PDA

View Full Version : Prince Andrew

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Really? Puhleeze lol

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 05:38 AM
Really? Puhleeze lol

What about Price Victor? Prince Paul? Prince Brian? Prince Jerry? Prince Carl? Prince (insert your name here) Now that guy is a real prince... :D

It amazes me, we fought tooth and nail, in the 1700's, literally to get away from that BS, and look how people in the U.S. clamor toward the "royalty"...

I doubt in 1776 this would have been NEWS in the U.S...

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Isn't the real Prince Andrew still in a can? :D

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 07:51 AM
Isn't the real Prince Andrew still in a can? :D

LOL... True dat...

IFn he isn't, it seems as if he should be...

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 07:54 AM
LOL... True dat...

IFn he isn't, it seems as if he should be...

He'd probably like to be haha

jordy
01-06-2015, 11:36 AM
What's the point of even being royalty if you can't bang some underage subjects from time to time? :rulez:

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 01:26 PM
What's the point of even being royalty if you can't bang some underage subjects from time to time? :rulez:

:smackhead

I honestly never ever got that sort of thing...

From the time I was 18 on, 35-45 yrs old was P.R.I.M.E. to me... :leghump:

Now that I'm 51 I have to bump that up to 45-55 I suppose...

jordy
01-06-2015, 03:41 PM
:smackhead

I honestly never ever got that sort of thing...

From the time I was 18 on, 35-45 yrs old was P.R.I.M.E. to me... :leghump:

Now that I'm 51 I have to bump that up to 45-55 I suppose...

I keep getting older and the girls stay the same age. In the 25 year old range is ideal. They're still down for fun and the proverbial clock hasn't taken over their whole brain function. Once the terrible 3's set in, time to cut and run. Marriage, kids, and all the other nonsense become priority numero uno. I've found by the time you out of the 3's they either have kids, ex-husbands, drama, and baggage, or are just overall bitter that they don't have that. It's a very slippery slope. :deadhorsejz2:

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 03:50 PM
I keep getting older and the girls stay the same age. In the 25 year old range is ideal. They're still down for fun and the proverbial clock hasn't taken over their whole brain function. Once the terrible 3's set in, time to cut and run. Marriage, kids, and all the other nonsense become priority numero uno. I've found by the time you out of the 3's they either have kids, ex-husbands, drama, and baggage, or are just overall bitter that they don't have that. It's a very slippery slope. :deadhorsejz2:

Define fun... :smilies_mit_hut019:

THis could get good... :popcorn:

jordy
01-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Define fun... :smilies_mit_hut019:

THis could get good... :popcorn:

Ha ha ha! I'm not sure Vic will allow that kind of behavior now. I'm talking overall footloose kinds of shenanigans as they've not fully settled into a life of 8-5 married to a career kind of fun. Spur of the moment trips across, or out of the country... you know, fun goddammit!!! :chopper:

2manymustangs
01-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Ha ha ha! I'm not sure Vic will allow that kind of behavior now. I'm talking overall footloose kinds of shenanigans as they've not fully settled into a life of 8-5 married to a career kind of fun. Spur of the moment trips across, or out of the country... you know, fun goddammit!!! :chopper:

:lmao1: what about the Uninhibited scale??? :popcorn:

jordy
01-06-2015, 05:17 PM
:lmao1: what about the Uninhibited scale??? :popcorn:

There are plenty of uninhibited 25 year olds out there... :yes:

rioracr
01-07-2015, 11:01 AM

couldn't agree with ya more on this.............:schreck:

Eli
01-07-2015, 03:58 PM

You're totally right. Shit take me for example...I'm just dying to be barefoot and pregnant. There's nothing like lactating and being hormonal. Then no sleep EVER AGAIN and a college tuition. This all sounds so perfect!! 5-6 kids at least!! My clock is TI-CKING...As soon as I sucker some dumb ass into actually knocking me up then I can force him into marriage. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You do have a good idea! Those 25 year olds still have that smooth skin, amazing abs, cardiovascular health with the matching drive...most of them aren't very smart and easy to sucker into fatherhood. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh yea and I'm super FUCKEN bitter! Watch out I may go postpartum on you! [emoji6]

Sent from my Batmobile...the Batcave is being renovated.

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:03 PM
There are plenty of uninhibited 25 year olds out there... :yes:

idk, I kind of like the number 25. They almost look the same forward, backward, and upside down. They add up to my lucky number 7. And if you subtract them, they make the perfect family :D

Eli
01-07-2015, 04:07 PM
idk, I kind of like the number 25. They almost look the same forward, backward, and upside down. They add up to my lucky number 7. And if you subtract them, they make the perfect family :D

[emoji33][emoji15]

At 25 they can still do upside down

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:36 PM
[emoji33][emoji15]

At 25 they can still do upside down

Its just a nice round number LOL

Eli
01-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Its just a nice round number LOL

it's a nice perky number [emoji16]

2manymustangs
01-07-2015, 04:47 PM
You're totally right. Shit take me for example...I'm just dying to be barefoot and pregnant. There's nothing like lactating and being hormonal. Then no sleep EVER AGAIN and a college tuition. This all sounds so perfect!! 5-6 kids at least!! My clock is TI-CKING...As soon as I sucker some dumb ass into actually knocking me up then I can force him into marriage. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You do have a good idea! Those 25 year olds still have that smooth skin, amazing abs, cardiovascular health with the matching drive...most of them aren't very smart and easy to sucker into fatherhood. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh yea and I'm super FUCKEN bitter! Watch out I may go postpartum on you! [emoji6]

U know U ryte... that can make a guy go plum CWAZZZZZYYY... :partyguy:

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:48 PM
it's a nice perky number [emoji16]

I've heard people say they'd rather have 2 5's than 1 10 :D

Eli
01-07-2015, 04:51 PM
I've heard people say they'd rather have 2 5's than 1 10 :D

Unless, you can have 2 10's

HB Vic
01-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Unless, you can have 2 10's

Whose gonna clean and do laundry? :D

Eli
01-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Whose gonna clean and do laundry? :D

The housekeeper...how do you not know this?