28eliminator
12-30-2014, 09:38 PM
I was scared the toll cops would come get me [emoji12]

Sent from somewhere on the water

2manymustangs
12-30-2014, 09:53 PM
I was scared the toll cops would come get me [emoji12]

Sent from somewhere on the water

LOL, I'm on the site now and forgot to get the license # from my FILs van...

We just got back to St Louis and it's 20 degrees F...................................

riverrunner1984
12-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Yes pay it. They effing shaft you if you don't. Price goes up by the hundreds!

2manymustangs
12-30-2014, 10:10 PM
Yes pay it. They effing shaft you if you don't. Price goes up by the hundreds!

Doing it, the ONE TIME TOLL site is slower than Shiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...

riverrunner1984
12-30-2014, 10:11 PM
Doing it, the ONE TIME TOLL site is slower than Shiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...

Yah I heard it sucks. John and Ken am640 out here talk about how horrible it is all the time

2manymustangs
12-30-2014, 10:32 PM
Yah I heard it sucks. John and Ken am640 out here talk about how horrible it is all the time

Done... Here I am sitting and waiting on the website page to build, after 20 minutes I go and look at my GMAIL account and the payment confirmation mail is there, in my inbox... I've been waiting 25 minutes now and the page still hasn't finished building but I have my confirmation so I'm good TA go...

TY for the advice gents...

2manymustangs
12-31-2014, 09:01 AM
10 hrs later and the page still didnt build on the ONE TIME TOLL website... :) Don't be surprised if it craps out on yall...

ChumpChange
12-31-2014, 09:43 AM
Take you plates off when you travel. :D

HolyMoly
12-31-2014, 10:26 AM
It's a civil deal, but they will intercept tax returns to get their money, even though that is completely illegal. They claim to have inter-agency agreements that let them do it. But, it is not legal to do unless they have a judgment and a court order...But again, they just do it. I know, because it happened to me when I changed my plates and didn't update my account. Sent them updated info, and again, they are supposed to correct it if you have an active account...But they just ignored it. I sent them a letter starting that they were in violation of the law, and of they didn't refund my money, I would take them to small claims court. They actually sent me a refund!

But next time, Eli says to find a good lawyer and they will sure them in federal court and get way more than a refund for them breaking the law and violating my rights.

Eli
12-31-2014, 10:40 AM
It's a civil deal, but they will intercept tax returns to get their money, even though that is completely illegal. They claim to have inter-agency agreements that let them do it. But, it is not legal to do unless they have a judgment and a court order...But again, they just do it. I know, because it happened to me when I changed my plates and didn't update my account. Sent them updated info, and again, they are supposed to correct it if you have an active account...But they just ignored it. I sent them a letter starting that they were in violation of the law, and of they didn't refund my money, I would take them to small claims court. They actually sent me a refund!

But next time, Eli says to find a good lawyer and they will sure them in federal court and get way more than a refund for them breaking the law and violating my rights.

I've got your back!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

2manymustangs
12-31-2014, 11:33 AM
Take you plates off when you travel. :D

I was thinking just obscure half of the tag with some kind of tape or................

Just pay the $14.50 toll once every few years when I drive the 73... :D