PDA

View Full Version : lake havasu

sangermike
03-16-2015, 04:59 PM
rough day today just got of the lake the air temp was about 90 but whats up with all the new no wake zones(boats been worked on for over 2 years) I guess i can put up with no wake zones if the east coast can put up with all that snow. Sorry no photos just wanted to rub it in a little
I moved from indiana to lake havasu i'll take a few 120 days that's what air conditioning is for and now I'll hear it from my son

Mrs.K034
03-16-2015, 05:06 PM
Thanks! Lol. We worked. How did the boat run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sangermike
03-16-2015, 07:02 PM
ran great I just have to figure out the reverse thing, I understand that the prop is spinning to the right and makes the boat go that way there's got to be a way beside dropping a second motor in to have control in reverse. as for now I launch a the lane farthest to the left. Again Candace thanks to you and Chris for helping me get this boat back together. I really love the way everything turned out

HB Vic
03-16-2015, 07:03 PM
Havi had to be nice, Parker was amazing. Had to get a river trip in asap :D

ChumpChange
03-16-2015, 08:36 PM
Glad Havasu was good today. Ontario sucked.

HB Vic
03-16-2015, 09:18 PM
Glad Havasu was good today. Ontario sucked.

Lol, Orange sucked today, and will probably most definitely suck tomorrow

Eli
03-16-2015, 10:06 PM
Was it crowded? It's spring break and I'm getting the party in Havasu bug.

sangermike
03-17-2015, 04:18 AM
not crowded at all yet went to hwy 40 saw about 6 wave runners 15-20 boats. more fisherman the wave runners

rioracr
03-17-2015, 06:55 AM
saw alot of the NASCAR haulers heading to Fontana on the way out and where did all the new chippies come to train on the 10 and saw two on bikes...........:omg:

Paul65K
03-17-2015, 09:14 AM
Yeah.......first week of Spring Break is starting off slowly........cruised through the channel yesterday and it was pretty tame as far as Spring Breaks go :D

Eli
03-17-2015, 09:59 AM
Yeah.......first week of Spring Break is starting off slowly........cruised through the channel yesterday and it was pretty tame as far as Spring Breaks go :D

That's bc I'm not there...yet! [emoji16]

Ziggy
03-17-2015, 11:42 AM
That's bc I'm not there...yet! [emoji16]

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what you waitin' for? There's boatloads of young guys waiting for you.

Eli
03-17-2015, 11:44 AM
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what you waitin' for? There's boatloads of young guys waiting for you.

Ohhhhh that sounds great!!! I like boat loads of young guys. Do you see 1 awesome guy between 40-55? That would be perfect!!!

Ziggy
03-17-2015, 11:46 AM
Ohhhhh that sounds great!!! I like boat loads of young guys. Do you see 1 awesome guy between 40-55? That would be perfect!!!

I see him daily when brushing my hair. :D

Eli
03-17-2015, 11:49 AM
I see him daily when brushing my hair. :D

A single one!! I mean one that's not married or engaged or in a relationship.

Ziggy
03-17-2015, 11:54 AM
A single one!! I mean one that's not married or engaged or in a relationship.

Oh, well then, that might be a bit tricky.:headscratch: :D
Would the word "anymore" at the end of your sentence open another avenue? :)

Eli
03-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Oh, well then, that might be a bit tricky.:headscratch: :D
Would the word "anymore" at the end of your sentence open another avenue? :)

Yea...that's what I meant. Currently not in a relationship. If it's someone who has never been in a relationship and between 40-55...that would scare me just a tad [emoji6]

Ziggy
03-17-2015, 12:10 PM
Yea...that's what I meant. Currently not in a relationship. If it's someone who has never been in a relationship and between 40-55...that would scare me just a tad [emoji6]

Ok now I know what I need to be on the lookout for.....You like sweater wearing Italian types? or Venice Beach hunk types?

Eli
03-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Ok now I know what I need to be on the lookout for.....You like sweater wearing Italian types? or Venice Beach hunk types?

Let's keep it simple and easy, how about Bradley Cooper types lol

Ziggy
03-17-2015, 12:32 PM
Let's keep it simple and easy, how about Bradley Cooper types lol

So you are seeking a sexiest man of the year type that isn't married or in a relationship(anymore ok).....hmmmmmm, I'm drawing blanks :D:D
;)
Happy Saint Patricks Day to you.

Eli
03-17-2015, 12:43 PM
So you are seeking a sexiest man of the year type that isn't married or in a relationship(anymore ok).....hmmmmmm, I'm drawing blanks :D:D
;)
Happy Saint Patricks Day to you.

I know right??? Lol

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

K-034
03-17-2015, 03:16 PM
I'm glad to hear you are finally out enjoying that thing Mike, after all of the b/s you had to put up with putting it together. I might have to go take my dads out for a run when I get off work one of these days, one of the benifets of living in Havasu, we can go boating after work. :happy:

Ziggy
03-17-2015, 05:37 PM
2 years is a long and patient wait. It has got to feel real good to be back in that seat.[emoji106]

sangermike
03-19-2015, 06:41 PM
feeling real good does not begin to express how it feels every time i take it out, and it is great living in havasu and be able to boat on any nice day monday thru thrusday, i don't even attempt weekends one of the things you can let go with age