PDA

View Full Version : The Official Pizza Thread...

2manymustangs
05-23-2015, 08:11 AM
Pizza isn't just food...

Pizza is an art...a way of life...an escape from the madness of life...it's social...it's a language of love and romance...it's the guys/gals getting together to fellowship...Birthday parties, hot dates, football games, Nascar Races, watching VdriveVideo footage of boat races gone by...

^^^ Michael & Patty are good good people/neighbors/friends that retired from NYC to Alamitos Bay... Michael is living his dream cooking/perfecting his mom's recipies that he grew up with...

He is as Italian as they come... Good guy...

Now in Las Vegas??? Rated the #1 in NY for years...

Dominic Di Fara doing his thing... :thumbsUp:

This was a fun time on BlueGrass Night...

Our St Louis favorite ^^^

Mama Steff, we knew her well... She would sit and visit with us as we ate her pizza, you could hear the passion in her voice as she told her pizza stories...

A litte slice of Heaven...

Share your faves, likes, dislikes, pics...

riverrunner1984
05-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Pizza is my all time favorite food! Next time you are in the area, you need to try Alonda Hot Wings in Paramount. They have some really good pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
05-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Pizza is my all time favorite food! Next time you are in the area, you need to try Alonda Hot Wings in Paramount. They have some really good pizza.

I'm in... :partytime:

Take Kim down to Michaels on 2nd st in Naples for a date, always a good time...

I know there is another good pizza place nearly across the street that is a fave, I can't remember the name... Pat Eason took me there...

riverrunner1984
05-23-2015, 10:06 AM

I know there is another good pizza place nearly across the street that is a fave, I can't remember the name... Pat Eason took me there...

Im going to have to since it's close to work [emoji106]
Here is another one of my favorites in San Pedro.
http://sorrentositalianrestaurant.com/index.php/menu

redant
05-23-2015, 10:10 AM

Is Michaels close enough to the stadium to ride your bicycle there? Please take into account who is asking and you know how worn out I am at the end of race day. hehe

2manymustangs
05-23-2015, 10:24 AM
Is Michaels close enough to the stadium to ride your bicycle there? Please take into account who is asking and you know how worn out I am at the end of race day. hehe

AbsofrikenLUTELY my pretty friend... :) You and Chris should go for a "bike ride date" there, it's just over the bridge next to the pits and down a few side streets... PhilDoe made it back FROM 2nd street TO the stadium on his bike even after a hard night of drinking... :drinkin:

LB247XS
05-25-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm in... [emoji14]artytime:

DOMINICO'S maybe

2manymustangs
05-26-2015, 06:09 AM
DOMINICO'S maybe

SI senior, muchi gracie... :3:

RADRVR
05-28-2015, 09:56 AM
Pizza is my kryptonite! Went to SPIN! in Los Alamitos last night. Pretty cool atmosphere in there. Not the best pizza, but definitely worth checking out.

riverrunner1984
05-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Has anyone tried Piology? What are your thoughts on it?

Undersoul02
05-28-2015, 10:28 AM

I've talked to a few people who said the pizza is the best they've ever had. I drove by the other day and the place was packed.

riverrunner1984
05-28-2015, 10:46 AM
I've talked to a few people who said the pizza is the best they've ever had. I drove by the other day and the place was packed.

Im going to have to check it out.
:thumbup:

LB247XS
05-28-2015, 02:11 PM
MARRI'S pizza in long beach is the ultimate.they do not deliver but do have take out

2manymustangs
05-28-2015, 02:14 PM
MARRI'S pizza in long beach is the ultimate.they do not deliver but do have take out

Details please... Crust options, etc... :detective:

LB247XS
05-28-2015, 02:26 PM
One style of crust overloaded with toppings and all toppings under a blanket of fresh mozzarella cheese.their SPECIAL or MEATLOVERS or the MATTERHORN will put you into a pizza COMA!!!! Well worth it by far my favorite been going there for 30+ years

LB247XS
05-28-2015, 02:29 PM
Let me know when in town we'll go and grab a pizza for lunch I work right down the street from there

2manymustangs
05-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Pizza is my kryptonite! Went to SPIN! in Los Alamitos last night. Pretty cool atmosphere in there. Not the best pizza, but definitely worth checking out.

