PDA

View Full Version : Any plumbers in the IE???

riverrunner1984
11-25-2014, 12:44 PM
Is anyone a plumber or anyone know a good plumber in the IE?

I need someone to come out and do a Sewer/Plumbing inspection on the new house.
Particularly, I need the main line scoped from the house to the street.

I was talking to one of the neighbors at the new house last night and he told me him and 2 other people on the block paid over $11K because they had to have the main sewer line replaced from the house to the city pipe.

I am trying to avoid this so I am going to pay for a separate inspection to get this checked out.

I would like to pay someone here or someones friend if they know anyone.....

Singleton
11-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Good call. Paid $7500 3 weeks after moving into my place to have the main line re piped. Ended up having to file a law suit against the selling agent for not disclosing the potential issue. Glad they settled before it cost me more

riverrunner1984
11-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Good call. Paid $7500 3 weeks after moving into my place to have the main line re piped. Ended up having to file a law suit against the selling agent for not disclosing the potential issue. Glad they settled before it cost me more

WOW! So glad I saw the neighbors last night when we were doing regular inspection and they told me!

jordy
11-25-2014, 06:22 PM
Give these guys a call, if they're close to you... everything is So Cal when you're in AZ.

http://www.topplumbingca.com/

It's Jamie and Char from the old hotboat days. The FlyinVees. Really good people and if they can't help you I'm sure they can point you in a direction. Char knows her shit and has walked me through stuff before when I had a slab leak and was trying to find it.

ChumpChange
11-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Unfortunately the Vs are quite far from the IE. My buddy who was my go to plumber out of Upland got a fireman gig in Sparks, Reno and moved away last year. I miss free plumbing. :D

jordy
11-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Unfortunately the Vs are quite far from the IE. My buddy who was my go to plumber out of Upland got a fireman gig in Sparks, Reno and moved away last year. I miss free plumbing. :D

I sent Char a note and she registered and will respond here shortly. If nothing else, she can probably point them in a direction and make sure it's someone reputable.

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 08:25 PM
sorry it took a while for them to register me but yes we do plumbing and thank you Jordy I love you we do not go to the IE but my brother is also a plumber and I can give you his info if needed and if I can walk you through anything I would be more then happy to do so

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 08:26 PM
sorry it took a while for them to register me but yes we do plumbing and thank you Jordy I love you we do not go to the IE but my brother is also a plumber and I can give you his info if needed and if I can walk you through anything I would be more then happy to do so

he is located in Nuevo

ChumpChange
11-25-2014, 08:32 PM
he is located in Nuevo

Even people in the IE are wondering where the hell Nuevo is! :D

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Even people in the IE are wondering where the hell Nuevo is! :D

LMAO I agree in between some rocks I think

jordy
11-25-2014, 08:47 PM
sorry it took a while for them to register me but yes we do plumbing and thank you Jordy I love you we do not go to the IE

I did put a disclaimer in... I know how to get to Coronado Island, Balboa Island, Newport, and a few other key places... all So Cal to me. Ha ha ha!

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 08:54 PM
LOL Thank you its not real far about an hour or so

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 08:55 PM
damn sorry trying to get use to this again
:biggrin:

HB Vic
11-25-2014, 08:55 PM

I apologize. Been a little tied up lately.

Welcome back to www.hotboat.com

jordy
11-25-2014, 08:57 PM
LOL Thank you its not real far about an hour or so

So about 10 miles in So Cal terms? Traffic sucks there. I do know that much. :boxing8:

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 08:58 PM
I apologize. Been a little tied up lately.

Welcome back to www.hotboat.com

Thank you good to be back I think LOL

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 08:59 PM
So about 10 miles in So Cal terms? Traffic sucks there. I do know that much. :boxing8:

the 405 sux as we all know but the 210 to the IE is even worse LOL

HB Vic
11-25-2014, 09:12 PM
Thank you good to be back I think LOL

It's frozen slow around here, winter I hope lol

riverrunner1984
11-25-2014, 09:14 PM
So we are looking to get the inspection done this sat around noon. From what I understand a camera goes into the main sewer line from the house to the street to see if all is good to go. Since 3 people on the block had issues I'm figuring it will be money well spent.

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 09:26 PM
So we are looking to get the inspection done this sat around noon. From what I understand a camera goes into the main sewer line from the house to the street to see if all is good to go. Since 3 people on the block had issues I'm figuring it will be money well spent.

You may not have issues if the previous owner has replaced the piping But if it wasnt done correctly then their can be issues if you already have it set up let me know if we can help in anyway the camera should not cost any more then 175 to 225

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 09:27 PM
It's frozen slow around here, winter I hope lol

well I can heat it up if need be LOL

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 09:29 PM

also if it has not been done and is bad we also line and burst sewer line so there are no joints in the line at all and no more root intrusions

HB Vic
11-25-2014, 09:30 PM
well I can heat it up if need be LOL

That'll work :D

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 09:31 PM
That'll work :D

No problem :jumping-smiley-019:

riverrunner1984
11-25-2014, 09:42 PM
also if it has not been done and is bad we also line and burst sewer line so there are no joints in the line at all and no more root intrusions

I think that's what the neighbors said they got done and it cost them $11k. If the main line needs to be repaired I'm going to ask them to credit the amount from sale price of the house. Thanks for the info!

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 09:52 PM
I think that's what the neighbors said they got done and it cost them $11k. If the main line needs to be repaired I'm going to ask them to credit the amount from sale price of the house. Thanks for the info!

do you know how long the run is and if so I know I can probably beat that price sounds kind of pricey depending if hydro jetting was involved for lining and or just bursting a new pipe

mrsflyinvee
11-25-2014, 09:54 PM
definatley ak for a reimbursement cause it was not disclosed but was there an inspection on your half or the other

jordy
11-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Told you she's awesome! :thumb: