PDA

View Full Version : Top of the morning!

riverrunner1984
10-30-2014, 06:57 AM
Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing this morning?

The daily dose:

HB Vic
10-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Good morning. And thanks again for posting up the good morning thread.

Going to be a great day today. Decided to put some things out of my mind. Completely out.

Feels good :D

Eli
10-30-2014, 07:17 AM
Good morning!!! Feeling like I'm ready to open a new chapter today.

That's one beautiful body.

I know, I know, the purpose of these pics is to determine who everyone wants to nail and not what inspires us in the gym. 👍👍

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
10-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Good morning. And thanks again for posting up the good morning thread.
Going to be a great day today. Decided to put some things out of my mind. Completely out.

No prob! Im hoping for a good day/good news today as well.

So we got a full price offer on the house on Monday. They want to come see it again on Tuesday after supposedly being there on Sat for an open house.
When we meet them on Tuesday, it turns out they were never there in the first place. Their agent sent in an offer and told my agent they have seen the house and love it and just want to see it again. After putting 2 and 2 together, my agent called their agent yesterday and gave them till 1pm today to make a finale decision.
Is it me or was that totally unethical way to do business? We totally got our hopes up for our new place and this crap happened......
We are keeping our fingers crossed that they come through today. We shall see.

Paul65K
10-30-2014, 07:27 AM

So we got a full price offer on the house on Monday. They want to come see it again on Tuesday after supposedly being there on Sat for an open house.
When we meet them on Tuesday, it turns out they were never there in the first place. Their agent sent in an offer and told my agent they have seen the house and love it and just want to see it again. After putting 2 and 2 together, my agent called their agent yesterday and gave them till 1pm today to make a finale decision.
Is it me or was that totally unethical way to do business? We totally got our hopes up for our new place and this crap happened......
VERY fuckin' unethical.........what a POS agent they have. At this point I'd be worried about everything through the process........people don't lie only once, there is no way (IMO) that I would ever be able to trust anything that guys says from this point forward.......not to rain on your parade as you may get this deal done and hope you do but this says EVERYTHING needs to be in writing and signed going forward as a Liar, is a liar, is a liar.....no matter what.

Good luck!

PS.....I have no strong feelings on this subject in case you didn't notice :rolleyes

Eli
10-30-2014, 07:27 AM

I'm confused, you got a full price offer, if you accepted it, all I see is a breach. Did you accept it? Once you accept it, if they rescind its not just "oh well we changed our mind who cares if you made decisions based on our agreement"

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
10-30-2014, 07:28 AM
Decided to put some things out of my mind. Completely out.

Here's a sample to do list for you.

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
10-30-2014, 07:34 AM
VERY fuckin' unethical.........what a POS agent they have. At this point I'd be worried about everything through the process........people don't lie only once, there is no way (IMO) that I would ever be able to trust anything that guys says from this point forward.......not to rain on your parade as you may get this deal done and hope you do but this says EVERYTHING needs to be in writing and signed going forward as a Liar, is a liar, is a liar.....no matter what.
Good luck!
PS.....I have no strong feelings on this subject in case you didn't notice :rolleyes

No kidding. It just makes it that much more stressful.
The offer said it was sent with a Women's name and "a authorized signee" so we thought ok maybe its an investment company and they want to rent it out.
Then when the family came the names didnt match up and that was the first clue.
We also agreed to their 45 day escrow as they are renters and figured they needed to give notice. They did look strong on paper with 20% down and a $10k deposit check. I guess we shall see. We will def more forward with caution if we move forward with these people at all.

Paul65K
I'm confused, you got a full price offer, if you accepted it, all I see is a breach. Did you accept it? Once you accept it, if they rescind its not just "oh well we changed our mind who cares if you made decisions based on our agreement"

Sent from my Bat Cave
Absolutely true in the legal sense of the issue....unfortunately all they have to do is say "after further inspection of the property we have decided to exercise our option to cancel within the specified number of days as called out in the purchase agreement"............it sucks but likely the way it could go...........then there's the clause in the purchase agreement that states if the buyer is unable to complete acceptable financing within 3 days of the close they will notify the seller and the seller shall direct the earnest money deposit to be completely refunded without prejudice......or something to that effect.

