PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Hotboat peeps!

riverrunner1984
12-11-2014, 08:13 AM
How is everyone doing today? From what I hear, it's supposed to come down pretty good here in so cal today...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Let's get the day started with some thongs for this Thursday!

Eli
12-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Good morning! This storm is a mess...my cousin's getting married at the North Pole in December and the flights and roads are all fucked up! I'm really worried about all my family members driving up there today and tomorrow, through Shasta... I just hope everyone is safe. I've got some not so bright ones driving up 18 year old who can't manage to do anything driving up with a 16 year old who thinks he's invincible ...ugh!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

rioracr
12-11-2014, 08:31 AM
Good morning! This storm is a mess...my cousin's getting married at the North Pole in December and the flights and roads are all fucked up! I'm really worried about all my family members driving up there today and tomorrow, through Shasta... I just hope everyone is safe. I've got some not so bright ones driving up 18 year old who can't manage to do anything driving up with a 16 year old who thinks he's invincible ...ugh!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...
morning all and Eli just send them a note and present and to send pictures of the wedding, who plans a wedding this close to Christmas at the North Pole...........................(lol)

Eli
12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
morning all and Eli just send them a note and present and to send pictures of the wedding, who plans a wedding this close to Christmas at the North Pole...........................(lol)

I can't...he's one of my closest cousins. We've all been waiting 20 years for this wedding. He wanted to get married 12-13-14.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

HB Vic
12-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Good morning.

North Pole? Really LOL

314joey
12-11-2014, 08:44 AM
What a great day !

riverrunner1984
12-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Sent from my Bat Cave...

With a little Christmas Magic and some help from Santa, maybe he can send the sleigh and reindeer and you can bypass the traffic.
After-all you are going to the North Pole lol

On a side note, have a fun trip.

Eli
12-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Good morning.

North Pole? Really LOL

It's the North Pole to me...if I'm packing boots and the ever so ugly UGGs (Ugg, I hate wearing my UGGs) then it's the same. I hate wearing jackets too!!

With a little Christmas Magic and some help from Santa, maybe he can send the sleigh and reindeer and you can bypass the traffic.
After-all you are going to the North Pole lol

On a side note, have a fun trip.

Thanks! We are trying to fly out of LAX now...you know if it was just me, I'd be fine. But, we've got 7 total just flying with me. Another 20-30 or so on a flight from LA and I'm guessing 30-40 driving from LA. It's a 15 hour drive in the summer. Oh dear...I'm just looking forward to my uncle awesome Kabobs...yup he will be in the garage with the charcoal grill going even in the snow. I should be nice and fat for my dress by Saturday.

Sent from my Bat Cave...