PDA

View Full Version : Rowdy's been good this year

314joey
12-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Rowdy got a early Christmas present this year, seems she's a Mizzou fan too and she wants to sleep in style, what a great dog.

2manymustangs
12-22-2014, 05:19 PM
thats pretty funny Jim :) Merry Christmas to you and your bride... AND Rowdy...

ChumpChange
12-22-2014, 08:18 PM
I'd almost consider letting the dog in the house with a Penn State version of that!

Eli
12-22-2014, 08:39 PM
So cute!! Almost makes me want to get a dog.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

314joey
12-23-2014, 08:12 AM
thats pretty funny Jim :) Merry Christmas to you and your bride... AND Rowdy...

Thanks, you too, have a great Holiday.

I'd almost consider letting the dog in the house with a Penn State version of that!

She gets the run of the house, just not on the furniture or beds, they make them for almost all colleges.

So cute!! Almost makes me want to get a dog.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

They are cute, but they're a lot of work too, big committement, almost like a kid.

HB Vic
12-23-2014, 08:20 AM
That's pretty cool!!

314joey
12-23-2014, 11:53 AM
That's pretty cool!!

We've got spoil our women don't we.

Eli
12-23-2014, 01:36 PM
Thanks, you too, have a great Holiday.

She gets the run of the house, just not on the furniture or beds, they make them for almost all colleges.

They are cute, but they're a lot of work too, big committement, almost like a kid.

I had a lab...Duke...miss him very much. But, my crazy schedule made it very hard to keep him. He was so well trained I could leave him inside the house alone and he wouldn't go up the stairs or ever get on the furniture. I could leave food on the coffee table and he wouldn't touch it. I had a friend with MS and three little girls who wanted a well behaved dog so they adopted him. Of course they spoil him to death. But, as long as my schedule is the way it is I won't be getting a dog. Although, my niece did ask me if I have a baby...she got me thinking. [emoji15]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

2manymustangs
12-23-2014, 03:15 PM
I had a lab...Duke...miss him very much. But, my crazy schedule made it very hard to keep him. He was so well trained I could leave him inside the house alone and he wouldn't go up the stairs or ever get on the furniture. I could leave food on the coffee table and he wouldn't touch it. I had a friend with MS and three little girls who wanted a well behaved dog so they adopted him. Of course they spoil him to death. But, as long as my schedule is the way it is I won't be getting a dog. Although, my niece did ask me if I have a baby...she got me thinking. [emoji15]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

We had two labs, love em... It just doesn't fit with our lifestyle now unfortunately...

THis guy was SUCH a hand full... IF you had a lab you know what I mean... :)

Ziggy
12-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Any pet is a commitment and requires as much attention if not more than a child.
My Roxy is napping right now[emoji106] ...she's around 13yr old.

Ziggy
12-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Lol...the camera click noise woke her[emoji3]

314joey
12-23-2014, 04:02 PM
There's a reason Dog is God spelled backwards.

MalibuKen
12-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Lol...the camera click noise woke her[emoji3]
Oops! 😁