HAHAHAHAH!!! :eat:

Let me know when in town we'll go and grab a pizza for lunch I work right down the street from there

:action-smiley-035:

RADRVR
05-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Milk Barn Pizza in LB in another great option. Pizza, hot/cold sandwiches, etc. :leghump:

LB247XS
05-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Milk Barn Pizza in LB in another great option. Pizza, hot/cold sandwiches, etc. :leghump:
Oh yeah the milk barn special is my favorite sandwich

2manymustangs
05-28-2015, 03:56 PM
Oh yeah the milk barn special is my favorite sandwich

FUnny, after driving by that place 1000 times we finally noticed it while sitting at the stop light...

Online info says "tri tip sanwich is awesome".........?????????

RADRVR
05-28-2015, 04:03 PM
FUnny, after driving by that place 1000 times we finally noticed it while sitting at the stop light...

It's delicious. Ever go to Glory Days on Woodruff for Thursday night burger bash?

LB247XS
05-28-2015, 04:17 PM
It's delicious. Ever go to Glory Days on Woodruff for Thursday night burger bash?
Many times🍔🍔

LB247XS
05-28-2015, 04:22 PM

And it is 👍

2manymustangs
05-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Never been to Glory Days... Noupe'

LB247XS
05-29-2015, 01:20 PM
At MARRI'S today for lunch all this pizza talk I had to go.eat your heart out suckas

RADRVR
05-29-2015, 01:52 PM
At MARRI'S today for lunch all this pizza talk I had to go.eat your heart out suckas

Ha. Felt the same way, so I went to First Class Pizza in Villa Park.

2manymustangs
05-30-2015, 07:32 AM
Ha. Felt the same way, so I went to First Class Pizza in Villa Park.

LB247XS & RADRVR keepin it real!!!

2manymustangs
06-30-2015, 11:46 AM

It's time... :) Check your PMs...

THe Milk Barn may be whats for lonchibonchi today... :)

Undersoul02
06-30-2015, 01:22 PM
It's time... :) Check your PMs...

THe Milk Barn may be whats for lonchibonchi today... :)

The Milk Barn is awesome. They've got a mean meatball sandwich!

2manymustangs
06-30-2015, 01:34 PM
The Milk Barn is awesome. They've got a mean meatball sandwich!

I plan to find out later today OR tomorrow...

I was voted down 3 to 1 by some "NOT SO discerning" pizza connoisseurs this time... I personally think I could OUT-do these guys...

chevellesb406
07-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Tony's Little Italy in Placentia is my favorite, and I know everyone loves it, since going there is never a pleasant experience, service is....... interesting to be polite. Just call ahead, usually they need an hour plus for the deep dish, which is the only reason to go, pick it up, and get the hell out. The yelp reviews nail it, but honestly, its worth it. :eat::thumbup:

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 01:09 PM

I endorse this PIE 54852

Oh my................. I need a nap!!! :sleeping:

So many pizza joints, so little time... :eat:

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Tony's Little Italy in Placentia is my favorite, and I know everyone loves it, since going there is never a pleasant experience, service is....... interesting to be polite. Just call ahead, usually they need an hour plus for the deep dish, which is the only reason to go, pick it up, and get the hell out. The yelp reviews nail it, but honestly, its worth it. :eat::thumbup:

Kinda like this??? :hilarious:

https://youtu.be/CeEIpYRcGcA

LB247XS
07-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Oh my................. I need a nap!!! :sleeping:

So many pizza joints, so little time... :eat:
I told 2MM it would put you into a meat COMA. thanks for getting in contact while your in town I assume you liked the pizza Great to see ya again and see you at the races at the stadium.

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 01:35 PM
I told 2MM it would put you into a meat COMA. thanks for getting in contact while your in town I assume you liked the pizza Great to see ya again and see you at the races at the stadium.

That it did!!!

Likewise sir :) great to visit with you peeps... U know where to find me at the LBCS... :happy:

Uno Momento Por Favor, I will post some video in case you forgot where... ;)

https://youtu.be/zROmYCft3Ho

chevellesb406
07-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Kinda like this??? :hilarious:

https://youtu.be/CeEIpYRcGcA

Yeah, and make it more Chicago and irrational :) The deep dish is that good though, people line up for a chance to be treated like shit. In high school when we all played sports and could put down a stupid amount of food, we all would tap after two slices. I remember bringing home 2 more slices in a box and my dad picking it up thinking it was a whole pizza.

sangermike
07-01-2015, 02:16 PM
you know pizza is the best food when it's the only food with its own personal section in the yellow pages. if you want a steak you have to look up restaurants, if you want a pizza just go to pizza.

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 02:47 PM
you know pizza is the best food when it's the only food with its own personal section in the yellow pages. if you want a steak you have to look up restaurants, if you want a pizza just go to pizza.

Oui Oui... :action-smiley-035:

I agree...

riverrunner1984
07-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Had a shrimp and mushroom pizza last night but forgot to take a pic lol. Wasn't that great anyways

Mrs.K034
07-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Had a shrimp and mushroom pizza last night but forgot to take a pic lol. Wasn't that great anyways

That doesn't sound great. Are you sure you're not already pregnant?!? [emoji6]

riverrunner1984
07-01-2015, 07:12 PM

Lol...with the amount were eating, it feels like we're eating for 2 haha. We're replacing beer and booze with food lol

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 07:31 PM

What? no pickles and ice cream on top??? :eat:

Mrs.K034
07-01-2015, 08:15 PM
What? no pickles and ice cream on top??? :eat:

Yummmm pickles! Lol. [emoji12] and no, I wouldn't eat then on pizza! Or with it! My favorite part about buying pickles is I get to drink the juice when they are gone! [emoji14]

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Yummmm pickles! Lol. [emoji12] and no, I wouldn't eat then on pizza! Or with it! My favorite part about buying pickles is I get to drink the juice when they are gone! [emoji14]

Woah, you are tough... :) THats a little high on sodium but I suppose the vinegar is good for you... ;)

Mrs.K034
07-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Woah, you are tough... :) THats a little high on sodium but I suppose the vinegar is good for you... ;)

The pickles I buy don't have as much sodium.. But still high, and the vinegar is great for ya.. Take the good with the bad. Lol.

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 08:55 PM
The pickles I buy don't have as much sodium.. But still high, and the vinegar is great for ya.. Take the good with the bad. Lol.

Do you at least put some vodka or gin in the pickle juice? :D

Mrs.K034
07-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Do you at least put some vodka or gin in the pickle juice? :D

Nope. Straight. Although, I've heard if you mix it with vodka it's call swamp water and its pretty good. Idk, I haven't tried it yet. I just love pickle juice! Lol.

2manymustangs
07-01-2015, 09:17 PM
I nominate CandACE to be in charge of the PICKLE thread ;)

I would keep the swamp water away from AholeHICK, it could be a lethal/toxic combo with his swamp GAS... :gas:

sangermike
07-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Candace have you ever had papa leone's by the london bridge, my favorite by far here in havasu

2manymustangs
07-02-2015, 10:32 PM
My son and I hit the Milk Barn today for a pizza and we split a TRI TIP sandwich...

THe Tri Tip sandwhich was very good :) I liked the pizza, there arent many that I dont like BUT... I will put MARRI'S pizza in first ahead of Milk Barn/Me N Ed's/brand X that I have had this trip... For a traditional American type of pizza I pick MARRI'S...

For an artisan type of pizza I'm going with Michaels in Naples/Belmot Shores on 2nd St., it's expensive and a nice change of pace for a hot date with your lady... THe OTHER pizza place across the street (Dominicos I think) is a very good pie too...

Mrs.K034
07-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Candace have you ever had papa leone's by the london bridge, my favorite by far here in havasu

Yes!! They do have great pizza, best part is that they deliver to you in the channel so you can call ahead of time and have lunch.

Mrs.K034
07-02-2015, 11:12 PM
I nominate CandACE to be in charge of the PICKLE thread ;)

I would keep the swamp water away from AholeHICK, it could be a lethal/toxic combo with his swamp GAS... :gas:

Hahaha!!! I'm sure more than one person here knows who you're talking about!

