PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk issue....need help...

riverrunner1984
12-31-2014, 06:13 PM
So my tapatalk free version is not working from Cancun for some reason but my pro version is.....

The issue is I can not upload pics from the pro version since the upgrade....

Anyone know how I can get free version to work or pro to let me upload pics????

No pics means no good morning thread...boo

HB Vic
12-31-2014, 06:21 PM
I would delete it and reinstall. I hate the new tapatalk. Let me know if that works.

riverrunner1984
12-31-2014, 06:30 PM
I would delete it and reinstall. I hate the new tapatalk. Let me know if that works.

Re-downloading it now.
You know the new tapatalk is shit when it has 1 star with 409 reviews in the App Store lol

HB Vic
12-31-2014, 06:34 PM
Tapatalk keeps getting worse instead of better.

2manymustangs
12-31-2014, 06:40 PM
So my tapatalk free version is not working from Cancun for some reason but my pro version is.....

The issue is I can not upload pics from the pro version since the upgrade....

Anyone know how I can get free version to work or pro to let me upload pics????

No pics means no good morning thread...boo

I can take care of the good morning thread for you since Im 2 hrs ahead of the most here (not counting Jim in FLA)... I must warn yall, the booties will be PLUMP if I post em up... :D

DUDE, it's NYE and your in Cancun with your lady, with NO children... PARRRRRRTAYYYYY, get freaky, go dancing, don't worry about this place :D

riverrunner1984
12-31-2014, 06:57 PM
I can take care of the good morning thread for you since Im 2 hrs ahead of the most here (not counting Jim in FLA)... I must warn yall, the booties will be PLUMP if I post em up... :D

DUDE, it's NYE and your in Cancun with your lady, with NO children... PARRRRRRTAYYYYY, get freaky, go dancing, don't worry about this place :D

Lol just trying to do my part here at Hotboat lol.
We're actually getting ready to go out now.

Really appreciate you taking care of the GM thread while I'm gone. We are on the same time now. 2hrs ahead of Cali.

Hope you have a great New Years!

HB Vic
12-31-2014, 07:07 PM
Lol just trying to do my part here at Hotboat lol.
We're actually getting ready to go out now.

Really appreciate you taking care of the GM thread while I'm gone. We are on the same time now. 2hrs ahead of Cali.

Hope you have a great New Years!

Definitely appreciated. Have a great trip and Happy New Year!

riverrunner1984
12-31-2014, 07:19 PM
Definitely appreciated. Have a great trip and Happy New Year!

You guys have a great New Years as well!

ChumpChange
12-31-2014, 07:25 PM
Poppin open a bottle of wine and I should be passed out in no time!

riverrunner1984
01-01-2015, 11:11 AM

Didn't end up working....,lame

LB247XS
01-01-2015, 12:44 PM
No problem with tapatalk here so far.any how put your phone away and party like a rock star there in CANCUN😎

broadcasting live from the LBC

HB Vic
01-02-2015, 11:55 AM
Well I've been trying to get used to this new format and I can't. It really sucks bad. Spent a little time looking for a new forum reader but nothing yet.

Worst upgrade by tapatalk yet. They would be better off rolling this back one version.

2manymustangs
01-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Well I've been trying to get used to this new format and I can't. It really sucks bad. Spent a little time looking for a new forum reader but nothing yet.

Worst upgrade by tapatalk yet. They would be better off rolling this back one version.

Mrs.K034
01-02-2015, 03:36 PM

I agree with that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverrunner1984
01-02-2015, 06:16 PM

Yah! Def sucks!!! I may be having a lil HB withdrawals not being able to post pics and all lol.

HB Vic
01-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Apparently many hundreds or more of tapatalk users are very unhappy with the latest release. So much so that a thread to voice the complaints has been started on the Tapatalk forum. The Tapatalk people have acknowledged the issues and complaints, but so far seem to be unwilling to roll back to the previous version. I think the only hope is if forum operators continue to complain. I'm not sure if there is a vehicle for the users to complain, but I will try and find out.

Tapatalk, for me, in previous versions was a streamlined and easy way to check forums vs actually logging in via a browser. Tapatalk has killed this method for me. The # of threads is limited in view and navigating is a pain in the ass. Not to mention its almost impossible to see which mode you're in.

Hopefully tapatalk will figure this out soon. It really has seemed to kill the ease of using the site for smart phone users. And that has impacted this site even more.

MalibuKen
01-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Once again, a programmer trying to tell us what is best for us. [emoji37]

Sent from Tapakeg

riverrunner1984
01-04-2015, 02:28 PM
I don't get how they can not let me post pics from Pro when I fully paid for the version...

I still use pro if not posting pics because it is so much more user friendly

HB Vic
01-04-2015, 02:36 PM
There was some mention of pro, I'll have to check again, but I think it's gone.

riverrunner1984
01-06-2015, 12:33 PM
So get this. I can no longer start a thread in the new tapatalk. The app will crash every time. Gunna try starting a thread in pro and then going back to free to post a pic. We shall see how that works out.....
Jeez what I have to go through to post in HB lol

YoPengo
01-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Apparently many hundreds or more of tapatalk users are very unhappy with the latest release. So much so that a thread to voice the complaints has been started on the Tapatalk forum. The Tapatalk people have acknowledged the issues and complaints, but so far seem to be unwilling to roll back to the previous version. I think the only hope is if forum operators continue to complain. I'm not sure if there is a vehicle for the users to complain, but I will try and find out.

Tapatalk, for me, in previous versions was a streamlined and easy way to check forums vs actually logging in via a browser. Tapatalk has killed this method for me. The # of threads is limited in view and navigating is a pain in the ass. Not to mention its almost impossible to see which mode you're in.

Hopefully tapatalk will figure this out soon. It really has seemed to kill the ease of using the site for smart phone users. And that has impacted this site even more.

It is so bad that I actually want to complain to them. Do you have a link to the complaint forum?

Go Packers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HB Vic
01-06-2015, 02:13 PM
It is so bad that I actually want to complain to them. Do you have a link to the complaint forum?

Go Packers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIG game Sunday!!

www.tapatalk.com (http://www.tapatalk.com) Not sure if you have to have own a Forum to join their forum. But worth a try.

ChumpChange
01-06-2015, 02:48 PM
BIG game Sunday!!

Bigger game on Monday!