PDA

View Full Version : What Quack????

The Doctor
10-02-2014, 11:05 PM
I've never heard Oregon's stands this quiet. Not a quack . . .

Stainless
10-03-2014, 05:01 AM

Yup, AZ played well defensively and took advantage of a battered OU offensive line. 2 years in a row AZ has beat them Doc. 😊

CH3NO2

ChumpChange
10-03-2014, 05:23 AM
Yup, AZ played well defensively and took advantage of a battered OU offensive line. 2 years in a row AZ has beat them Doc. ��

CH3NO2
Not battered, young. True freeman and a walk on for that line. 12 sacks in the past two games.

Stainless
10-03-2014, 05:47 AM
Not battered, young. True freeman and a walk on for that line. 12 sacks in the past two games.

Didn't know that, early in the game the commentators said they had 4 offensive linemen out with injuries.

CH3NO2

jordy
10-03-2014, 07:33 AM

Yeah, the UofA fans were all pretty quiet until the clock ran out... funny that all the celebrating on faceyspace that I saw started with "WOW!" as if they're as surprised as the rest of us. :wink:

Going to be away from the computer tomorrow as ASU plays SC as I know how that one typically ends. :speechless-smiley-0

Stainless
10-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Yeah, the UofA fans were all pretty quiet until the clock ran out... funny that all the celebrating on faceyspace that I saw started with "WOW!" as if they're as surprised as the rest of us. :wink:

Going to be away from the computer tomorrow as ASU plays SC as I know how that one typically ends. :speechless-smiley-0

Hey, we have beat them 2 years in a row, it's our national championship. 😀

CH3NO2