PDA

View Full Version : Bad A$$ Pontoon!!!

riverrunner1984
02-05-2015, 08:47 AM
Pontoon, more like party toon!!!!
Saw this on CL and wish I had the funds to buy it...

http://mohave.craigslist.org/boa/4838959365.html

How would you like to own the coolest boat on the lake? Everyone loves it. Great for friends and families. This is a one of a kind, custom made 53' 2 story fun party boat. It is powered by a chevy 350 inboard with a mercruiser outdrive. You can have fun or rent it out for kids birthday parties or weddings or whatever else like family reunions. A little about this wonderful boat. On the bottom floor it has a full restroom with flushing toilet, sink and plenty of storage for over 40 life jackets. Fresh water tank and septic storage. It has a Kitchen with Grill, sink, fridge, microwave blender for the drinks lol. There is a outdoor patio living room set. Table and chairs for 8, a roll out RV awning that rolls out over the table.in the living room there is a 100 inch projector screen with a projector, dvd that is wired into the speakers for watching movies at night. The top floor has a Tiki bar with bar stools, several chairs and lounge chairs. There is a water slide that gets it's water from the lake. It has a gate that opens so you can jump off the top safely. It has lights on top with strobe lights for dancing. It is shaded by colorful sun shades and has 4 wakeboard tower speakers for sound on top and a total of 14 speakers top and bottom with a CD , AM, FM Stereo with 2 amps. When you beach the boat you have a alum. ramp that pulls out to the beach for making getting on and off the boat easy for all ages. It has a Honda quite Generator for all the power you need and on the back of the boat it has a custom built alum. stairs that when you stop , they let down into the water with a push of a button to make getting out of the water easy. even a 90 years old person can walk right out of the water. This was just added last year and is not in the pictures. At night, the whole boat glows with Led lights on top and bottom and 2 led palm trees in the front of the boat. serious inquiries only please. Sell due to we are going to start traveling and going to buy a motorhome. Any questions call Gary at show contact info adding pictures of stairs I have had several questions about if I used this to make money. I built this for my grandkids but after thinking about it , A person could charge people 100 dollars a day and they bring their own beer while you supply the hamburgers and hotdogs. 20 people a day at 100 a person 3 days a week is 6000 a week. very little expence since you pull up to a beach and let them party. you can set up horse shoes, volley ball. Great for people that don't have a boat. during the week you could have kids birthday parties. what parent would not want to have a pirate party and a treasure hunt on a beach for their kid. go by a chucky cheese and see how many parties they have on a day . there are party buses in every town that rent every day. You could be like me and just have it for friends and family. just a thought