PDA

View Full Version : A Close friend. Bad accident

LB247XS
04-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Hey inmates powerful and posotive prayers needed for a close dear friend of our family.his name is IVAN SHOEMAKER. He is the brother of Willie Shoemaker.he was in a horrific accident recently and has been in and out of a COMA with critical injuries.for the last few weeks.so I ask for help through prayer for him.

IVAN was out driving his new to him 1939 chevy street rod out in HEMET.He was struck head on by a 20 year kid who was texting while driving.the pictures are pretty brutal (no gore).the car is not a convertible he had to be cut out of the car.so if any of you who have kids that drive please remind them not to text while behind the wheel. Again plz send prayers to our friend

broadcasting live from the LBC

HB Vic
04-23-2015, 09:51 PM
Oh man so sorry to hear this. Best wishes for your friend I hope he pulls through.

LB247XS
04-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Oh man so sorry to hear this. Best wishes for your friend I hope he pulls through.
THANKS VIC👍

MrDenton
04-24-2015, 12:17 AM
That's terrible. Hopes and prayers for Ivan.

Oath Keeper

icb1
04-24-2015, 06:22 AM
Prayers sent

Eli
04-24-2015, 06:40 AM
Praying for a speeding recovery!

Sent from my Bat Mobile

riverrunner1984
04-24-2015, 07:18 AM
Prays sent for full and fast recovery.

2manymustangs
04-24-2015, 09:39 AM
Hey inmates powerful and posotive prayers needed for a close dear friend of our family.his name is IVAN SHOEMAKER. He is the brother of Willie Shoemaker.he was in a horrific accident recently and has been in and out of a COMA with critical injuries.for the last few weeks.so I ask for help through prayer for him.

IVAN was out driving his new to him 1939 chevy street rod out in HEMET.He was struck head on by a 20 year kid who was texting while driving.the pictures are pretty brutal (no gore).the car is not a convertible he had to be cut out of the car.so if any of you who have kids that drive please remind them not to text while behind the wheel. Again plz send prayers to our friend

LB, life is so strange to me at times...

I often wonder why/how I was spared from all of the crazy things I did as a kid when other people like Ivan have such life changing events while crusing along enjoying the fruits of his hard work/good life, just enjoying a nice cruise on a nice day...

Life can change so quickly, from one moment to the next...

I'm praying now that Mr. Shoemaker makes a speedy/full recovery... How old is he???

RADRVR
04-24-2015, 11:20 AM
Sending thoughts and prayers.

314joey
04-24-2015, 12:48 PM
It drives me nuts when I see people texting and driving, prayers for him.

Mrs.K034
04-24-2015, 11:27 PM
So very sad to hear, and our thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and everyone close to him. And also thank you for sharing, I had our kids read this and look at the pictures so they could see what type of damage can be done with a second of negligence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LB247XS
04-25-2015, 03:04 PM
Hey inmates first of all a huge thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers for IVAN.we just got word while we were at the SEAL BEACH car show that IVAN had woken up from his COMA yesterday. and this afternoon he asked his wife for a beer (not kidding).he's still not out of the woods yet.again thanks everyone and I do believe that posotive prayers go a long way more updates to follow. Have a great weekend inmates👍👍👍

Eli
04-27-2015, 06:54 AM
Hey inmates first of all a huge thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers for IVAN.we just got word while we were at the SEAL BEACH car show that IVAN had woken up from his COMA yesterday. and this afternoon he asked his wife for a beer (not kidding).he's still not out of the woods yet.again thanks everyone and I do believe that posotive prayers go a long way more updates to follow. Have a great weekend inmates[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

That's fantastic news!!!! Praying for a speedy recovery for him and some peace of mind for his family. I can imagine they are ecstatic!!

Sent from my Bat Mobile