PDA

View Full Version : Helping a friend pick a ring

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 04:26 PM
No, it isn't for me. I don't have that kinda coin. These things have to be North of $5500.

Which one do you think is nicer? This one #1?

Or this one #2??

Or this one #3??

jordy
01-06-2015, 04:30 PM

That's getting off cheap for one of those things that will end up costing WAY more money in the long run. Rent! Rent! Rent! :rulez:

Oh, and diamonds are supposed to be round.

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 04:32 PM

That's getting off cheap for one of those things that will end up costing WAY more money in the long run. Rent! Rent! Rent! :rulez:

Oh, and diamonds are supposed to be round.

I'm tired of renting, time to buy :D

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Oops I meant he's tired of renting.

jordy
01-06-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm tired of renting, time to buy :D

Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it. :rtb:

Oops I meant he's tired of renting.

Good save! :detective:

I bought a ring once, like 10 years ago and change. Never officially gave it to her, things didn't work out as she liked banging her customers in the equipment rental biz, so I traded the ring in on a watch. Was supposed to remind me not to be a dumbass again. 4 1/2 years ago I started down the same path, and 3 years ago I learned the same lesson. Should have listened to the watch. :dumb_ass:

Eli
01-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Yea those all look too feminine for you. $5500??? You need to step it up a tad. I'm thinking $35-40k range at least.

I disagree with J-dog...if you have the privilege of meeting someone you love, who makes your heart melt, makes you smile just thinking about her and she feels the same about you...snatch her up or a smarter man will! Don't be the dumbass with the "one that got away" stories and regrets. Throw caution to the wind!!

Statistically married men are the happiest people followed by single women...don't let her figure that out before tying her down. [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Hey we're NOT talking about me. I'm not the one who bagged a young hot model, my buddy did. My hand hurts from high fiving him. But now he wants to settle down and knock her up. Not what I would recommend doing, but hey, its not my life :D

Eli
01-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it. :rtb:

Good save! :detective:

I bought a ring once, like 10 years ago and change. Never officially gave it to her, things didn't work out as she liked banging her customers in the equipment rental biz, so I traded the ring in on a watch. Was supposed to remind me not to be a dumbass again. 4 1/2 years ago I started down the same path, and 3 years ago I learned the same lesson. Should have listened to the watch. :dumb_ass:

Where are you finding these women? Sheesh I can understand your aversion to marriage now.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Yea those all look too feminine for you. $5500??? You need to step it up a tad. I'm thinking $35-40k range at least.

I disagree with J-dog...if you have the privilege of meeting someone you love, who makes your heart melt, makes you smile just thinking about her and she feels the same about you...snatch her up or a smarter man will! Don't be the dumbass with the "one that got away" stories and regrets. Throw caution to the wind!!

Statistically married men are the happiest people followed by single women...don't let her figure that out before tying her down. [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

$35-40K? holy guacamole

jordy
01-06-2015, 05:04 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Once upon a time a guy met a girl, fell in love, asked her to marry him... she said no.

He lived happily ever after playing golf, riding motorcycles, having fast boats, fast cars, deep sea fishing... :hilarious:

jordy
01-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Go big, or go home... 2 ct in the middle with 3/4 ct on each side... what a dumbass I was back then. :hilarious:

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Damn I can actually see the diamonds.

jordy
01-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Where are you finding these women? Sheesh I can understand your aversion to marriage now.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I met one when she was 9... a really good friend of mine's daughter. Turns out drugs and loser douchebags were more important to her. Oh well... back to the drawing board. :party1:

jordy
01-06-2015, 05:10 PM

I can actually see what time it is, what day it is, and the date. :yikes:

Eli
01-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Go big, or go home... 2 ct in the middle with 3/4 ct on each side... what a dumbass I was back then. :hilarious:

I agree anything smaller than 2 carat center stone is for the boys. [emoji6]

I met one when she was 9... a really good friend of mine's daughter. Turns out drugs and loser douchebags were more important to her. Oh well... back to the drawing board. :party1:
LOVE is a 4 letter word for a reason. It's fucked up!! I think the new trend is CONVENIENCE ...seems like that's why people are getting/staying married. I find it inconvenient to be miserable lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If you can't see them then why buy them?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 05:16 PM
I'm not buying anything, my friend is the one who can't wait. He's obsessed lol

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 05:20 PM
What about downtown LA? I've heard there are good deals to be had on jewelry there?

