PDA

View Full Version : Finally hit the water

LB247XS
10-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Since the boat didn't make it out this season I finally got to get on it.my neighbor called while I was at work asking me to come skiing, I WENT we met up at MARINE STADIUM and we were the only boat in there.EPIC DAY😎😎

broadcasting live from the LBC

Mrs.K034
10-13-2014, 09:50 PM
That's awesome!! Great job of rubbing it in our faces while we worked all day! Lol! 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LB247XS
10-13-2014, 09:55 PM
That's awesome!! Great job of rubbing it in our faces while we worked all day! Lol! 😀

Lol sorry I at least worked a partial day if it makes you feel a little better😃

Mrs.K034
10-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Lol sorry I at least worked a partial day if it makes you feel a little better😃

It's ok, I only worked half day on Friday, was out of there at 9, if that makes you feel any better lol. Really though, very cool shot and thanks for sharing!! That's great that you had a magnificent Monday hehe. I'm done and ready to pass out about now, long weekend!! Thanks, again!!

LB247XS
10-13-2014, 10:04 PM
It's ok, I only worked half day on Friday, was out of there at 9, if that makes you feel any better lol. Really though, very cool shot and thanks for sharing!! That's great that you had a magnificent Monday hehe. I'm done and ready to pass out about now, long weekend!! Thanks, again!!

👍👍👍

ChumpChange
10-13-2014, 10:30 PM
In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Grat way to celebrate the day.

Stainless
10-14-2014, 05:56 AM
Is Marine Stadium open to anyone for skiing, is there a charge?

CH3NO2

riverrunner1984
10-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Is Marine Stadium open to anyone for skiing, is there a charge?
CH3NO2

I used to go there as a Kid if one of my Moms BF to waterski....If I remember correctly, anyone could get in there to ski and I think there was a boat launch charge but thats it....I could be wrong and I dont know if that has changed.

LB247XS
10-14-2014, 07:21 AM
It only cost to launch the boat.but it's free to park and walk in to the beach area

Stainless
10-14-2014, 07:22 AM
I used to go there as a Kid if one of my Moms BF to waterski....If I remember correctly, anyone could get in there to ski and I think there was a boat launch charge but thats it....I could be wrong and I dont know if that has changed.

Thanks, I was just curious and wonder why more people don't post pics from there since it appears to provide some good skiing.

CH3NO2

LB247XS
10-14-2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks, I was just curious and wonder why more people don't post pics from there since it appears to provide some good skiing.

CH3NO2
The weekends can get packed but during the week is always great skiing.but sometimes you will get a rollbar boat driving straight down the middle while they think they own the place and screw it up for others. All in all its the diamond in the rough and majority of the the time you will run into some of the ski racing guys down there too.😎

niceguyeddie
10-14-2014, 03:11 PM
Nice. I passed over the 2nd St bridge this am and saw some guys skiing out there.

LB247XS
10-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Yes there was group out here doing a Halloween ski party.i think some the old school skiers like Tony Klarich. the Vestermarks and I think Roger Crocker and a few others all skiing in costumes.

niceguyeddie
10-14-2014, 03:25 PM
Yes there was group out here doing a Halloween ski party.i think some the old school skiers like Tony Klarich. the Vestermarks and I think Roger Crocker and a few others all skiing in costumes.

Yea there were quite a few boats out there. I didn't notice any costumes, but that sounds cool!

LB247XS
10-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Yea there were quite a few boats out there. I didn't notice any costumes, but that sounds cool!
I may have the Tuesdays mixed up it is pretty cool to see