PDA

View Full Version : Movie hype - hollywood

314joey
11-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Hollywood has become hype, in the last few years it seems all the movies are all hype and they suck, these space movies are silly and unbelievable, Gravity stunk and a lot of people raved about it, now this new one Stellar looks just as silly, WTF, who makes this crap.

rioracr
11-07-2014, 08:32 AM
plus all the PC they stick in em to mesmerize the folks in the seats...........:action-smiley-060:

riverrunner1984
11-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Hollywood has become hype, in the last few years it seems all the movies are all hype and they suck, these space movies are silly and unbelievable, Gravity stunk and a lot of people raved about it, now this new one Stellar looks just as silly, WTF, who makes this crap.

I didn't think Gravity was that great either.
The real question is who pays 15-20 per ticket to see these movies in theaters lol

MrDenton
11-07-2014, 09:46 AM
I haven't been to a movie theater since As Good as it Gets in '97. I hate Hollywood and all the ultra rich ultra liberal clowns that make their living by pretending to be someone they're not. When the movies finally make it to my tv, then sometimes I'll watch, most of the ones I do watch, I regret. It's usually 90min of my life I'll never get back.
The money that I don't spend at the theater goes to vacation money or a couple boxes of ammo the we as a family can all enjoy.

Oath Keeper

314joey
11-07-2014, 10:00 AM
We haven't been to the movies in over ten years either, why would I want to help them pay for their private jets, I'm just trying to stop global warming.........................lmao.

Leo baby !

Ziggy
11-07-2014, 10:28 AM
If I go to a movie I wanna go see something that'll make me laugh. I'm looking forward to Dumb and Dumber To.
Some of the Pixar animated films are hilarious.
Life is serious enough, I aint gonna waste time or money to see some serious or docudrama bullshit.

Eli
11-07-2014, 05:50 PM
The only space movie I like is Transformers. I'm looking forward to the next one.

I'm with you Ziggy, if I'm going to pay $14 to sit in a room filled with strangers with stinky popcorn, while my legs uncomfortably dangle from the seat then that chit better be funny. Dumb & Dumber To looks good, but I'm not sure I can hold down my food with the slobbering dog scene.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp shooter
11-07-2014, 06:51 PM
The only space movie I like is Transformers. I'm looking forward to the next one.

I'm with you Ziggy, if I'm going to pay $14 to sit in a room filled with strangers with stinky popcorn, while my legs uncomfortably dangle from the seat then that chit better be funny. Dumb & Dumber To looks good, but I'm not sure I can hold down my food with the slobbering dog scene.

Sent from my Bat Cave

The special effects in Transformers are over the top awesome!

Paul65K
11-07-2014, 07:02 PM
I didn't think Gravity was that great either.
The real question is who pays 15-20 per ticket to see these movies in theaters lol
Psssst........We pay $5 in Havasu :D