PDA

View Full Version : 20% off Lucas oil produts through the end of the year.......

riverbound
11-21-2014, 02:51 PM
As some of you may know I own a distributorship for Lucas oil. We are offering a 20% off discount through the end of the year by using the code "launch". I will be also activating a "hotboat" code which will be a 15% discount which will run indefinitely. We will ship to anywhere in the country and carry EVERY Lucas oil Product not just the popular items. IF you are local to Lake Forrest you can save on shipping and pick up directly from our shop.

Here is the link to the Web Store. www.mysinthetix.com

HB Vic
11-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Cool deal RB. Thanks for the generous discount, hopefully some of the people here take advantage of it.

riverbound
11-21-2014, 02:55 PM
The Lucas detail kit is a great Gift idea for that hard to shop for person on your list. :happy:

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_61&product_id=208

riverbound
11-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Tired of bad looking shirts?...here's your chance to be the envy of your friends. :party1:

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_75&product_id=207

riverbound
11-21-2014, 08:33 PM
Our Lucas extreme duty gun oil is extremely popular.

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverbound
11-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Cool deal RB. Thanks for the generous discount, hopefully some of the people here take advantage of it.

I also have a permanent "hotboat" discount code for 15% off. Which will run Indefinitely.

HolyMoly
11-24-2014, 01:54 PM
I only use Lucas oil products now thanks to you. I haven't ordered from you on my last few orders as the "two weeks" dealio got a bit old. You guys gave me a great price and often made up for the delay by throwing in extra stuff, coozies, and etc. But, after a while, I just wanted it to be easy. You know, order and pay online and in a few days...it shows up. A local pickup option is nice to save on shipping, or if in a hurry.

So I can order online and it will ship that day, or the next business day? I need some of that Lucas 2 stroke oil TC-W3 (smokeless) for my new 2 smoke dirt bikes. Plus, gonna change the oil in my generator on my toyhauler for thanksgiving trip.

HolyMoly
11-24-2014, 04:24 PM
there is something up with your site....The pricing on the page of an item will show $11.99 for 1 quart of SAE 80W/85W Transmission Oil Synthetic. But, then in my shopping cart, it shows it as $23.98. Same thing on the Lucas 2-Cycle Land & Sea Oil TC-W3. I only have 1 item of each and is charging me like I have 2 of each.

riverbound
11-24-2014, 05:22 PM
there is something up with your site....The pricing on the page of an item will show $11.99 for 1 quart of SAE 80W/85W Transmission Oil Synthetic. But, then in my shopping cart, it shows it as $23.98. Same thing on the Lucas 2-Cycle Land & Sea Oil TC-W3. I only have 1 item of each and is charging me like I have 2 of each.

I will be home in 15. Will check it out.

riverbound
11-24-2014, 05:24 PM
I only use Lucas oil products now thanks to you. I haven't ordered from you on my last few orders as the "two weeks" dealio got a bit old. You guys gave me a great price and often made up for the delay by throwing in extra stuff, coozies, and etc. But, after a while, I just wanted it to be easy. You know, order and pay online and in a few days...it shows up. A local pickup option is nice to save on shipping, or if in a hurry.

So I can order online and it will ship that day, or the next business day? I need some of that Lucas 2 stroke oil TC-W3 (smokeless) for my new 2 smoke dirt bikes. Plus, gonna change the oil in my generator on my toyhauler for thanksgiving trip.

Yes. Without getting too far into it. Some needed changes were made with the business. The "2 weeks" mentality is gone and we ship from our shop daily.

HolyMoly
11-24-2014, 06:44 PM
I will be home in 15. Will check it out.