Not trying to school YOU in the legal ramifications as you are certainly more expert than I in these matters but there are more escape clauses in the standard Real Estate purchase forms than you'd see on a remake of the Titanic :D

riverrunner1984
Sent from my Bat Cave

There is a period of time where you can pull back an offer and not move forward with the purchase.

Eli
10-30-2014, 07:39 AM
Absolutely true in the legal sense of the issue....unfortunately all they have to do is say "after further inspection of the property we have decided to exercise our option to cancel within the specified number of day as called out in the purchase agreement"............it sucks but likely the way it could go...........then there's the clause in the purchase agreement that states is the buyer is unable to complete acceptable financing within 3 days of the close they will notify the seller and the seller shall direct the earnest money deposit to be completely refunded without prejudice......or something to that effect.

Not trying to school YOU in the legal ramifications as you are certainly more expert than I in these matters but there are more escape clauses in the standard Real Estate purchase forms than you'd see on a remake of the Titanic :D

Thanks! I knew I was missing something. That makes perfect sense. While contract law has its concepts it's the actual contract that dictates.

So what you're saying is 314joey had great advice...don't count your money in a real estate sale until the check is in your hands.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
10-30-2014, 07:40 AM
There is a period of time where you can pull back an offer and not move forward with the purchase.

Bummer...I hope they go through with it.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
10-30-2014, 07:49 AM
So what you're saying is 314joey had great advice...don't count your money in a real estate sale until the check is in your hands.

Sent from my Bat Cave
Truer words have never been spoken :D

Stainless
10-30-2014, 08:05 AM
Good morning everyone. 😊

CH3NO2

Bobbytheboozer
10-30-2014, 11:15 AM
Good early afternoon everyone. Wooo that second picture is exactly what I like

djunkie
10-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Morning.

ChumpChange
10-30-2014, 11:27 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

A check in your hand can still have a stop payment placed on it. Wait until it's cleared. :D

Eli
10-30-2014, 11:32 AM
A check in your hand can still have a stop payment placed on it. Wait until it's cleared. :D

So true and a wire transfer can be reversed. Just to be safe wait until the money is credited to your account then transfer it. 😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
10-30-2014, 11:36 AM
So true and a wire transfer can be reversed. Just to be safe wait until the money is credited to your account then transfer it. 😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

I prefer to wait till the check is cashed, the money is in my hand, then blown on shit I don't really need. 😄😄

ChumpChange
10-30-2014, 11:36 AM
So true and a wire transfer can be reversed. Just to be safe wait until the money is credited to your account then transfer it. 

Sent from my Bat Cave

A wire cannot be reversed. Once sent from the bank, it's gone and not even the bank can get it back.

Eli
10-30-2014, 11:41 AM
A wire cannot be reversed. Once sent from the bank, it's gone and not even the bank can get it back.

Oh ...I only thought you could bc I did it once last summer, but I'm sure there was a technical issue that allowed it that I wasn't aware of. Phew.

Now, I'm hoping it was my crossed arms and blinking that worked bc right now there are a few things I think cannot happen that I'd like to make happen RIGHT NOW!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
10-30-2014, 11:42 AM
I prefer to wait till the check is cashed, the money is in my hand, then blown on shit I don't really need. 😄😄

That's the way to do it!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
10-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Well just got off the phone with my agent.
He said the people are going to sign the acceptance tonight and send it to us....We shall see.....Like Paul said this may not be the last time they lie.
Anyways we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Eli
10-30-2014, 01:37 PM
He said the people are going to sign the acceptance tonight and send it to us....We shall see.....Like Paul said this may not be the last time they lie.

Yay!!!

Positive thoughts are being sent your way!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
10-30-2014, 06:42 PM
Great news....I really hope it works out for you bud :thumb: