late! [emoji6]

You're not even 40 yet so you got time:D:D

[emoji4] thank you! He scared me...my brain still thinks we're 25.

That might be part of my problem, I still think young(just joked with someone about having just stopped cruising past high schools:D) but my body tells me otherwise.

Eli
07-23-2015, 12:00 PM
You're not even 40 yet so you got time:D:D

That might be part of my problem, I still think young(just joked with someone about having just stopped cruising past high schools:D) but my body tells me otherwise.

Actually, you have a great point! I'll steal it back 8/17 @ 11:59 pm lol

I think it's mind over matter, if my brain says I'm young, my body must follow [emoji23]

2manymustangs
07-23-2015, 12:31 PM

Technically YES, but look on the bright side... OLD CHICKS ROCK!!! :partyguy:

Eli
07-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Technically YES, but look on the bright side... OLD CHICKS ROCK!!! :partyguy:

Ugh! I prefer 314joey's interpretation way better. Lol

2manymustangs
07-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Ugh! I prefer 314joey's interpretation way better. Lol

I'm teeeeeeeeasing................. Snap out of it.................

You honestly don't look a day over 39 yrs and 11 months.......... :hotdevil

Eli
07-23-2015, 01:58 PM
I'm teeeeeeeeasing................. Snap out of it.................

You honestly don't look a day over 39 yrs and 11 months.......... :hotdevil

Oh great! [emoji23]

2manymustangs
07-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Oh great! [emoji23]

I can change it to "you honestly dont look a day over 38 yrs and 11 months and I haven't said anything bad... :) OR I can change it down to 29 and 11 months, I just can't go back UPWARDS "after I go down"... :P

jordy
07-23-2015, 03:45 PM

No, not just now. You've been old since you crossed the halfway threshold of your terrible 3's. :lmao1:

Eli
07-23-2015, 03:50 PM
I can change it to "you honestly dont look a day over 38 yrs and 11 months and I haven't said anything bad... :) OR I can change it down to 29 and 11 months, I just can't go back UPWARDS "after I go down"... :P
I'm good with 39...11 month [emoji15]

No, not just now. You've been old since you crossed the halfway threshold of your terrible 3's. :lmao1:
Does it count if I have zero recollection of my 35th bday? And not bc I was intoxicated.

jordy
07-23-2015, 03:54 PM
Does it count if I have zero recollection of my 35th bday? And not bc I was intoxicated.

Let me check.... um... NO! Having no recollection of something not due to intoxication is also a sign of old age. :google:

Eli
07-23-2015, 03:58 PM
Let me check.... um... NO! Having no recollection of something not due to intoxication is also a sign of old age. :google:

But...but...but...I'm sure there's a plausible reason why it's a complete mystery to me. I still cannot remember it!! Crap! I'm confident of one thing, someone was shit faced drunk, just not me.

jordy
07-23-2015, 04:00 PM
But...but...but...I'm sure there's a plausible reason why it's a complete mystery to me. I still cannot remember it!! Crap! I'm confident of one thing, someone was shit faced drunk, just not me.

It wasn't me again was it? You seem to have that effect on me for some reason. :fishing2:

Eli
07-23-2015, 04:08 PM
It wasn't me again was it? You seem to have that effect on me for some reason. :fishing2:

I'm sure you were drunk too [emoji23]

2manymustangs
07-23-2015, 04:09 PM

Roofies???

There are two things that go when you get old, your memory and........ I can't recall what the other one is... :)

Eli
07-23-2015, 04:13 PM
Roofies???

There are two things that go when you get old, your memory and........ I can't recall what the other one is... :)

I doubt it. The only person I know who roofies people wasn't there...and he usually roofies people and still goes home alone. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Eli
07-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Roofies???

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

HB Vic
07-23-2015, 05:46 PM
40? OMG [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordy
07-23-2015, 05:54 PM
40? OMG [emoji16]

The nice thing is, I keep getting older and the girls stay the same age. Mid-20's are ideal. Most of them haven't pulled the pin on the grenade and gotten fat yet, just want to have fun, and have no intention of settling down. Perfect! :smilies_mit_hut019:

Eli
07-23-2015, 06:03 PM
The nice thing is, I keep getting older and the girls stay the same age. Mid-20's are ideal. Most of them haven't pulled the pin on the grenade and gotten fat yet, just want to have fun, and have no intention of settling down. Perfect! :smilies_mit_hut019:

Are you suggesting I'm fat?

I've seen your milkshake ad...that about sums it up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

jordy
07-23-2015, 06:11 PM

No, you're old. I'm talking about the mid-20's girls now. :deadhorsejz2:

314joey
07-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Maybe he roofied himself and Bill Cosby showed up.

Eli
07-23-2015, 06:12 PM
No, you're old. I'm talking about the mid-20's girls now. :deadhorsejz2:

Faulker!!!! [emoji23]

Btw: next time we have a beer, the first two are on you. I'm not suggesting you're buying. [emoji23]

Eli
07-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Maybe he roofied himself and Bill Cosby showed up.

That's hilarious!!! Good one!!

2manymustangs
07-23-2015, 07:55 PM

YOUR NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you may want to start stocking up on THESE!!! :lmao1:

Eli
07-23-2015, 07:56 PM
YOUR NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you may want to start stocking up on THESE!!! :lmao1:

Whatever! Lol

I'm heading over to the senior citizens bingo game. I'm gonna try to meet an older guy who considers me a younger not so fat woman.

jordy
07-23-2015, 08:35 PM
Faulker!!!! [emoji23]

Btw: next time we have a beer, the first two are on you. I'm not suggesting you're buying. [emoji23]

You're not going to waste them and pour them on me, unless you plan on cleaning up the mess like you did last time. That was rather enjoyable. :yes:

Whatever! Lol

I'm heading over to the senior citizens bingo game. I'm gonna try to meet an older guy who considers me a younger not so fat woman.

Happy trouting. That's what creepy old dudes, like in their 50's are called, when they're looking to hookup with younger chicks, especially when it's clearly based on a financial arrangement. Trouts are hilarious! :thumb:

Eli
07-23-2015, 08:37 PM
You're not going to waste them and pour them on me, unless you plan on cleaning up the mess like you did last time. That was rather enjoyable. :yes:

Happy trouting. That's what creepy old dudes, like in their 50's are called, when they're looking to hookup with younger chicks, especially when it's clearly based on a financial arrangement. Trouts are hilarious! :thumb:

So you're a trouter?

jordy
07-23-2015, 08:39 PM
So you're a trouter?

I'm very far from my 50's so no. No trout here. You, however are borderline cougar. Meow! :lmao1:

Eli
07-23-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm very far from my 50's so no. No trout here. You, however are borderline cougar. Meow! :lmao1:

[emoji79]

rioracr
07-24-2015, 07:46 AM
40....what I can remember were some good times.......you on the other hand need to get out of the office and get back in the water............:wink2:

sangermike
07-24-2015, 08:33 AM
happy birthday stay active or the 60's will hit you like a ton of bricks, it will get here sooner than you want

Eli
07-24-2015, 08:53 AM
40....what I can remember were some good times.......you on the other hand need to get out of the office and get back in the water............:wink2:
Yes, my 12 plus hour work days are long. But, I enjoy it.

Don't worry though, I'm getting out on the water a lot. This weekend I'll even be getting IN the water.

happy birthday stay active or the 60's will hit you like a ton of bricks, it will get here sooner than you want

Thank you! My bday isn't for another few weeks.

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk

Ziggy
07-24-2015, 09:34 AM
:sorry:
They consider you a trout....duh:shock:

searayrules
07-24-2015, 03:12 PM
I would love to be 40. Cant believe how fast I got to 55.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
07-24-2015, 03:23 PM
Whatever! Lol

2222 funny...

and no your not even BOARDLINE fat... you fineeeeeeeee!!! :smilies_mit_hut019: As I recall from ONE YEAR AGO AS I SPIED YOU FROM ACROSS THE STADIUM 1/4 mile away... using a 1000x zoom lense... :cheekkiss:

AMEN to that :) and welcome to HB!!! :)

I dont know for sure what a TROUTER is but, I'm 51 3/4 and I can still ROCK AND ROLL... It just takes me a little longer to get started... :hilarious:

Eli
07-24-2015, 03:26 PM
2222 funny...

and no your not even BOARDLINE fat... you fineeeeeeeee!!! :smilies_mit_hut019: As I recall from ONE YEAR AGO AS I SPIED YOU FROM ACROSS THE STADIUM 1/4 mile away... using a 1000x zoom lense... :cheekkiss:

Yea that's not creepy at all...[emoji15]

I'll take things you should never admit for a thousand Alex
[emoji23][emoji23]

Eli
07-24-2015, 04:39 PM

In 15 years I'll be saying the same thing [emoji51]

HB Vic
07-24-2015, 05:03 PM
In 15 years I'll be saying the same thing [emoji51]

Me too [emoji107]🏼

314joey
07-24-2015, 05:42 PM
Think positive, when your 40 you can date guys in their mid 20s and mid 50s, opens up a whole new range of new friends.

Eli
07-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Think positive, when your 40 you can date guys in their mid 20s and mid 50s, opens up a whole new range of new friends.

Oh my...cabana boys and sugar daddy? [emoji51][emoji5]️

HB Vic
07-24-2015, 06:09 PM
Oh my...cabana boys and sugar daddy? [emoji51][emoji5]️

He got that backwards LOL

Ziggy
07-25-2015, 06:38 AM

LOL...the range of too young to too old expands:D

rioracr
07-25-2015, 08:20 AM
Eli's new title will be 'Trainer' at that point...................lol

Eli
07-25-2015, 08:24 AM
LOL...the range of too young to too old expands:D

Perfect!! Except I think I have to draw the line at not older than my parents. They're pretty young. Mom is 60.

Eli's new title will be 'Trainer' at that point...................lol

[emoji15][emoji15]

2manymustangs
07-25-2015, 07:24 PM
Yea that's not creepy at all...[emoji15]

I'll take things you should never admit for a thousand Alex
[emoji23][emoji23]

I guess it was one of the OTHER Eli's that I was texting/joking with from opposite sides of the stadium last year... Either that OR your memory really is going (old age)...

And U know I didn't even have a camera... :action-smiley-047:

Eli
07-25-2015, 08:03 PM
I guess it was one of the OTHER Eli's that I was texting/joking with from opposite sides of the stadium last year... Either that OR your memory really is going (old age)...

And U know I didn't even have a camera... :action-smiley-047:

[emoji16]

spike morelli
07-26-2015, 01:03 AM
I'll tell you what.......at 40 I was in the very best shape of my whole life. Singin' in a band most every night and dancing up a storm on stage kept me in shape. My hair was naturally darker at 40 as well, I still have it, it's just gone salt and pepper. I quit the business in '97 at 42. Only traces of being a rock star are left now.

Eli
07-26-2015, 06:58 AM
I'll tell you what.......at 40 I was in the very best shape of my whole life. Singin' in a band most every night and dancing up a storm on stage kept me in shape. My hair was naturally darker at 40 as well, I still have it, it's just gone salt and pepper. I quit the business in '92 at 42. Only traces of being a rock star are left now.

That sounds so fun! Why did you quit?

2manymustangs
07-26-2015, 06:59 AM
I'll tell you what.......at 40 I was in the very best shape of my whole life. Singin' in a band most every night and dancing up a storm on stage kept me in shape. My hair was naturally darker at 40 as well, I still have it, it's just gone salt and pepper. I quit the business in '92 at 42. Only traces of being a rock star are left now.

Spike, you will ALWAYS be a rock star with your collection of boats/cars AND your history/knowledge :action-smiley-035:

Google street view is even after you, that settles it... ;)

spike morelli
07-26-2015, 09:39 PM
That sounds so fun! Why did you quit?

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using TapastalkFun? Yes, I enjoyed it. I had some success at it.
Well........I endured a divorce in '97, and left the business to be with, and keep, my kids...really a no-brainer, I walked away , signed over ownership of the act, hung it all up , or I likely would have lost them. A life and career changing move, but the right one.
Too M M, Thanks! I keep telling my current wife ( a keeper ) of 14 years that I'm some kind of star, but she still says I have to take the trash out.......( sigh )56306 Rockin' at 42.

HB Vic
07-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Sometimes you have to do what's right for you. People will criticize you and question your moves. But at the end of the day it's your life. Your decisions. Your choices.

sangermike
07-27-2015, 05:51 AM

yea and the older you get the faster time goes ill be 69 in a couple of months just doesn't seem possible

MrDenton
07-27-2015, 06:54 AM
For me turning 40 was just another day/year. Never gave it much thought. At around 41 was when my body started reminding me of my age. All the fun I had up until then started catching up. Knee problems, tendinitis, liver issues....but as far as I'm concerned those are reminders of a good time. Had the knee repaired at 43, dropped weight at 44 and eased up on the alcohol. Tendinitis is the only thing holding me back now.
My wife turned 40 3 years ago. We got married when she was 24 I was 28.
We've had a great marriage with a ton of fun. But after she hit the big 40, things really changed for the better. It's like a huge weight lifted off of her shoulders. So relaxed now. Like she's finally realized that her life is stabile and it's ok to enjoy things. We even started backpacking this year, 5 years ago she wouldn't have even considered it. We also realized it's better to have a few really good friends chilling on a beach with some cocktails than raging with a hundred acquaintances in a canyon or a sandbar. Chasing the dollar is a thing of the past too. I'm a 45 year old mechanic. I've realized that unless I hit the Lotto or have a long lost rich uncle leave me a fortune, I'll never be rich. So, I decided it was time to stop trying to keep up with the Joneses and be happy with what I have.
In conclusion, turning 40 for us was just another day. I believe our 40's have been our best years yet. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/27/d83aa2f6c3c6873e491e7cd7ffff2b0d.jpg
From left to right Jodi 48(wife's best friend), Robyn 45 (sister in law) and my wife Brenda at 42. She has a shirt that reads "this is what 40 and bad ass looks like". At 39 she was wearing t shirts on the beach too embarrassed of what others might think.
Eli, I've never seen or talked to you before. I'm sorry someone broke your heart, but from what I gather it was his loss. Turn 40 with you chin up, take all the lessons you've learned and put them to use. Love you for you, love what you do and where you do it. Life is awesome once you realize it's not about what you don't have.
Happy early birthday

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

2manymustangs
07-27-2015, 08:14 AM
Fun? Yes, I enjoyed it. I had some success at it.
Well........I endured a divorce in '97, and left the business to be with, and keep, my kids...really a no-brainer, I walked away , signed over ownership of the act, hung it all up , or I likely would have lost them. A life and career changing move, but the right one.
Too M M, Thanks! I keep telling my current wife ( a keeper ) of 14 years that I'm some kind of star, but she still says I have to take the trash out.......( sigh )56306 Rockin' at 42.

Spike, it's hard to believe that it was already 4 years ago since this photo, and I was still solidly IN MY 40s....

2manymustangs
07-27-2015, 08:22 AM
For me turning 40 was just another day/year. Never gave it much thought. At around 41 was when my body started reminding me of my age. All the fun I had up until then started catching up. Knee problems, tendinitis, liver issues....but as far as I'm concerned those are reminders of a good time. Had the knee repaired at 43, dropped weight at 44 and eased up on the alcohol. Tendinitis is the only thing holding me back now.
We've had a great marriage with a ton of fun. But after she hit the big 40, things really changed for the better. It's like a huge weight lifted off of her shoulders. So relaxed now. Like she's finally realized that her life is stabile and it's ok to enjoy things. We even started backpacking this year, 5 years ago she wouldn't have even considered it. We also realized it's better to have a few really good friends chilling on a beach with some cocktails than raging with a hundred acquaintances in a canyon or a sandbar. Chasing the dollar is a thing of the past too. I'm a 45 year old mechanic. I've realized that unless I hit the Lotto or have a long lost rich uncle leave me a fortune, I'll never be rich. So, I decided it was time to stop trying to keep up with the Joneses and be happy with what I have.
In conclusion, turning 40 for us was just another day. I believe our 40's have been our best years yet. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/27/d83aa2f6c3c6873e491e7cd7ffff2b0d.jpg
From left to right Jodi 48(wife's best friend), Robyn 45 (sister in law) and my wife Brenda at 42. She has a shirt that reads "this is what 40 and bad ass looks like". At 39 she was wearing t shirts on the beach too embarrassed of what others might think.
Eli, I've never seen or talked to you before. I'm sorry someone broke your heart, but from what I gather it was his loss. Turn 40 with you chin up, take all the lessons you've learned and put them to use. Love you for you, love what you do and where you do it. Life is awesome once you realize it's not about what you don't have.
Happy early birthday

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

You did hit the BIG LOTTO with your wife, smokin hot AND she likes to camp/fish/shoot-build guns/boat... I would pinch myself every 30 minutes to make sure it's not a dream!!!

Your RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That little a$$ kicker (he's not so little anymore) black belt Dillon is the grand prize.... :thumb:

MrDenton
07-27-2015, 04:56 PM
I did get lucky Bruce that's for sure. I'm still trying to figure out why I was blessed with her.

spike morelli
07-27-2015, 06:19 PM
It's okay.....40 is just a "number"56309

Eli
07-27-2015, 09:15 PM
Happy early birthday

Wow, very inspiring.

I'm definitely more laid back as I get older and a few weeks ago I realized that I too prefer my small great circle of friends vs the large rager style party. In fact, I'd rather spend a day with my niece and nephew than go to a party. So, I completely understand giving up "fun" things for your children.

My heartache wasn't a broken heart at all. I just didn't take the amount of disappointment very well. I had to learn that some people are just not good people and I cannot and do not have to make sense of it, all I can do is accept it. But, I'm grateful that rather than allowing it to turn me bitter, I chose to learn from it. I'm very grateful, happy and most of all extremely lucky.

Thank you for the early birthday wishes.

Your wife is beautiful!

jordy
07-28-2015, 06:59 AM
I had to learn that some people are just not good people and I cannot and do not have to make sense of it, all I can do is accept it. But, I'm grateful that rather than allowing it to turn me bitter, I chose to learn from it.

Yep. Very valuable lesson there. Cut the phony douchebags out of your life, let them keep posting on the other board (I keed, I keed), and get on with your life without them. It's funny as there's one in particular that I had in my life. Turned out to be a giant loser piece of shit, and once you step back you can see it clearly. He's mooched off everyone around, and just goes through them one after one. Screwed a bunch of people over in the process. It's funny as I hear from people that he did the same thing to, after they watched him do it to me and thought it wouldn't happen to them. Overall, people pretty much suck and only care about themselves. Find a few good ones and you've got all you need. Then sit back and watch the Karma show unfold. I'm enjoying watching the drug party swinging lifestyle kick the shit out of my old friend. Anytime pics pop up I just laugh as that whole group just looks terrible now. :hilarious:

HB Vic
07-28-2015, 07:14 AM
Personally it's the users I can't stand more than the bullshitters. But when you have a bullshitter-user, wow, run for the hills [emoji23]

Eli
07-28-2015, 07:25 AM
Yep. Very valuable lesson there. Cut the phony douchebags out of your life, let them keep posting on the other board (I keed, I keed), and get on with your life without them. It's funny as there's one in particular that I had in my life. Turned out to be a giant loser piece of shit, and once you step back you can see it clearly. He's mooched off everyone around, and just goes through them one after one. Screwed a bunch of people over in the process. It's funny as I hear from people that he did the same thing to, after they watched him do it to me and thought it wouldn't happen to them. Overall, people pretty much suck and only care about themselves. Find a few good ones and you've got all you need. Then sit back and watch the Karma show unfold. I'm enjoying watching the drug party swinging lifestyle kick the shit out of my old friend. Anytime pics pop up I just laugh as that whole group just looks terrible now. :hilarious:

Well, I wasn't referring to that, but I can't see how the connection was made.

What's interesting is when people think someone who isn't nice, will treat them different. At the end of the day, what matters is that you moved on.

Personally it's the users I can't stand more than the bullshitters. But when you have a bullshitter-user, wow, run for the hills [emoji23]

What sucks even worse is when you finally catch on and you tell people and they tell you that you're crazy and look at you like you have two heads. Yea, I got over a dozen apologies from people. It's okay, I got street cred now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

jordy
07-28-2015, 10:02 AM

Bingo!

Well, I wasn't referring to that, but I can't see how the connection was made.

I may have used a little poetic license but was trying to build on your point. With age comes wisdom, at least for some people, and part of that is the more people around, the higher probability for the douchebags to try and infiltrate. The old adage about being unable to count your really close friends on one hand and not have fingers left is very true. I have lots of acquaintances. :rulez:

Ziggy
07-28-2015, 10:04 AM
If you don't learn from life experiences then you deserve what you get.

Eli
07-28-2015, 10:07 AM
If you don't learn from life experiences then you deserve what you get.

I'm not so sure I agree that it's deserved, but I understand what you mean.

Ziggy
07-28-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm not so sure I agree that it's deserved, but I understand what you mean.

Deserve is a harsh way to put it but frankly speaking, if you ignore certain facts then it is nobody's fault but yours.
Some move on and learn while others keep reliving it.

jordy
07-28-2015, 10:16 AM
How about: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. :angry-smiley-018:

Eli
07-28-2015, 10:28 AM
How about: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. :angry-smiley-018:

I completely agree!!

Eli
07-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Deserve is a harsh way to put it but frankly speaking, if you ignore certain facts then it is nobody's fault but yours.
Some move on and learn while others keep reliving it.

Yep

Ziggy
07-28-2015, 10:30 AM

That pretty much covers it :D
Or, continually doing the same thing hoping for a different outcome :)

Eli
07-28-2015, 10:40 AM
Or, continually doing the same thing hoping for a different outcome :)

I believe that's the definition of insanity lol

Ziggy
07-28-2015, 11:01 AM
I believe that's the definition of insanity lol

LOL...if it's not then it certainly leads to it. :D

2manymustangs
07-28-2015, 12:32 PM
Wow, very inspiring.

I'm definitely more laid back as I get older and a few weeks ago I realized that I too prefer my small great circle of friends vs the large rager style party. In fact, I'd rather spend a day with my niece and nephew than go to a party. So, I completely understand giving up "fun" things for your children.

My heartache wasn't a broken heart at all. I just didn't take the amount of disappointment very well. I had to learn that some people are just not good people and I cannot and do not have to make sense of it, all I can do is accept it. But, I'm grateful that rather than allowing it to turn me bitter, I chose to learn from it. I'm very grateful, happy and most of all extremely lucky.

Thank you for the early birthday wishes.

Your wife is beautiful!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Grassssssssshopper, you have grown quite wise in our 40....errr um, 39.999 years... :bowdown:

All of this introspective is giving me KUNG FOO flashbacks... That and eating another batch of Hud's KUNG FOO mushoomies I guess... ;)

https://youtu.be/A2YS6KVrQqc

Eli
07-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Grassssssssshopper, you have grown quite wise in our 40....errr um, 39.999 years... :bowdown:

All of this introspective is giving me KUNG FOO flashbacks... That and eating another batch of Hud's KUNG FOO mushoomies I guess... ;)

https://youtu.be/A2YS6KVrQqc

Why thank you! [emoji4]

2manymustangs
07-28-2015, 12:59 PM
You made me think of this great prayer:

Serenity Prayer
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
forever in the next.
Amen.

Eli
07-28-2015, 01:26 PM
You made me think of this great prayer:

Serenity Prayer
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
forever in the next.
Amen.

That's the Serenity Prayer used at Al-Anon meetings.

jordy
07-28-2015, 01:32 PM
That's the Serenity Prayer used at Al-Anon meetings.

Nobody likes a quitter. :bangmyhead:

Eli
07-28-2015, 01:34 PM
Nobody likes a quitter. :bangmyhead:

That would be AA. Lol

jordy
07-28-2015, 01:36 PM
That would be AA. Lol

Sorry it didn't work for you. Welcome back. :coffee-n-news:

Eli
07-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Sorry it didn't work for you. Welcome back. :coffee-n-news:

Jordy, pay attention...it's free!

I didn't go to AA. No need to, they'd laugh at me if I claimed I'm an alcoholic who drinks 2-4 times a month...during a good party month. Lol

You're making me want a glass of wine [emoji23][emoji16]

2manymustangs
07-28-2015, 01:44 PM

I didn't go to AA. No need to, they'd laugh at me if I claimed I'm an alcoholic who drinks 2-4 times a month...during a good party month. Lol

Wait, Reinhold Niebuhr was an alcoholic? :omg:

Eli
07-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Wait, Reinhold Niebuhr was an alcoholic? :omg:

All I know is he authored the prayer, but I have no idea how or when or why it started being used in Al-Anon meetings.

2manymustangs
07-28-2015, 02:03 PM
All I know is he authored the prayer, but I have no idea how or when or why it started being used in Al-Anon meetings.

;) he was born about 5 miles from where I live and was a pretty famous writer/theologian, even recently praised by one B.O, by Martin Luther King Jr. and many others.... A German dude born here in MO, in 1892, now HE is OLD, or would be... ;)

You're not old... :lmao1:

jordy
07-28-2015, 02:29 PM

Denial, and caving to your demons. I like it! :yourock:

Oh, and I've seen your wine glass. :stir:

2manymustangs
07-28-2015, 02:48 PM
:popcorn:

CarolynandBob
08-01-2015, 08:22 AM
I have 4 friends (more like family) We have been friends for 25 ish years. I was of the belief that they were my friends and everyone else was just acquaintances. Then we moved out to the country in east San Diego about 7 years ago. My neighbors are awesome. We are always doing stuff together. Every weekend there is a BBQ or some type of get together in the "hood".

I am very happy that I have more that just 4 close friends. Now i have about 10 that will do anything for each other. I agree with the saying that you are fortunate if you can count your friends on one hand and not have any fingers left. The fact that I have this many makes me so grateful I have a hard time expressing it.

Eli
08-01-2015, 08:29 AM
I have 4 friends (more like family) We have been friends for 25 ish years. I was of the belief that they were my friends and everyone else was just acquaintances. Then we moved out to the country in east San Diego about 7 years ago. My neighbors are awesome. We are always doing stuff together. Every weekend there is a BBQ or some type of get together in the "hood".

I am very happy that I have more that just 4 close friends. Now i have about 10 that will do anything for each other. I agree with the saying that you are fortunate if you can count your friends on one hand and not have any fingers left. The fact that I have this many makes me so grateful I have a hard time expressing it.

I'm not surprised at all. You're a very kind and thoughtful person. Your kindness and thoughtfulness is contagious.

CarolynandBob
08-01-2015, 08:49 AM
I'm not surprised at all. You're a very kind and thoughtful person. Your kindness and thoughtfulness is contagious.

Thank you

Eli
08-01-2015, 10:43 AM
I want one of these for my 40th...doesn't have enough buttons?? Lol

HB Vic
08-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Panamera?

Eli
08-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Panamera?

Yea

CarolynandBob
08-02-2015, 07:32 AM
Yea

Go buy one. Just get some rim protectors. LOL

Here is what I found yesterday on my wife's car. She is out of town and i thought it would be nice to get it detailed for her. After I saw this i was so mad I said fuck it and put it back in the garage.

JohnnyRotten
08-02-2015, 08:44 AM
All the old cool people still use these.....

HB Eli, whenever.

Eli
08-02-2015, 09:11 AM
Go buy one. Just get some rim protectors. LOL

Here is what I found yesterday on my wife's car. She is out of town and i thought it would be nice to get it detailed for her. After I saw this i was so mad I said fuck it and put it back in the garage.

All the old cool people still use these.....

HB Eli, whenever.

Yea I needed those too!

All four rims have been thoroughly attacked by curbs [emoji57]

HB Vic
08-02-2015, 10:20 AM
How do you hit curbs? They're stationary objects, they don't move.

Its like the concrete barriers on the freeway, people are afraid of them. Why I ask, they aren't moving. Much rather be next to a concrete wall vs. some kid snap chatting on the freeway LOL

Eli
08-02-2015, 11:05 AM
How do you hit curbs? They're stationary objects, they don't move.

Its like the concrete barriers on the freeway, people are afraid of them. Why I ask, they aren't moving. Much rather be next to a concrete wall vs. some kid snap chatting on the freeway LOL

I don't hit them, they attack my car.

One thing that's hard to grasp when you 6'4" is when you're 5'0"...I cannot see anything past the bottom edge of my windshield, can't see the hood, can't see the curbs...[emoji57][emoji37]

HB Vic
08-02-2015, 11:08 AM
I don't hit them, they attack my car.

One thing that's hard to grasp when you 6'4" is when you're 5'0"...I cannot see anything past the bottom edge of my windshield, can't see the hood, can't see the curbs...[emoji57][emoji37]

Do you need a booster seat when you drive? [emoji23]

Eli
08-02-2015, 11:16 AM

Very funny

Ziggy
08-02-2015, 12:27 PM

Very funny

Actually, it is very funny. :D:D
My friend is 6'4" and his wife is 4'10" on a good day. Her 350z hasn't a nick in any of the wheels. Your vertical size is not an excuse. Driving by braille is not the suggested method. lol
:) :)

Eli
08-02-2015, 12:32 PM
My friend is 6'4" and his wife is 4'10" on a good day. Her 350z hasn't a nick in any of the wheels. Your vertical size is not an excuse. Driving by braille is not the suggested method. lol

Good for her!

HB Vic
08-02-2015, 12:43 PM

4 10 on a good day?? Hmmm so early in the morning before she shrinks to 4'8"? [emoji23]

314joey
08-02-2015, 02:06 PM
.I cannot see anything past the bottom edge of my windshield, can't see the hood, can't see the curbs...[emoji57][emoji37]

Need to get the vertically challenged booster seats............lmao.

Eli
08-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Need to get the vertically challenged booster seats............lmao.

That would be great, except I'm not so sure it would help. Lol

HB Vic
08-02-2015, 03:18 PM
That would be great, except I'm not so sure it would help. Lol

How about curb cameras? [emoji23]

Eli
08-02-2015, 03:20 PM
How about curb cameras? [emoji23]

Now that's an amazing idea! I need a front and two side cameras. It's inly when entering and leaving parking lots and structures...making u-turns, right turns and left turns. [emoji51]

HB Vic
08-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Now that's an amazing idea! I need a front and two side cameras. It's inly when entering and leaving parking lots and structures...making u-turns, right turns and left turns. [emoji51]

That's doable. We can call it the Eli parking cam [emoji328][emoji328][emoji165][emoji165]

Eli
08-02-2015, 03:32 PM
That's doable. We can call it the Eli parking cam [emoji328][emoji328][emoji165][emoji165]

Love it!!!

314joey
08-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Maybe a "driver"

Eli
08-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Maybe a "driver"

I'm all over that idea...specially in the Maserati I had the pleasure of being driven around in [emoji6]

Ziggy
08-02-2015, 07:38 PM

Good idea Eli, that way you can watch it happen, LIVE :D:D

Eli
08-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Good idea Eli, that way you can watch it happen, LIVE :D:D

Yea, I can watch myself taking out rims. [emoji23][emoji23]

Ziggy
08-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Yea, I can watch myself taking out rims. [emoji23][emoji23]

The bonus will be you sharing those videos with us[emoji6] [emoji106] [emoji1]

Eli
08-03-2015, 05:11 AM
The bonus will be you sharing those videos with us[emoji6] [emoji106] [emoji1]

OMG! That would be hilarious! [emoji23][emoji23] We'd have some great material to work with.

Eli
08-05-2015, 06:59 AM
These last few days leading up to 40 are turning out to be FAN-FUCKEN-TASTIC!!

rioracr
08-05-2015, 08:52 AM
you only turn it once so blast it out.........:happy:

314joey
08-05-2015, 11:22 AM
The big day is just a few days away ?

Eli
08-05-2015, 11:25 AM
The big day is just a few days away ?

Yup! 13 days and I'm FOUR-TAY! It's not like I'm doing a count down or anything [emoji6]

But, I am spring cleaning. Taking out the trash so to speak [emoji23]

314joey
08-05-2015, 02:41 PM
My kids whose 40th BD is Aug 8th, tomorrow she's heading to Riviera Mia for 5 days, she's a spoiled snot, you got anything special planned.

Eli
08-05-2015, 02:48 PM
My kids whose 40th BD is Aug 8th, tomorrow she's heading to Riviera Mia for 5 days, she's a spoiled snot, you got anything special planned.

I have a pre-trial conference on the following Monday with all trial documents for a min 6 week trial due the day after my bday so I will be probably working 14 hours that day lol...I'm hoping to make it out to LOTO.

I'll plan a trip or something soon. I do have a gift I'm giving to myself, but bc I can't take time off yet, it may be a 1/2 yearly birthday present. [emoji16]

314joey
08-05-2015, 04:15 PM
I'll plan a trip or something soon. I do have a gift I'm giving to myself, but bc I can't take time off yet, it may be a 1/2 yearly birthday present. [emoji16]

You go girl, you'll make up for it, hopefully we'll get to see you if you get here to LOTO in a few weeks.

Ziggy
08-05-2015, 05:57 PM

My daughter is leaving for Seoul So Korea today til Christmas...her birthday is the 10th.

314joey
08-05-2015, 06:21 PM
My daughter is leaving for Seoul So Korea today til Christmas...her birthday is the 10th.

Good for her, that's sounds like a great trip to do while your young, hope she has a great time.

Ziggy
08-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Good for her, that's sounds like a great trip to do while your young, hope she has a great time.
Study abroad at Yonsei University for one semester, starting her senior year there before she finishes back at UCSD again. It'll be an incredible experience for her.
At LAX now.[emoji16] [emoji4] [emoji106]
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/05/2ccdf52e25fa40c7ac8719958efacdd3.jpg

nowski
08-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Eli, "Happy Birthday" :party:...

Eli
08-18-2015, 04:57 PM
Eli, "Happy Birthday" :party:...

Thank you!!! Forty has been coming in with a sledge hammer!!! Lol

I love being 40!!

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaSTALK

I hate liars!

jordy
08-18-2015, 05:31 PM
Happy birthday you old bag. :fishing1::bananadance:

Eli
08-18-2015, 05:45 PM
Happy birthday you old bag. :fishing1::bananadance:

Thank you!!! What did you buy me? I like diamonds and fast cars!

riverrunner1984
08-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Happy bday! [emoji482]

Milkmoney
08-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Happy bday [emoji106][emoji512][emoji322][emoji513]

Eli
08-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Happy bday! [emoji482]

Thank you!

Eli
08-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Happy bday [emoji106][emoji512][emoji322][emoji513]

Thank you! That's very sweet! [emoji4]

314joey
08-18-2015, 07:19 PM
Hip Hip Horray................happy birthday E. :party-smiley-020:

Eli
08-18-2015, 07:22 PM
Hip Hip Horray................happy birthday E. :party-smiley-020:

Thank you!

HB Vic
08-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Happy birthday!!

Eli
08-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Happy birthday!!

Thank you

jordy
08-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Thank you!!! What did you buy me? I like diamonds and fast cars!

You must be present to win. :partytime:

rioracr
08-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Happy Birthday ELI, does it feel different now that you are well into your 41st. year..................have a good Birthday day

Eli
08-18-2015, 11:35 PM
Happy Birthday ELI, does it feel different now that you are well into your 41st. year..................have a good Birthday day

Yes! Lol

Eli
08-18-2015, 11:35 PM
You must be present to win. :partytime:

On my way!

JohnnyRotten
08-19-2015, 03:43 AM
Thank you!!! Forty has been coming in with a sledge hammer!!! Lol

I love being 40!!

Hows the day after Birthday Girl?

Hope you have many more.

2manymustangs
08-19-2015, 04:57 AM
Happy Birthday Old Girl.... ;)

Eli
08-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Hows the day after Birthday Girl?

Hope you have many more.

Ouch... Does the room spin every night once you hit 40? No one warned me!! [emoji57]

Eli
08-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Happy Birthday Old Girl.... ;)

Thank you!!!