I figured it out. If you don't choose anything from the pull down options...it will give you 1 qt at the stated price. But if you choose 1 qt from the pull down, it doubles the price but makes it look like 1 item is in your cart...when there might actually be 2? You've got that weird thing that it adds the price of your selection to the price that is stated by the quart.

riverbound
11-24-2014, 06:50 PM
I figured it out. If you don't choose anything from the pull down options...it will give you 1 qt at the stated price. But if you choose 1 qt from the pull down, it doubles the price but makes it look like 1 item is in your cart...when there might actually be 2? You've got that weird thing that it adds the price of your selection to the price that is stated by the quart.

Yes. Just figured it out. Give me 5 and it will be fixed.

**edit**just found that all the products were loaded incorrectly as far as options so it will take more than 5 minutes. Have to go trough each product individually. And change.

HolyMoly
11-24-2014, 08:21 PM
Where is the shop in Lake Forest?

riverbound
11-24-2014, 09:06 PM
Where is the shop in Lake Forest?

Bake and trabuco.

riverbound
11-24-2014, 09:09 PM

In stock items ship within 2 business days of purchase. Not in stock items ship within 5 business days.

riverbound
11-25-2014, 10:44 AM
Found the glitch in the system and corrected it. Thank you for the feedback.

riverbound
11-25-2014, 03:17 PM
Just in our new hoodies and Tshirts.... http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=67_75

HolyMoly
11-25-2014, 04:20 PM
I was going to try and get down there today, but just ran out of time. Leaving for Desert in the AM.

I just started our CRF 50 and CRF 70. Both haven't been ridden since New Years trip last year. Almost year old gas. Both start up on the first kick. I put the Lucas Safeguard Ethanol treatment in everything and the gas is always great. I put it in the toy hauler fuel cell...and the generator always starts no problem too.

I'm really interested in trying the smokeless 2 stroke oil. I'm currently running the Maxima Synthetic at 40:1 as that is what they carry at Langston Motorsports. They claim smokeless too, but my RM 250 still a bit smokey.

HolyMoly
11-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Got any hookups on Lucas Oil graphics kits for a CR 85? :thumb:

riverbound
11-25-2014, 04:27 PM
I was going to try and get down there today, but just ran out of time. Leaving for Desert in the AM.

I just started our CRF 50 and CRF 70. Both haven't been ridden since New Years trip last year. Almost year old gas. Both start up on the first kick. I put the Lucas Safeguard Ethanol treatment in everything and the gas is always great. I put it in the toy hauler fuel cell...and the generator always starts no problem too.

I'm really interested in trying the smokeless 2 stroke oil. I'm currently running the Maxima Synthetic at 40:1 as that is what they carry at Langston Motorsports. They claim smokeless too, but my RM 250 still a bit smokey.

I have seen a drastic reduction in smoke in the two strokers I have used it in (MERC 2.5 as well as a couple quads and bikes).

The ethanol fuel treatment is the bomb. and once people use it they are hooked. I run it in EVERY gas engine I have whether its going to sit or not. I never have fuel issues in anything I own.

Got any hookups on Lucas Oil graphics kits for a CR 85? :thumb:

No, they outsourced all that stuff as well as the Apparel :( so Its handled by a 3rd party now.

riverbound
12-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Cyber Monday deal.....

Free t shirt with all orders. At www.mysinthetix.com

riverbound
12-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Pretty decent response to the free shirt deal. This is half the orders today shipping.

riverbound
12-01-2014, 08:52 PM
I went through every single item and every single size and made the corrections needed. I also made some fine tune adjustments in order to make the checkout process more seamless for everyone. Thanks for the feedback for those of you that have provided it.

riverbound
12-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Just a heads up to everyone. The "launch" promo code 20% off will expire 12-31. The Hotboat code is good for 15% and does not expire

HB Vic
12-23-2014, 10:17 AM
20% off is a smoking deal!

riverbound
12-24-2014, 02:34 PM
20% off is a smoking deal!

Yes it is.

Thanks to everyone that ordered all orders have been processed and shipped.

I wanted to personally thank all of you for your support and look forward to being able to work with you in the future, I will be working on specials and promos and posting them for you. here.