PDA

View Full Version : K-boat final, Chandler

K-034
11-03-2014, 08:12 PM
https://vimeo.com/110851523

K- boat final from the Lucas oil world finals, big thank you to Fredrick & Sons A/C and Plumbing, and the NKRA for making this happen, and to all of the teams that made it out, thanks again, and to Brody the next generation K- Boat driver, rock on 👍 LOL

Eli
11-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Great video! Is that Sean's little guy at the end? He looks like he's rockin out to the music. What a cutie!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Mrs.K034
11-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Great video! Is that Sean's little guy at the end? He looks like he's rockin out to the music. What a cutie!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yep!! That's Brody.. He's such a sweetie!! What a great family, really!! It was a great weekend out there!! Can't believe you weren't all there! Oh, and BTW, Sean got 2nd overall for the weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotWater
11-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Go Brody go! Cool video Chris! Thanks Candace for getting our class organized and finding great sponsor's Fredrick & Son's AC & Plumbing and the NRKA. Thank you Lucas Oil. What an awesome start in the final!

Eli
11-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Yep!! That's Brody.. He's such a sweetie!! What a great family, really!! It was a great weekend out there!! Can't believe you weren't all there! Oh, and BTW, Sean got 2nd overall for the weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Brody go! Cool video Chris! Thanks Candace for getting our class organized and finding great sponsor's Fredrick & Son's AC & Plumbing and the NRKA. Thank you Lucas Oil. What an awesome start in the final!

I met Brody in Long Beach and he's just all smiles. A very happy baby. He's adorable.

Sent from my Bat Cave

westair
11-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Nice video! .... the K's always put on a good show!

gn7
11-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Impressive. WHO ARE THOSE GUYS?

2manymustangs
11-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Nice work Chris/CandACE :D I like the interviews of the fans at the end AND the little fan especially...