2manymustangs
09-10-2015, 08:33 PM
SO... My wife made fajitas tonght BUT I was simply in the mood for some NY style pizza crust... I made a quick stop at our local super market that now carries a fresh made pizza dough that is not tooooo bad (mine is better)... Their dough cost a buck for a dough ball big enuff for a 16" pizza with a nice handle...

End result was a CHicken Fajita Pizza, with LOTS of crushed red pepper on top...

BAM...

riverrunner1984
09-11-2015, 12:33 AM
SO... My wife made fajitas tonght BUT I was simply in the mood for some NY style pizza crust... I made a quick stop at our local super market that now carries a fresh made pizza dough that is not tooooo bad (mine is better)... Their dough cost a buck for a dough ball big enuff for a 16" pizza with a nice handle...

End result was a CHicken Fajita Pizza, with LOTS of crushed red pepper on top...

BAM...

That looks damn good! Throw a little Siracha on top and you're good to go! [emoji106]

Siracha on pizza is so damn bomb!!!

2manymustangs
09-11-2015, 06:06 AM
It was pretty darn good... :)

My son and his GF are big Siracha fans, I will have to try it the next round (which will be soon)...

My daughter and I are going to make up a double batch of my home crust recipie to do a taste test and see which crust we like better... The techniques are what make a good taste/feeling crust... :)

Ingredients:

Mix together :

2 cups all purpose OR bread flour with
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt

Make a well in the middle of the flour and add:

1 cup of cold water with 1 teaspoon of yeast added( a little dab will do it)

Using your finger tips start to mix the water/yeast with the flour and start to bring in more and more flour from the sides with your finger tips, once the sides are all pulled into the mixture start pulling from the bottom (dry flour) and bring it off the bottom and push into the top so that you can get all of the dry mix off the bottom of the bowl and evenly mix the ingredients... (takes about two minutes tops)... Sometimes I use a fork to mix it together quick

Then with a small amount of extra flour on your counter top take the ball of flout out of the bowl and start kneeding to evenly mix/kneed the dough...

When kneeded well place the dough BACK into the mixing DEEP bowl and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate...

You can OIL (or lightly spray)the DEEP bowl to prevent the dough from sticking but this oil will take away some of the crispness of the finished product...

Let rest/rise in the refrigerator for a minimum of 12 hours and 48 hours is ideal.

Remove dough from refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about three hours (still covered) before use... Split into two balls, flour the balls lightly and work them out into shape on the back of your hands. I use a pan with simolina or corn meal to finish working the crust into shape BEFORE we put the toppings on...

I use a peel and put the pie dough onto the peel to finish shaping/stretching/topping and a HOT pizza stone... Usually for a pizza like above, it cooks in about five minutes....

PREheat oven/stone to 500 for about 30 minutes...

Eli
09-11-2015, 07:01 AM
There's an official Pizza Thread?

I love pizza! I once made 8 pizzas from scratch. Yummy!! In going to have to bust out the mixer soon!

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
09-11-2015, 07:18 AM
There's an official Pizza Thread?

I love pizza! I once made 8 pizzas from scratch. Yummy!! In going to have to bust out the mixer soon!

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

:D for serious pizza peeps (like us), IF you dig a nice clean NY style crust... Try this technique, mine is a short cut version of this one and the key is the age/proof of the dough for 48+ hours.... The simplicity of a good slice of NY style cheese pizza is out of this world (and nearly all kids love it too)...

https://vimeo.com/47961386 (https://vimeo.com/47961386)

Eli
09-11-2015, 07:47 AM
:D for serious pizza peeps (like us), IF you dig a nice clean NY style crust... Try this technique, mine is a short cut version of this one and the key is the age/proof of the dough for 48+ hours.... The simplicity of a good slice of NY style cheese pizza is out of this world (and nearly all kids love it too)...

https://vimeo.com/47961386 (https://vimeo.com/47961386)

I'll try it

Go Team Brady! [emoji8]

2manymustangs
09-17-2015, 04:06 PM
Prolly my best one yet...

Sweet basil from my herb garden and dried roma tomatoes... with some smokey provel cheese...

djunkie
09-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Prolly my best one yet...

Sweet basil from my herb garden and dried roma tomatoes... with some smokey provel cheese...

Looks a lot better than the crap pizza we had at work tonight. But it was free so I shouldn't complain too much. Lol

2manymustangs
12-23-2015, 12:30 PM

riverrunner1984
12-23-2015, 02:40 PM
That crust looks amazing!

2manymustangs
12-23-2015, 02:49 PM
That crust looks amazing!

so so good and SUPER easy, i need to make a video... ;)

2manymustangs
03-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Calling all SoCal Pizza fiends, I need feedback on Z-pizza Seal beach + other locations... And also Top Class Pizza in Fullerton

Is it worth driving past Marri's or Domenico's to try it out???

HB Vic
03-20-2016, 08:59 PM
Dominicos hands down

2manymustangs
03-20-2016, 10:23 PM
Dominicos hands down

I think we are going to have to have a pizza council meeting to determine the #1... Marri's and Dominico's are very very close but we all have our own likes and dislikes...

2manymustangs
03-24-2016, 04:51 PM
NY style double slice and a pint for $8 :angry-smiley-018:

Pesto & Artichoke hearts... And the selection of "on taps" for your pint...

Reviews and directions here (http://www.yelp.com/biz/village-road-pizzeria-long-beach)

2manymustangs
03-25-2016, 08:57 PM
I endorse this slice...

Zpizza in Seal Beach, its legit...

Napolatena, kind of, its hard to do FRESH basil when your pizza is by the slice...

2manymustangs
05-18-2016, 07:55 AM

Great minds think alike...

2manymustangs
06-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Village ROad is #1 IMHO...

Killer pizza, killer wings, killer people...

Fred/Ashley/Kevin/Antaette/Angel Yall'lllls are awesome... Angel's pizza is #1 bar none...

CAUTION, if you do the WOLF MOTHER, don't be the driver...

2manymustangs
06-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Village ROad is #1 IMHO...

Killer pizza, killer wings, killer people...

Fred/daughter/Devin/Antionette/Angel Yall'lllls are awesome... Angel's pizza is #1 bar none...

CAUTION, if you do the WOLF MOTHER, don't be the driver... She can put you OUT... :speechless-smiley-0 http://www.goldenroad.la/beer/#beerlist

2manymustangs
07-22-2016, 01:53 PM
MMMmmmmmmm Pizzaaaaaaaa... :action-smiley-035:

TY RiverRunner...

riverrunner1984
07-22-2016, 06:45 PM
MMMmmmmmmm Pizzaaaaaaaa... :action-smiley-035:

TY RiverRunner...

Good seeing you today! Such a good place. I'll def be back. Good luck finishing up the move and all! [emoji106][emoji482]

2manymustangs
02-08-2017, 06:30 PM
I'm not a huge fan of VICE TV but I am a HUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEE fan of Pizza...

SO Im watching "The Pizza Show" :eat:

2manymustangs
02-08-2017, 07:33 PM
I'm not a huge fan of VICE TV but I am a HUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEE fan of Pizza...

SO Im watching "The Pizza Show" :eat:

It really is a good show, worth watching... THey had ESPECIALLY good footage at / with DOminic at DiFara's, the holy grail of NYC slices....

LB247XS
02-08-2017, 10:50 PM
It really is a good show, worth watching... THey had ESPECIALLY good footage at / with DOminic at DiFara's, the holy grail of NYC slices....
Ill think of that while I'm at MARRI'S having some pizza tomorrow

Coming to you live from the L.B.C.

2manymustangs
02-09-2017, 06:43 AM
Ill think of that while I'm at MARRI'S having some pizza tomorrow

:AngryFinger_7WSKJO: It's not nice to tease mi vato....

LB247XS
02-09-2017, 08:06 AM
:AngryFinger_7WSKJO: It's not nice to tease mi vato....
LMAO!!!!! yes it is😁😂

2manymustangs
02-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Death by MEAT COMA = Marri's.... It's to die for.... ;)

DeliciousO'

HB Vic
02-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Dominicos tonight [emoji39]

rschap1
02-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Happy National Pizza Day

2manymustangs
02-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Happy National Pizza Day

It's the most wonderful time of the year....................................... :eat:

https://youtu.be/mH7vFc0bUpU

ChumpChange
02-09-2017, 08:43 PM
Happy National Pizza Day!!!

Tonight's pizza:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170210/b748c75dd4aa221ee16d5897d5f2352c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170210/5479dc5e31e572174790ec667c146900.jpg

HB Vic
02-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Damn that looks good

spike morelli
02-10-2017, 08:12 PM
There's a place called Mulberry Street Pizza, on Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks, that makes a great pie. It's more of a thin crust pizza, ( unless you order thick ), and they'll let you bring your own wine ( at least they used to, I haven't been there in a while ), I think I heard the actress Cathy Morarity owned the place. Worth a taste.

spectra3279
02-11-2017, 01:26 AM
It's a millinials way of making something good, not so good.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
02-14-2017, 05:36 AM
There's a place called Mulberry Street Pizza, on Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks, that makes a great pie. It's more of a thin crust pizza, ( unless you order thick ), and they'll let you bring your own wine ( at least they used to, I haven't been there in a while ), I think I heard the actress Cathy Morarity owned the place. Worth a taste.

:thumb:

I haven't tried Piology yet... I may not after my trip to MOD pizza... :(

I think I will stick with either my local faves OR my own HOmadE...

ChumpChange
02-14-2017, 03:01 PM

lol. Definitely hipster. The dessert bread is good though. Cinnamon and sugar.

riverrunner1984
03-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Going to this place tom after my hike. I'll report back with pics!

http://www.rosecitypizza.com/

2manymustangs
03-10-2017, 02:06 PM

Great minds really do think alike...

Two HOT out of the oven sausage/pepperoni calzones...

And a new batch of dough, ready to BLOW... In the frige it must go... before it BLOW... We gotta proof it SLOW!!!

2manymustangs
03-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Happy National Pizza Day!!!

Tonight's pizza:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170210/b748c75dd4aa221ee16d5897d5f2352c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170210/5479dc5e31e572174790ec667c146900.jpg

I could handle about 1/2 of that right now... :eat:

2manymustangs
03-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Going to this place tom after my hike. I'll report back with pics!

http://www.rosecitypizza.com/

Update required sir!!!!!!

riverrunner1984
03-15-2017, 07:26 AM
Update required sir!!!!!!

Food was just ok....I follow them on IG so the pics def didn't measure up to taste....
I would go back to try a couple sandwiches and burgers that look good but wouldn't make the trip for pizza.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/275c38437ce03bd3d38c0d2a0d89c84b.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/9e8c4ff0b5beb8b9ca092cab296d6181.jpg

ChumpChange
03-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Ate pizza for both lunch and dinner for PI day yesterday.

2manymustangs
03-31-2017, 03:37 PM
Im feeling the crave....

LB247XS
04-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Im feeling the crave....
MARRI'S MARRI'S MARRI'S MARRI'S I think I might just go there today

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
04-01-2017, 06:57 PM
MARRI'S MARRI'S MARRI'S MARRI'S I think I might just go there today

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

:countingsheep:

2manymustangs
04-03-2017, 06:10 AM
https://youtu.be/mH7vFc0bUpU

https://youtu.be/ef-lhyBXJW8

https://youtu.be/xQXYWxZCPqA

https://youtu.be/t8derAz_Sdo

https://youtu.be/kXsYNDMavOY

2manymustangs
04-03-2017, 06:13 AM
https://youtu.be/ld_QOG3wFLQ

https://youtu.be/-8pCMoL_b_s

https://youtu.be/os8V1EZNI8A

https://youtu.be/BmiQRvib3DQ

HB Vic
04-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Don't ever eat here. Fuck this place

2manymustangs
04-13-2017, 03:51 PM
????

riverrunner1984
04-14-2017, 09:58 AM
Rances's Pizza on 2nd street in Long Beach!!! Chicago style pizza!!! Seriously sooooo good!!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170414/85dd32c0d11cac34fc30d956bede56b7.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170414/ad8581a6e0b38ab6f1d6cd12b065426a.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170414/9ffceb0427dbb96a44f564ed8ac5a398.jpg

2manymustangs
04-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Dont TEEEZE me bro!!! :eat: