PDA

View Full Version : Friday Dec 26th or Saturday Dec 27th at Marine Stadium LB???

2manymustangs
12-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Is anyone interested in meeting up at the stadium for some bbq and a little fellowship??? I will post this on PB and on RDP also to see if we can get a group together... Last I heard there is plenty of water in Marine Stadium, limits on horseplay would be strictly enforced by LBPD however Im sure...

I can check out the city rules and see what is typically allowed in the stadium, I know there are wakeboard boats in there most all of the time with boarders/water ski peeps...

I will bring out my Weber grill and if necessary source something bigger IF we have a large group sign on to meet up/grill/chill...

On the lawn, under the sign... Bring bikes/frisbees/boats/quad rotors/BYOB... Bring whatever you wish, its a free country / public park ya know... :)

Eli
12-10-2014, 07:47 AM
This sounds fun and may be something I can do...I'm sure I'll be ready to run away from my family by Dec 26. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

2manymustangs
12-10-2014, 07:53 AM
This sounds fun and may be something I can do...I'm sure I'll be ready to run away from my family by Dec 26. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Just dont watch Frozen OR discuss it anymore and you will survive the holidays... ;)

CMON, lets get a crew together and have some fun... This needs to be for EVERYONE regardless of website affiliations/boat type affiliation/racers and fans alike...

Just people that love boating in general... In my mind, SoCal is where it all started and Marine Stadium is like "hallowed ground" with it's history / memories...

HB Vic
12-10-2014, 08:57 AM
I would love to go but unless something changes I'm headed to Parker on the 26th for some much needed, but maybe not deserved, R&R.

Mrs.K034
12-10-2014, 11:59 AM
We can't make it, Bruce.. We have to work Friday 26th then out to play in the desert with the kids Saturday with the new toys [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
12-10-2014, 12:07 PM
We can't make it, Bruce.. We have to work Friday 26th then out to play in the desert with the kids Saturday with the new toys [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no probs, i know its a very very busy time... im just throwin it out there...

obnoxious001
12-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Is anyone interested in meeting up at the stadium for some bbq and a little fellowship??? I will post this on PB and on RDP also to see if we can get a group together... Last I heard there is plenty of water in Marine Stadium, limits on horseplay would be strictly enforced by LBPD however Im sure...

I can check out the city rules and see what is typically allowed in the stadium, I know there are wakeboard boats in there most all of the time with boarders/water ski peeps...

I will bring out my Weber grill and if necessary source something bigger IF we have a large group sign on to meet up/grill/chill...

On the lawn, under the sign... Bring bikes/frisbees/boats/quad rotors/BYOB... Bring whatever you wish, its a free country / public park ya know... :)

Boats must have reverse gear, speed limit is enforced, and also noise I believe. They sit in the building and have a full view of what goes on.

LB247XS
12-11-2014, 08:07 AM
I was down there skiing yesterday and on the beach side I noticed a sign by the entrance that said no outside bbq's on the beach

broadcasting live from the LBC

riverrunner1984
12-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Really wish I could make this.....Still need to do a fishing trip...
Early spring in Catalina is good for Yellow tail, White Sea Bass and Calico....