PDA

View Full Version : Dyson Vacuums

HB Vic
05-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Are they bad ass machines or do they just eat up your shit??

This is a DC40. It's a beast. This canister was completely empty when I vacuumed this morning. I vacuumed about 2-3 days ago. Doors and windows are almost always closed. AC is on most of the time. No pets. No real traffic. Carpet only in the bedrooms. How the hell can this thing fill up like this every time I vacuum?? Unless it's deconstructing the carpets and couches?

I have a DC59 at the river and it's doing the same exact thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverrunner1984
05-30-2015, 01:47 PM
I'll have to ask Kim how often she empties ours, I personally would have no idea lol

redant
05-30-2015, 02:00 PM
Living on a dirt road, in the windy desert and having a dog = need a great vac. My Dyson is about 4 yrs old and it is a beast. Not the nice ball type like they are now. This thing picks up so much stuff. I vacuum about 4 times a week. Always full bucket. I will buy another Dyson.

Mrs.K034
05-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Damn! Mine looks like that every time I vacuum, but kids are running in and out of the house we are in and out and so is the dog and we have company almost every night. But I have a Shark, not a Dyson and I personally like it better than the Dyson I used in the past.

2manymustangs
05-30-2015, 02:09 PM
Yep, the Dysons REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsUp:

MrDenton
05-30-2015, 04:59 PM
My wife has been using her Dyson "animal" for about 6 years. It'll suck start my 500" BBC.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

2manymustangs
06-02-2015, 07:46 AM
My wife has been using her Dyson "animal" for about 6 years. It'll suck start my 500" BBC.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

:D suck a golf ball through a garden hose will it??? ;)

The Doctor
06-03-2015, 02:59 PM
I have one upstairs and one downstairs and we empty every time we vacuum. When I just bought the first one, I had just vacuumed the family room carpet with the old Sanitaire (Hoover) and believed the room was pretty clean. Ran the Dyson Animal DC14 over the same carpeted surfact and picked up 1/2 canister full. I didn't know whether to be impressed or depressed so I emptied the canister and ran it all over the room some more and couldn't get another 1/4 inch of dirt on the second run. Yeah, I was sold and that's the vacuum I use everywhere now.