ChumpChange
01-06-2015, 05:50 PM
What about downtown LA? I've heard there are good deals to be had on jewelry there?

I have a wholesaler in Orange. Great guy.

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 06:14 PM
A close friend works at GIA in Oceanside and has for a long time...

I would go for option 3, the big stone should be 6mm or bigger and will be 3x the 5k - 51/2k price...

I'm so so so lucky my wife doesnt like jewelry and wouldn't wear a stone... :)

BE very careful and have a reputable pro examine anything you buy if your going to drop some coin...

The big stone needs to be out of the setting and weighed/examined under a microscope to see if there is any evidence of previous IDs being polished off...

Mrs.K034
01-06-2015, 06:17 PM
In my opinion, if a man lies me enough, I don't care if it's a fake diamond.. Who cares? You can't even tell the difference anymore. And marriage to me, doesn't need to be on paper either.. It's just paper. Not that I don't want to get married or have a ring on my finger, I do.. But it doesn't take paper IMO to be my husband. Oh, and I like #1 out of the three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 06:21 PM

Be VERY VERY VERY VERY VEYR VERY VERY VERY VERY careful if you cant weigh/measure/examine/grade on your own...

PropWorks West
01-06-2015, 06:23 PM
In my opinion, if a man lies me enough, I don't care if it's a fake diamond.. Who cares? You can't even tell the difference anymore. And marriage to me, doesn't need to be on paper either.. It's just paper. Not that I don't want to get married or have a ring on my finger, I do.. But it doesn't take paper IMO to be my husband. Oh, and I like #1 out of the three.

This could go a couple of directions,. youd better clarify. LOL

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Be VERY VERY VERY VERY VEYR VERY VERY VERY VERY careful if you cant weigh/measure/examine/grade on your own...

I'm not weighing anything. If I take him there will have to be a bar nearby cause that's where I'm gonna hang out.

Eli
01-06-2015, 07:10 PM
In my opinion, if a man LIES me enough,

HMMMMMMMM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Mrs.K034
01-06-2015, 07:14 PM
HMMMMMMMM

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Oh come on ELI!! [emoji8] fuck off.

Eli
01-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Oh come on ELI!! [emoji8] fuck off.

Bahahahahaha [emoji8][emoji8]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 07:28 PM
So back to the ring deal. What is GIA?

Eli
01-06-2015, 07:37 PM

The way to go

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Mrs.K034
01-06-2015, 07:46 PM
The way to go

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Right?

Eli
01-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Right?

Yes! There's no other way!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

ChumpChange
01-06-2015, 07:48 PM

Isn't she the chef?

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Isn't she the chef?

Gia is the chef? Ok got it

Eli
01-06-2015, 07:59 PM

They have great food

Sent from my Bat Cave...

ChumpChange
01-06-2015, 08:12 PM

I think so but I don't have cable.

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 08:25 PM

One of the two largest Gem grading / marking / coding companies in the US. In Oceanside. "Gemological Institute of America"

I think they are larger than the AGS and both trace back to a guy named Shipley.

My understanding is that the marking/barcoding can be polished off by a skilled jeweler, making a choice stolen stone untraceable

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 08:42 PM
I think so but I don't have cable.

I have cable now [emoji106]

ChumpChange
01-06-2015, 09:18 PM
I have cable now [emoji106]

That's good. It sucks not having it during bowl season. Especially for this Monday.

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 10:05 PM
That's good. It sucks not having it during bowl season. Especially for this Monday.

Was there a game last night? Damn

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 10:06 PM
What about Tiffany? He said his chick loves Tiffany. Too pricy for the product? Too cheesy? Not enough bang for the buck?

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 10:09 PM
What about any of these? Eli you're a woman right? What do you think?

ChumpChange
01-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Was there a game last night? Damn

This upcoming Monday, not last Monday/yesterday.

What about Tiffany? He said his chick loves Tiffany. Too pricy for the product? Too cheesy? Not enough bang for the buck?

Meh. I'd rather go custom.

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 10:40 PM
What about used? Is that creepy? Like wearing someone else's clothes? Or do people not care about stuff like that??

Eli
01-06-2015, 10:46 PM
What about any of these? Eli you're a woman right? What do you think?

Are you questioning whether I'm a woman? Lol

I think Tiffany is overrated. Don't waste the money. You can get 2 carats for the price of 1 Tiffany carat.

If you want a used ring I know a "friend" who has one that can be sold for a great price. [emoji6]

Oh and I only like the round diamond.

But, I'm a bad person to ask...I once loved someone so much I would've said yes to a Lifesaver [emoji57]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

jordy
01-07-2015, 07:42 AM
Oh and I only like the round diamond.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

OH SHIT!!! We agree on something. I'm taking the rest of the day off. :violent-smiley-044:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Not questioning your womanliness lol

Personally I like the one top left, it's kinda cool.

I don't think he'll go used. Really creepy to wear someone else's stuff, he's not desperate :D

01-07-2015, 08:09 AM
I'd plan on spending at least 20 for something decent.

jordy
01-07-2015, 08:35 AM

$20 it is! :smilies_mit_hut019:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 09:05 AM

20G's? wowza. He'll have to sell something to make that happen. I know he doesn't have that kind of scratch laying around. He owes me a grand LOL

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Rounds show the best IMHO...

Imagine having a $20,000 stone sitting in a $500 piece of gold only held by five or six little prongs... FRIGHTNING!!!

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 09:09 AM

Imagine having a $20,000 stone sitting in a $500 piece of gold only held by five or six little prongs... FRIGHTNING!!!

Are you saying if he looks long and hard enough he may find one laying in a gutter somewhere??

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Are you saying if he looks long and hard enough he may find one laying in a gutter somewhere??

Have enough fireball shots on your next trip to Vegas and U will be right there anyway... :D

Anything is possible sir...

Seriously, think about how soft high purity gold is...

My wife has lost two stones so far on the ring I had built for her, fortunately they are only 2.5mm. She wears the prongs off while working...

Eli
01-07-2015, 09:21 AM

White gold and palladium are great for the prongs and INSURANCE...I refuse to not have my ring insured.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 09:31 AM
White gold and palladium are great for the prongs and INSURANCE...I refuse to not have my ring insured.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Ring insurance? Like a ring policy with premiums? omg

01-07-2015, 09:35 AM

At least you have good taste...... :)

Just under 4K on the left and just over 20 for the set up on the right.

Not very big but very good quality stones.

I know for some 20K is nothing but for me it's ridiculous. Every time I look at the one on the right I think there's a cool dirt toy, Harley or a decent boat engine on that finger... :(

I wonder if I'll get them back once the divorce is final...... :)

Eli
01-07-2015, 09:42 AM

Yes.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli
01-07-2015, 09:49 AM

I know for some 20K is nothing but for me it's ridiculous. Every time I look at the one on the right I think there's a cool dirt toy, Harley or a decent boat engine on that finger... :(

Sorry to hear you're getting a divorce. It's not easy, but I think it's harder to be unhappy. I think the idea of divorce is terrifying but once you're happy you wonder how you ever lived that way and WHY? Life's too short to live a lie.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 09:52 AM
Sorry to hear you're getting a divorce. It's not easy, but I think it's harder to be unhappy. I think the idea of divorce is terrifying but once you're happy you wonder how you ever lived that way and WHY? Life's too short to live a lie.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I wonder if you can lease one? Like lease it in her name and just make the min monthly payment? That way if things go to shit, who gives a shit? HAHAHAHA.

I'm seeing a new business opportunity here :D

jordy
01-07-2015, 09:59 AM

I've got a jewelry rider on my homeowner's policy above the values being thrown around here. Have to adjust it up every few years as well. :indifferent0001:

You might be onto something... is "your friend" going to be the trial run? :tongue:

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 10:08 AM

Those are some nice stones...

Like I said earlier, lucky for me my wife isn't into that sort of thing...

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Those are some nice stones...

Like I said earlier, lucky for me my wife isn't into that sort of thing...

I thought all women loved diamonds??

Eli
01-07-2015, 10:20 AM
I wonder if you can lease one? Like lease it in her name and just make the min monthly payment? That way if things go to shit, who gives a shit? HAHAHAHA.

