PDA

View Full Version : Great Family weekend

314joey
06-01-2015, 06:56 PM
My Son the gang came down this weekend, the weather was a little iffy to go boating so we punted, there's always stuff to do at LOTO, the kids did some fishing, the oldest caught her first fish, then we all went mini golfing, the kids went swimming until dinner time, a little BBQ to finish up a long day, the kids went to sleep early, had a great day.

Undersoul02
06-01-2015, 07:05 PM
I remember catching my first fish. What an awesome feeling. Looks like you guys had a great day!

314joey
06-01-2015, 07:06 PM
I remember catching my first fish. What an awesome feeling. Looks like you guys had a great day!

Grandkids are great, spoil the crap out of them, then send them home.

RADRVR
06-01-2015, 09:31 PM

That's what my parents keep telling me! Dropping the kids off for this weekend so my wife and I can make a quick trip to river. We're blessed to have family close by, and willing to babysit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
06-02-2015, 07:21 AM

OUtstanding Jim... Fun times... :)

Good to know the Mrs. likes to fish!!! Looks like ROwdy was having fun too!!! :3: for sharing...

riverrunner1984
06-02-2015, 07:33 AM
Nice...
Wheres the pics of the new house? Are you remodeling it like you did with your FL house?

314joey
06-02-2015, 08:06 AM
That's what my parents keep telling me! Dropping the kids off for this weekend so my wife and I can make a quick trip to river. We're blessed to have family close by, and willing to babysit!

That's what Families are all about, have fun.

OUtstanding Jim... Fun times... :)

Good to know the Mrs. likes to fish!!! Looks like ROwdy was having fun too!!! :3: for sharing...

We all had a great time, now this weekend we have a HS graduation in St. Chuck, then the next weekend,......................................I'm doing some drinking. :jumping-smiley-019:

Nice...
Wheres the pics of the new house? Are you remodeling it like you did with your FL house?

Yes, we're 95% done, I've got a few more 6 panel doors to put up and the master bath vanity top (double bowl of course) on and it's done, I'll post some pics on a new thread when it's done, I've been a busy little sucker, we just finished the new walk-in tile shower in the master, looooooooooks goooooood.

Mrs.K034
06-02-2015, 11:37 AM
This is so cool! The kids are adorable!!

2manymustangs
06-02-2015, 02:36 PM
That's what Families are all about, have fun.

We all had a great time, now this weekend we have a HS graduation in St. Chuck, then the next weekend,......................................I'm doing some drinking. :jumping-smiley-019:

Yes, we're 95% done, I've got a few more 6 panel doors to put up and the master bath vanity top (double bowl of course) on and it's done, I'll post some pics on a new thread when it's done, I've been a busy little sucker, we just finished the new walk-in tile shower in the master, looooooooooks goooooood.

Im going down to BBs next Saturday in the evening (off Broadway near the ballpark) , You will drive right by me in Wentzville/LSL if you two wanna stop for breakfast or lunch... IF you have a spare few momentitos... OR join me for the evening at BBs to see Laura Rain and the Caesars

314joey
06-03-2015, 12:25 PM
This is so cool! The kids are adorable!!

Thanks, I would do about anything for these little crumb snatchers............lol

Im going down to BBs next Saturday in the evening (off Broadway near the ballpark) , You will drive right by me in Wentzville/LSL if you two wanna stop for breakfast or lunch... IF you have a spare few momentitos... OR join me for the evening at BBs to see Laura Rain and the Caesars

I appreciate the invite, we're coming in and out quick this trip to St. Louie, we're leaving the doggie at home at LOTO, so we have to get back, maybe some other time we're in town, have fun.

HB Vic
06-03-2015, 02:35 PM
I'm jealous Joey. Great weekend and fantastic pics that tell it all. Thank you for sharing. Maybe someday I will be able to do the same.

314joey
06-04-2015, 01:42 PM
I'm jealous Joey. Great weekend and fantastic pics that tell it all. Thank you for sharing. Maybe someday I will be able to do the same.

I hope everybody gets a chance to enjoy time with their grandkids, it makes it all worth while.....thanks Vic.