PDA

View Full Version : K Boat's Thank You

Mrs.K034
04-13-2015, 11:31 AM
On behalf of all of the K Boat teams, I would like to take this moment to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to our class sponsors this past weekend for their support, it means so much to me and every single one of the teams!! Fredrick and Sons AC and Plumming, Hotboat.com, Topock 66, and Parker Oil, you are all amazing and we are so blessed to have your support and be part of our K Boat family!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
04-13-2015, 11:44 AM
On behalf of all of the K Boat teams, I would like to take this moment to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to our class sponsors this past weekend for their support, it means so much to me and every single one of the teams!! Fredrick and Sons AC and Plumming, Hotboat.com, Topock 66, and Parker Oil, you are all amazing and we are so blessed to have your support and be part of our K Boat family!!! Thank you so much!!

Awesome!! I missed Sunday, but Saturday was a blast. You guys rocked the place and the crowd loved it for sure. Great way to stir up interest and put on a great show for the fans, outstanding!! Thanks again for your support, very much appreciated.

jordy
04-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Always great to see the K's run! I miss the old days when they would field enough roundy rounds to delay the drags. Nothing like 12 SS boats hitting the starting line at the same time. :yes:

HotWater
04-13-2015, 07:17 PM
K-124 team had a great weekend that was only possible from the effort's of John & Laurie Grijalva Dark Horse Racing and Gordon & Kattie Jennings Pfaff Engines. Gordy loaned me his personal motor "Big Moe" and it delivered a huge amount of power that was smooth to drive and an experience I will never forget. Thank you Chris and Candace for all the work you do to get us set up with Lucas oil and loaning me a 16 volt battery when mine went dead. I also want to thank Fredrick and sons ac and plumbing, Hotboat.com, Topock 66 and Parker oil for supporting the class. Thank you to all the fans that show up to watch and cheer us on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkhttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/13/7a64daee9fb9ecbacef319efcfc46cc8.jpg

Mrs.K034
04-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Sean, you did amazing this weekend!!! Thank YOU so much for coming out and supporting the class as well!!