PDA

View Full Version : Security Cameras

HB Vic
06-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Having some issues with a couple cameras on our surviellence system and want to make some other changes.

Anyone know of a good local company who can help? Shop is in Ontario, Ca.

Thank you!

riverrunner1984
06-23-2015, 04:37 PM
what kind of CCTV system do you have? My company services a couple different brands....

HB Vic
06-23-2015, 04:42 PM
what kind of CCTV system do you have? My company services a couple different brands....

No clue LOL. Not a great one thats for sure. Its more of a DVR with both 12 & 24 volt cameras that are coaxial I believe.

Couple of the fixed are dead and at least one of the PTZ's is dead as well.

riverrunner1984
06-23-2015, 04:47 PM
No clue LOL. Not a great one thats for sure. Its more of a DVR with both 12 & 24 volt cameras that are coaxial I believe.

Couple of the fixed are dead and at least one of the PTZ's is dead as well.

I'm going to have a tech in Rancho on Thursday doing some work. If you want, I can have him stop by and see IF we can help you out and what your options may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
06-23-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm going to have a tech in Rancho on Thursday doing some work. If you want, I can have him stop by and see IF we can help you out and what your options may be.

Sounds good. I'm sure I need some replacement cameras just don't have time to deal with it.

riverrunner1984
06-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Sounds good. I'm sure I need some replacement cameras just don't have time to deal with it.

I'll email you when I get to the office in the morning.