If you're contemplating leasing the ring...just take her on a vacation instead. It's much cheaper and a great idea that was shared with me at a bar last night. Smart guy!! I've got my fingers crossed for a vacation to BVI. [emoji16]

BTW: great suggestions on where to go for a drink. [emoji6]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

jordy
01-07-2015, 10:22 AM
An older, white-haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his new girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring. The old man said, ‘No, I’d like to see something more special.’

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over… ‘Here’s a stunning ring at only $40,000′ the jeweler said.

The young lady’s eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, ‘We’ll take it..’

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, ‘by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I’ll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I’ll pick the ring up Monday afternoon,’ he said.

Monday morning, the jeweler phoned the old man..

‘There’s no money in that account.’

‘I know,’ said the old man, ‘But let me tell you about my weekend!’

Eli
01-07-2015, 10:26 AM
An older, white-haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his new girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring. The old man said, ‘No, I’d like to see something more special.’

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over… ‘Here’s a stunning ring at only $40,000′ the jeweler said.

The young lady’s eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, ‘We’ll take it..’

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, ‘by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I’ll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I’ll pick the ring up Monday afternoon,’ he said.

Monday morning, the jeweler phoned the old man..

‘There’s no money in that account.’

‘I know,’ said the old man, ‘But let me tell you about my weekend!’

Men!!! Some of them will say anything to get what they want.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

jordy
01-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Men!!! Some of them will say anything to get what they want.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Only to girls that are dumb enough to believe it... :smilies_mit_hut019:

Eli
01-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Only to girls that are dumb enough to believe it... :smilies_mit_hut019:

Nice try...but, you're not gonna convince me it's the girls fault...people can't go around being liars and blaming the person who believed them and justify their actions.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

01-07-2015, 10:38 AM

Actually I was only kidding about the divorce but thank you.

lucky for me my wife isn't into that sort of thing...

My first wife was like that but I was young and f****d that one up.

jordy
01-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Nice try...but, you're not gonna convince me it's the girls fault...people can't go around being liars and blaming the person who believed them and justify their actions.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

It was clearly love she was after, and not just a big fancy ring and the old guy's money... puh-leeze! Girls are worse than guys when it comes to making up bullshit to get what they want. :realitycheck:

jordy
01-07-2015, 10:41 AM
ha ha ha! :popcorn:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 10:41 AM
If you're contemplating leasing the ring...just take her on a vacation instead. It's much cheaper and a great idea that was shared with me at a bar last night. Smart guy!! I've got my fingers crossed for a vacation to BVI. [emoji16]

BTW: great suggestions on where to go for a drink. [emoji6]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Me? this isn't about me, its for a good "friend" remember? LOL

Seasons? or Capital Grille?

If you're around awhile, you have to try Anjin on Bristol. If you order Soju, don't drink more than 2 or you'll hallucinate HAHAHA

jordy
01-07-2015, 10:44 AM
This is a quiz... :fishing2:

Eli
01-07-2015, 10:45 AM
It was clearly love she was after, and not just a big fancy ring and the old guy's money... puh-leeze! Girls are worse than guys when it comes to making up bullshit to get what they want. :realitycheck:

Only if the guy is dumb enough to believe it. [emoji23][emoji23]

Eli
01-07-2015, 10:46 AM

How on earth can you tell without knowing who their attorneys are? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Eli
01-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Me? this isn't about me, its for a good "friend" remember? LOL

Seasons? or Capital Grille?

If you're around awhile, you have to try Anjin on Bristol. If you order Soju, don't drink more than 2 or you'll hallucinate HAHAHA

I mean "you're" generally speaking

Seasons...met some very nice people David and his buddy J...some name that started with a J lol

I'll be here a few days possibly...so Anjin HUH? I can't hallucinate tonight it may get in the way of my plans and jet setting to BVI. It's amazing what doors open when you deadbolt the ones behind you. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4][emoji4]

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 10:53 AM
I mean "you're" generally speaking

Seasons...met some very nice people David and his buddy J...some name that started with a J lol

I'll be here a few days possibly...so Anjin HUH? I can't hallucinate tonight it may get in the way of my plans and jet setting to BVI. It's amazing what doors open when you deadbolt the ones behind you. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4][emoji4]

Anjin. Get the spicy beef soup, its killer. If the wait is long, there's a dive bar across the street lol

Deadbolt huh? That means it can eventually be picked and opened. If it were me, I would use rusty nails and lag bolts. Once the bolts are in grind the heads round.

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 10:56 AM

My guess is, with or without a prenup, they will both be millionaires LOL

jordy
01-07-2015, 11:08 AM
My guess is, with or without a prenup, they will both be millionaires LOL

I'm honest when I tell them that I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life...

I just leave out the part about if I die next Thursday. :biggrin:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm honest when I tell them that I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life...

I just leave out the part about if I die next Thursday. :biggrin:

For me I was thinking breakfast tomorrow LOL

riverrunner1984
01-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Hot kim's ring at sun jewelry in downtown. Best prices I saw and I looked well over a year. I'll try and post a link. You can pick from over 3000 styles and he custom makes them. Kim ring is over 3carets with center stone princess cut being 1.56 carets. Hers was $12.5k and appraised at $18k

riverrunner1984
01-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Here is the link....gotta have patients with this site as there are TONS of options!
www.sunjewelry.com

Good luck to your friend

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 11:46 AM

IF the answer is THE GUY = the millionaire, what does that make the GAL??? :popcorn:

Eli
01-07-2015, 12:27 PM
IF the answer is THE GUY = the millionaire, what does that make the GAL??? :popcorn:

She's obviously with him for his appearance...he's SMOKIN hot!

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 12:33 PM
She's obviously with him for his appearance...he's SMOKIN hot!

What are the odds that she is with him because he is kind and loving and enjoys long walks on the beach? :boobeyes:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 12:50 PM
What are the odds that she is with him because he is kind and loving and enjoys long walks on the beach? :boobeyes:

I think very good odds of that.

But I also still believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ziggy
01-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Gemological Institute of America is in Carlsbad above Car Country, near Legoland and Karl Strauss brewery.
Jordy I think you need to hang out in different places if all you find is looser chicks that say no.....:realitycheck: No need to explain, we all know how perfect your life is already.\
I like #1 but I think the gems along the sides might irritate the other fingers.
May=25 yrs of bliss for me. :D

jordy
01-07-2015, 01:47 PM

I believe the term is gold digger. :biggrin:

Jordy I think you need to hang out in different places if all you find is looser chicks that say no.....:realitycheck: No need to explain, we all know how perfect your life is already.

I have no complaints. My life is awesome and I've gotten to do, and continue to do, more than most people would ever dream of. I've learned to keep it away from the douchebags that used to hang around, and still frequent the same hangouts they did 10 years ago. :biggrin:

Eli
01-07-2015, 02:25 PM

How did I miss that...no wonder they're at the beach.

Ziggy
01-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Marraige aint for everyone and a bad experience or 5 will jade the view even more.
Whatever floats your boat is right, not what everyone else says is supposed to be right.
I know happy singles and happy married people. ..but I also know unhappy ones in both catagories as well.
Women tend to stay in a marraige for convenience purposes at that point mainly because they fear being totally alone with no bankroll as well as feeling like they'd never find another man.
Guys stay with it cuz its cheaper to keep her.

Eli
01-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Marraige aint for everyone and a bad experience or 5 will jade the view even more.
Whatever floats your boat is right, not what everyone else says is supposed to be right.
I know happy singles and happy married people. ..but I also know unhappy ones in both catagories as well.
Women tend to stay in a marraige for convenience purposes at that point mainly because they fear being totally alone with no bankroll as well as feeling like they'd never find another man.
Guys stay with it cuz its cheaper to keep her.

I agree with you. I know it's no surprise.

What makes my stomach turn is the frequency in which women ask me "how long do I have to stay married to get alimony for life?" Then there's the pension plan..."how long do I have to stay married to get half of the pension?"

I once had a lady at a bar tell me I should marry cops and firemen. Her logic was after 10 years I get the "pension plan" then get divorced and move on to the next guy every 10 years. She thought she was brilliant until I told her my plan...I can support myself, greedy bitch!

It is cheaper to keeper if your happiness has zero value.

But then again I'm batshit crazy...I still believe in love and I don't use people. Go figure!!

jordy
01-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Science. :rulez:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Lol .....

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 03:37 PM
I agree with you. I know it's no surprise.

What makes my stomach turn is the frequency in which women ask me "how long do I have to stay married to get alimony for life?" Then there's the pension plan..."how long do I have to stay married to get half of the pension?"

