PDA

View Full Version : X-files....

2manymustangs
02-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Is it coming back? I heard that David D. agreed to a REdoo with certain conditions...

Any OLD SCHOOL Xfiles fans here???

ChumpChange
02-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Never got into it. Is Hollywood running out of new ideas? I know that question has been asked a lot lately. It is good to see a hit coming back though, like when they brought back 24 this past year.

On a different redo, the Jurassic World trailer during the Super Bowl looked pretty awesome.

2manymustangs
02-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Never got into it. Is Hollywood running out of new ideas? I know that question has been asked a lot lately. It is good to see a hit coming back though, like when they brought back 24 this past year.

On a different redo, the Jurassic World trailer during the Super Bowl looked pretty awesome.

I just watched the full "Billy The Kid meets Dracula" yesterday, now THAT would be cool to see done over with better effects... :D

314joey
02-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Never watched it either, anything would be better than all the reality show crap, it's fake anyway, get Kardashians off the tube

riverrunner1984
02-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Never watched it but liked David D. in Californication. Wished it was still on.

Mrs.K034
02-03-2015, 07:03 PM
What?? I LOVED the X-Files!! Never missed it till they changed the show so much that it just wasn't the same Anymore..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZKC
02-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Is it coming back? I heard that David D. agreed to a REdoo with certain conditions...

Any OLD SCHOOL Xfiles fans here???

Watched all the shows. Own the movies. Can't wait:smile:

2manymustangs
02-03-2015, 07:52 PM
What?? I LOVED the X-Files!! Never missed it till they changed the show so much that it just wasn't the same Anymore..

Watched all the shows. Own the movies. Can't wait:smile:

:action-smiley-035: my favorite episode was when Dana Skully and Fox Mulder fell into a underground cavern full of a giant hallucinogenic mycelium (mushroom) and they were tripping, as they laid next to each other underground... and they could feel each other’s presence and communicate telepathically...

>>>>> http://deadline.com/2015/01/x-files-reboot-talks-fox-1201352465/ <<<<<<

Later, fellow Fox TV Group chairman Dana Walden said that the conversations so far have been only logistical, looking at windows when the key X-Files players, creator Carter and stars Duchovny and Anderson, are available. She confirmed that a potential X-Files followup will star the original leading duo of Duchovny and Anderson. There have been no creative discussions yet about what that new series might be.

http://youtu.be/s0jHlOQVP8Q

Bobby V
02-03-2015, 10:18 PM
I went to the same high school as the shows creator Chris Carter went to. He was a few years a head of me. His younger brother and I were good freinds back then. Chris would often use the names of his fellow high school classmates as characters in the X Files shows. He was editor of Surfing Magazine before the X Files show.

RogerThat99
02-04-2015, 12:05 AM
I used to watch the X-Files. It was a good show. Towards the end, Sculley and Moulder (sp?) had to film their scenes separately because they hated each other. I can't remember what happened between them.

HB Vic
02-04-2015, 07:59 AM
I used to watch the X-Files. It was a good show. Towards the end, Sculley and Moulder (sp?) had to film their scenes separately because they hated each other. I can't remember what happened between them.

lol wasn't aware of that. I guess even millions of dollars isn't enough for people to set aside their differences and work together.

2manymustangs
02-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Final episode, starting now... :schreck:

HB Vic
02-22-2016, 06:35 PM
Final episode, starting now... :schreck:

Probably won't even watch it. Losing my patience in my old age. Maybe that's a bad descriptor. Seems like they waited so long to re-air this they're trying way to hard to make up lost ground.

On the other hand, maybe this is a do or die test. Make a wad of money, if it doesn't work out great, who cares. If it does, make a pile of money and and life is great.

In any event, I don't wanna be a Guinea pig. If it makes it I'll start watching the new episodes. If it doesn't, glad I didn't watch these lol

2manymustangs
02-23-2016, 07:47 AM
It was a weird ending.... Seems like they are doing a pilot to bring it back....

Maybe just a teaser for all of us old school Xfiles fans.... Seeing the smoking man smoke through a hole in his throat was a bit much, I found my mind wandering through the whole episode last night....

Mrs.K034
02-23-2016, 05:48 PM
It was a weird ending.... Seems like they are doing a pilot to bring it back....

Maybe just a teaser for all of us old school Xfiles fans.... Seeing the smoking man smoke through a hole in his throat was a bit much, I found my mind wandering through the whole episode last night....

I didn't see it! Sounds like a weird one, huh?

2manymustangs
02-23-2016, 06:44 PM
I didn't see it! Sounds like a weird one, huh?

Yeeep, they started off strong... Oh well... :(

Mrs.K034
02-24-2016, 10:07 AM
Yeeep, they started off strong... Oh well... :(

Boooooo! [emoji58]