PDA

View Full Version : I'd Love to see this in person one time.....

riverrunner1984
06-01-2015, 08:57 AM
https://youtu.be/u4D0yx4DvBk

ChumpChange
06-01-2015, 10:09 AM
Saw them when I was a small kid. Every kid leaves there wanting to be a pilot someday!

rschap1
06-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Witnessed their show a few times.
A couple while on the water in Grand Traverse Bay.
Impressive for sure ! ! !
Imagine being in the cockpit...

RADRVR
06-01-2015, 10:26 AM
So badass! My sister's old neighbor in SD is an USAF F16 pilot. 28 year old kid with some pretty rad stories. I tried talking him into a ride along, but he wasn't going for it. Told him I'd even pay for the fuel. Ha.

riverrunner1984
06-01-2015, 11:19 AM
So badass! My sister's old neighbor in SD is an USAF F16 pilot. 28 year old kid with some pretty rad stories. I tried talking him into a ride along, but he wasn't going for it. Told him I'd even pay for the fuel. Ha.

Yah, I would love to get a ride in a fighter jet...I have always wondered what it would cost to get inside one of those.

Undersoul02
06-01-2015, 02:56 PM
That's awesome video. Crazy how close they actually get to each other. I haven't seen it in a few years, but they used to fly over Glamis and do a few different tricks.

ocphotographics
06-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Great video.
I try to get to the Miramar Air Show every year. Parking and general admission is free, but I pay the $10 to get into the grand stands. I try to get the very last set and upper top corner to get the best photos. Either way its a great show, and they even buzz Mission Bay as they set up for some of their tricks. Here are a few shots I have taken over the years. The low res loose a little of the punch, and have a couple printed at 20 x 30 in the office. I will try to find some higher res ones at home to post.

http://miramarairshow.com/

Enjoy

314joey
06-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Great video, that would be so cool to actually get in the cockpit...................in St. Louis during the 4th of July for the Holiday they have a big air show and have all kind of cool fighter jets and C-130s, they've been doing it for over 30 years, it bring folks out in the 10s of thousands, they have it down at the Riverfront under the Gateway Arch.

riverrunner1984
06-02-2015, 07:29 AM
Great video.
I try to get to the Miramar Air Show every year. Parking and general admission is free, but I pay the $10 to get into the grand stands. I try to get the very last set and upper top corner to get the best photos. Either way its a great show, and they even buzz Mission Bay as they set up for some of their tricks. Here are a few shots I have taken over the years. The low res loose a little of the punch, and have a couple printed at 20 x 30 in the office. I will try to find some higher res ones at home to post.

http://miramarairshow.com/

Enjoy

Great pics :thumbup:
I heard this is one of the best air shows around here....Was it last year or the year before they didnt have it because of the shut down?
Im going to have to make it a point to get out there and see it this year.

2manymustangs
06-02-2015, 07:51 AM
Great video, that would be so cool to actually get in the cockpit...................in St. Louis during the 4th of July for the Holiday they have a big air show and have all kind of cool fighter jets and C-130s, they've been doing it for over 30 years, it bring folks out in the 10s of thousands, they have it down at the Riverfront under the Gateway Arch.

:action-smiley-035: si senior...

Also in your old stomping grounds, Chesterfield Valley, we hit that air show at Spirit of St Louis airport often... They have some wild stuff there from time to time... We sit out on the Howell Island / monarch levee kind of inline with the runway... THe fighters turn around right over Lake St Louis and head back to the Chesterfield Valley airport, they some loud MOFOs...