PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday!

riverrunner1984
11-09-2014, 07:41 AM
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has s great day!

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Good morning everyone. super tired today. I don't feel like getting out of bed

riverrunner1984
11-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Good morning everyone. super tired today. I don't feel like getting out of bed

I'm with you on that one. I got really sick yesterday for some reason and feel like shit.

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 08:07 AM
I'm with you on that one. I got really sick yesterday for some reason and feel like shit.
I ended up getting a few beers early yesterday because I left my sweatshirt at my friends bar the night before. I got home and ate some hot dogs and ended up feeling like hell up until an hour ago. I still don't want to move

riverrunner1984
11-09-2014, 08:11 AM
I ended up getting a few beers early yesterday because I left my sweatshirt at my friends bar the night before. I got home and ate some hot dogs and ended up feeling like hell up until an hour ago. I still don't want to move

I was fine up until I had lunch at the Mount Baldy Lodge yesterday. After eating it all went down hill. Must have got food poisoning or something. Fml. Hope u feel better

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 08:13 AM
I haven't been to baldy lodge in years, and I'm 10 minutes away. Lol. I live off of 23rd and mountain in upland

ChumpChange
11-09-2014, 08:14 AM
I was fine up until I had lunch at the Mount Baldy Lodge yesterday. After eating it all went down hill. Must have got food poisoning or something. Fml. Hope u feel better

Of course it went down hill. You were up a mountain! :D

rioracr
11-09-2014, 08:15 AM
morning all and some good motivators RR should be some good football on today as the top 25 in the AP will change as of some the loss's yesterday.................so tell me again why I'm not at the river.........:coffee-n-news:

Paul65K
11-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Good morning everyone........Hope everyone has a great day!!

riverrunner1984
11-09-2014, 08:17 AM
I haven't been to baldy lodge in years, and I'm 10 minutes away. Lol. I live off of 23rd and mountain in upland

I'm off of carnelian and foothill in rancho. The house we want to buy is off of 21st and Albright. What bar is up that way grazies???

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 08:20 AM
I'm off of carnelian and foothill in rancho. The house we want to buy is off of 21st and Albright. What bar is up that way grazies???
I drive right by your place on my way to and from work everyday. Small world. :D. Yea grazies is up off mountain and 16th. I don't go there anymore, ex works there. I usually stick to porters next to upland hills country club. No hard liquor but awesome food

riverrunner1984
11-09-2014, 08:24 AM
I drive right by your place on my way to and from work everyday. Small world. :D. Yea grazies is up off mountain and 16th. I don't go there anymore, ex works there. I usually stick to porters next to upland hills country club. No hard liquor but awesome food

Haven't heard of that place. Going to have to check it out. galleys is another fun place we go to every now and again. Right off carnelian and the 210.

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Haven't heard of that place. Going to have to check it out. galleys is another fun place we go to every now and again. Right off carnelian and the 210.
Yea I love the pizza there. I'm not sure if they still have it, but loved the $8 any size and toppings pizza on Mondays

Eli
11-09-2014, 08:39 AM
morning all and some good motivators RR should be some good football on today as the top 25 in the AP will change as of some the loss's yesterday.................so tell me again why I'm not at the river.........:coffee-n-news:
Yea why aren't you at the river?

How many exes do you have? 😱

Good morning. It's been a nice lazy morning. I laid in bed for almost an hour after I woke up. Then I remembered my coffee won't be delivered to my bed so I'm up.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Yea why aren't you at the river?

How many exes do you have? 😱

Good morning. It's been a nice lazy morning. I laid in bed for almost an hour after I woke up. Then I remembered my coffee won't be delivered to my bed so I'm up.

Sent from my Bat Cave
A few. She's the most recent. Been about a year

Eli
11-09-2014, 08:44 AM
A few. She's the most recent. Been about a year

I'm friends with all of my exes except one. But, that's no longer a "we can't be in the same county" situation. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm friends with all of my exes except one. But, that's no longer a "we can't be in the same county" situation. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
Yeesh. Yea I've got an ex like that. She saw me out with my friends at a bar, tried pouring a drink on my freshly starched dickies shorts. My buddies gf threw a full drink in her face and I just laughed. She said she was going to kill me and I just laughed because she threatened me and one of my friends that was there is a cop.

Eli
11-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Yeesh. Yea I've got an ex like that. She saw me out with my friends at a bar, tried pouring a drink on my freshly starched dickies shorts. My buddies gf threw a full drink in her face and I just laughed.

Oh dear Gawd no...that's not me. I would say hi and leave it alone. In my opinion there's a reason why they're your ex and you should just be thrilled you've moved on.

Throwing a drink on your pants only says "I still want you, I still think about you and I haven't got over you" 😉 if she walked by, smiled and said hi and was nice, even if for only a split second you'd think "why did we break up?" But, now you're thinking "I dodged a bullet crazy BIATCH" lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Oh dear Gawd no...that's not me. I would say hi and leave it alone. In my opinion there's a reason why they're your ex and you should just be thrilled you've moved on.

Throwing a drink on your pants only says "I still want you, I still think about you and I haven't got over you" 😉 if she walked by, smiled and said hi and was nice, even if for only a split second you'd think "why did we break up?" But, now you're thinking "I dodged a bullet crazy BIATCH" lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
Yea she's a nut job. She even tried meeting up with some of my other ex's and starting a "hate on Bobby" group. Well it backfired on her, I hooked up with each nice ex while they were friends, she found out about it and she lost her mind about it. I still see my nice ex's here and there and they still tell me she's crazy and still talks trash about me

Eli
11-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Yea she's a nut job. She even tried meeting up with some of my other ex's and starting a "hate on Bobby" group. Well it backfired on her, I hooked up with each nice ex while they were friends, she found out about it and she lost her mind about it. I still see my nice ex's here and there and they still tell me she's crazy and still talks trash about me

Bullet dodged! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Bobbytheboozer
11-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Bullet dodged! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
Yea, but why the crazy chick's always the best in bed. Lol

Eli
11-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Yea, but why the crazy chick's always the best in bed. Lol

Sorry buddy I can't help you there 😁🙈

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
11-09-2014, 09:23 AM

So he had to leave the country? Was he in the military or something? :D

Throwing a drink on your pants only says "I still want you, I still think about you and I haven't got over you" ��

Sent from my Bat Cave

It means she is trying to get your pants off.

Eli
11-09-2014, 09:25 AM
So he had to leave the country? Was he in the military or something? :D

It means she is trying to get your pants off.

Bahahahahahahaahaha ahahahaha! I spit out my coffee! That's classic!! He's been "deployed" 😱

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
11-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Sunday funday 48522

2manymustangs
11-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Sunday funday 48522

That looks like a pic of "my little pony" on your cup... :D Or Mary's little lamb...

HB Vic
11-09-2014, 09:18 PM
That looks like a pic of "my little pony" on your cup... :D Or Mary's little lamb...

Hahaha yeah that's what I said lol

2manymustangs
11-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Hahaha yeah that's what I said lol

Was that drawn by the tall blonde lady at the Blue Water Cantina???

HB Vic
11-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Was that drawn by the tall blonde lady at the Blue Water Cantina???

Lol no this was Roadrunner :D