Andy01
08-19-2015, 04:28 PM
A day late but Happy Birthday! Now your really going to be a hand full after 9.

nowski
08-19-2015, 04:41 PM
It's official today your 40 something, sorry to break the bad news. You may want to take time to smell the roses because the 40's will be just a blur and lightning quick...

Eli
08-19-2015, 04:42 PM
A day late but Happy Birthday! Now your really going to be a hand full after 9.

Thank you! I'll be fine so long as no one tries to roofie me. [emoji23]

Eli
08-19-2015, 04:44 PM
It's official today your 40 something, sorry to break the bad news. You may want to take time to smell the roses because the 40's will be just a blur and lightning quick...

I've been smelling these all day

314joey
08-19-2015, 05:07 PM
You must have been a goooood girl.

Ziggy
08-19-2015, 06:31 PM

Looks like you've been snackin on chocolates too...lol[emoji4]

Eli
08-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Looks like you've been snackin on chocolates too...lol[emoji4]

Yes, it started out like this

I'm about 40 pounds heavier [emoji85]

Ziggy
08-19-2015, 06:35 PM

[emoji15] [emoji23]

jordy
08-19-2015, 07:33 PM

You're welcome. Shade in the summer and heat in the winter. :party1:

Eli
08-19-2015, 07:56 PM

2 dozen roses and 3 dozen chocolate covered strawberries was a very sweet gesture [emoji16]

HB Vic
08-19-2015, 08:40 PM
2 dozen roses and 3 dozen chocolate covered strawberries was a very sweet gesture [emoji16]

Wow lucky [emoji16]

nowski
08-19-2015, 10:05 PM

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaSTALKForget the roses, hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt...

Eli
08-19-2015, 11:06 PM
Forget the roses, hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt...

I was sharing but I think I ate more than half lol

Ziggy
08-20-2015, 10:29 AM

Sweet is certainly an appropriate word to use.[emoji4]

Eli
08-20-2015, 01:12 PM

You're making the guys here look really bad

314joey
08-20-2015, 01:52 PM
Birthdays over............where's the legals docs that should be on that desk.

Eli
08-20-2015, 01:55 PM

Yea yea it's all here lol

2manymustangs
08-20-2015, 02:13 PM

Remeber when LEGAL Size was LEGAL size??? :)

All of our contracts/forms/recorded docs........ :)

Eli
08-20-2015, 02:14 PM
Remeber when LEGAL Size was LEGAL size??? :)

All of our contracts/forms/recorded docs........ :)

I thought legal size meant 5 foot tall in 4 inch heels?

314joey
08-20-2015, 02:32 PM

Yea yea it's all here lol

That's our gal........................I only need her to be smaller than me and have that big smile she has.

Eli
08-21-2015, 12:44 PM
I knew turning 40 would be awesome but this is super fun!
Feeling very special!

CarolynandBob
08-22-2015, 07:26 AM
Happy belated birthday. I only have time to read hotboat on the weekends. Looks like you had fun.

Eli
08-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Happy belated birthday. I only have time to read hotboat on the weekends. Looks like you had fun.

Thank you! Yes, I was a great week. I'm a tad exhausted though. lol

MrDenton
08-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Eli, my wife wears this with pride
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/22/894a8e89b5e2e75d256ce191bd50d72a.jpg

Eli
08-22-2015, 07:21 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/22/894a8e89b5e2e75d256ce191bd50d72a.jpg

Awesome pic!!!

24 Sleekenforcer
08-22-2015, 07:36 PM
Happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one.

Eli
08-23-2015, 10:34 AM
Happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one.

Thank you! Yes, it was very eye opening.

314joey
08-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Just think how good 50s going to be.

Eli
08-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Just think how good 50s going to be.

I'm going to enjoy my 40's knowing 50 has even more to offer!

It's been even better since someone doesn't know what birthday "day" means and I keep getting spoiled!

HB Vic
08-23-2015, 06:20 PM
It's all over at 50 [emoji23]

314joey
08-24-2015, 07:17 AM
Lets see those puppies on, not much better than a great pair of legs in high heels...................give me a hell yea.

Eli
08-24-2015, 07:33 AM
Lets see those puppies on, not much better than a great pair of legs in high heels...................give me a hell yea.

Today, I wore these. They are super comfy.

Oh come on!!! Is there really anything to figure out?

Ziggy
08-24-2015, 11:59 AM
6 1/2's? How do you not fall over? :D

Eli
08-24-2015, 12:09 PM
6 1/2's? How do you not fall over? :D

They all fit just fine and I know how to walk. [emoji23] Why would I fall over?

Ziggy
08-24-2015, 12:18 PM
They all fit just fine and I know how to walk. [emoji23] Why would I fall over?

Cuz it's like walking on two stubs:P:D, my 13's keep me upright, without those I'd be falling over just trying to stand. It's windy up here:D:D

Eli
08-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Cuz it's like walking on two stubs:P:D, my 13's keep me upright, without those I'd be falling over just trying to stand. It's windy up here:D:D

Oh...yea it's pretty stable down here at 5'4" or maybe these are 5" heels, I'm not sure.

314joey
08-24-2015, 01:04 PM
Terri can't walk in anything but heels, nice stems BTW

Eli
08-24-2015, 01:26 PM
Terri can't walk in anything but heels, nice stems BTW

Thank you! [emoji4]

I can't either, hurts my back. Even my flip flops have heels.