I once had a lady at a bar tell me I should marry cops and firemen. Her logic was after 10 years I get the "pension plan" then get divorced and move on to the next guy every 10 years. She thought she was brilliant until I told her my plan...I can support myself, greedy bitch!
It is cheaper to keeper if your happiness has zero value.

But then again I'm batshit crazy...I still believe in love and I don't use people. Go figure!!

OUTSTANDING !!! :thumbsUp: I like that EliMae...

I feel that there are good opportunities out there for ANYONE to make a great living if they are willing to work... IF they are willing to work... IFFFFFFFFFFF they are willing to work...

Male/female/black/white/green/tan/yellow/purple/rainbow............

IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF they are willing to work... AND live within their means...

I have a few self-employed friends that have made an above average living for many years and are not the sharpest knife in the drawer but they know how to WORK and use their God given skills... AND they could be retired by now if they had tried a little harder in school...

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 03:39 PM
OUTSTANDING !!! :thumbsUp: I like that EliMae...

I feel that there are good opportunities out there for ANYONE to make a great living if they are willing to work... IF they are willing to work... IFFFFFFFFFFF they are willing to work...

Male/female/black/white/green/tan/yellow/purple/rainbow............

IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF they are willing to work... AND live within their means...

I have a few self-employed friends that have made an above average living for many years and are not the sharpest knife in the drawer but they know how to WORK and use their God given skills... AND they could be retired by now if they had tried a little harder in school...

Work and support yourself within your means and not get hand outs? Oh god, what planet did you come from? LOL

Ziggy
01-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Work and support yourself within your means and not get hand outs? Oh god, what planet did you come from? LOL
Uh.........Men are from Mars. LOL

jordy
01-07-2015, 03:54 PM

Right? Everything is free with Obama in the White House!!! Now where's my free cell phone? HA HA HA!

Sorry, end of political commentary. :AngryFinger_7WSKJO:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Ah but we digress.

Back to rings, my buddy is going to DTLA this weekend. Since we're rockstars and party animals, we may hit a few clubs at night. Hopefully we don't get beaten up LOL.

Gonna check out RR dealer dude. Anyone else know a good DTLA dealer?

Eli
01-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Ah but we digress.

Back to rings, my buddy is going to DTLA this weekend. Since we're rockstars and party animals, we may hit a few clubs at night. Hopefully we don't get beaten up LOL.

Yea ill text you the number

Sent from my Batmobile...the Batcave is being renovated.

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Yea ill text you the number

Of the club??

Ziggy
01-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Good ones are on Rodeo Dr.
Hope you have luck and she likes the one you pick out for her.[emoji3]

riverrunner1984
01-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Ah but we digress.

Good luck...just fyi he is not really negotiable what you see online when you build your ring is what you get. I walked in with cash looking for a better deal and he said my prices are online. The online prices were the cheapest I found ANYWHERE! I did save some money by using an out of state address so I didn't have to pay tax lol. Used kim's sister in Vegas.
Can't post pics biz I'll look for one I have and text it to you do you can show your friend.

Eli
01-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Of the club??

My diamond dealer...shit just buy a used one you can get a great deal on. Is 3.7 carats with a 2.1 center stone enough?

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:25 PM
My diamond dealer...shit just buy a used one you can get a great deal on. Is 3.7 carats with a 2.1 center stone enough?

I'm not buying anything for anybody. That I'm aware of LOL

Sell him yours :D

edit: oops

Eli
01-07-2015, 04:31 PM
I'm not buying anything for anybody. That I'm aware of LOL

Sell him yours :D

edit: oops

Shit you beat me to it!

Everything is for sale...for the right price. [emoji6]

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Shit you beat me to it!

Everything is for sale...for the right price. [emoji6]

He would be helping you out by taking it off your hand. Isn't there value in that?? :D

Eli
01-07-2015, 04:43 PM
He would be helping you out by taking it off your hand. Isn't there value in that?? :D

Yea about $3k so can I get the rest in cash?

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Ah but we digress.

Check out Wilshire Coin in Santa Monica... They have all kinds of interesting things... They do have a eBAY store but to see the loose diamonds you would have to go in and see a jeweler, they do sell alot of Tiffany items... Ive bought a few from them that have not yet been worn... :(