PDA

View Full Version : Puke EVERYWHERE!!!!

ChumpChange
11-30-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm pretty much the only one good (so far).

Wife is down for the count sick. My five year old just made a dash for the toilet. Got to her doorway and sprayed the walls. Fortunately got mostly out if her room and to the tiled hallway. 22 month old boy was pukin all day yesterday. My four year old and myself are the only ones without a reversal of fortune so far.

The three day old seems okay so far. Babies are supposed to spit up. In-laws are in baby duty and takin her to wife when feeding time and I got everybody else.

I hate the smell of puke! I need a good carpet cleaner this week!

GRADS2112
11-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Your wife just gave birth and now is throwing up?....that's one rough week.

ChumpChange
11-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Yeah. She is not doing well at all with this. Not a fan of seeing wife in so much pain.

ChumpChange
12-01-2012, 02:52 AM
Awesome cleaning a crib of puke at 1:30am. White shag rugs arent the best when there's salsa looking puke all over them.

ChumpChange
12-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Nights like this make me wish I had cable. Nothing on network tv to watch in between clean-ups. :(

Stainless
12-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Sorry Mateo, but how's new daughter doing?:)
Edit maybe you are referring to your new daughter, anyway hope your family is all better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi
12-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Omg you poor thing!! Hope everyone feels better and I hope you don't get it. Wow you have a big family :)

ChumpChange
12-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Sorry Mateo, but how's new daughter doing?:)
Edit maybe you are referring to your new daughter, anyway hope your family is all better soon.

The new daughter is good so far. I have three girls and a boy, all under 5.5yrs old.

Omg you poor thing!! Hope everyone feels better and I hope you don't get it. Wow you have a big family :)

Final numbers have been reached!

rschap1
12-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Get better

Son is stuufy BAD
daughter a little bit
seems like 1/2 the people at work, gym, and neighbors all got something.
many of them stomach stuff

ChumpChange
12-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Looks like another long night ahead. Put down painters plastic around the crib and other danger zones for easy night time clean-up. Little boy was good all day and just popped! Sickness SUCKS!!!!

Wendi
12-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Omg you poor thin I really feel bad for all of you :(

hpboats83
12-02-2012, 12:22 PM
That sucks. I have two really young kids as well who are both sick. 2-1/2 years and 5 months.

ChumpChange
12-03-2012, 02:13 AM
For the love! I guess this isn't stopping anytime soon! I'm not up this early because I like to clean puke but Ive done more of that than my day job!

MissB
12-03-2012, 09:45 PM
dang I hope you guys are on the mend, lets see some baby pics puking or not!!!! I love babies!

*disclaimer: I enjoy babies, no I don't baby sit, if you need Birthcontrol. I'll gladly send you my 13 & 10 year old for a day of "why you don't need kids".

Stainless
12-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah, how's your family tonight Mateo? Got to be getting better by now right? Hopefully this will give you some immunization for rest of winter.:)

ChumpChange
12-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Yeah, how's your family tonight Mateo? Got to be getting better by now right? Hopefully this will give you some immunization for rest of winter.:)

Will let you know in morning. Wife is feelin better. No puke from the kiddos during the day but they made it through yesterday as well only to start pukin through the night. Daughter complaining her tummy hurt right before bed tonight. Boy puked all over me last night.

Have a ton of pics but haven't gotten over to computer yet. Will throw a couple on tomorrow.