PDA

View Full Version : Why no male part cancer awareness month

djunkie
10-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Us guys get no love for keeping our peas. Lol. Typical, women always getting their ways. 😄😄

Eli
10-02-2014, 05:59 PM
September is national Prostate cancer awareness month...um...I just checked and I have no Prostates

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
10-02-2014, 06:01 PM
September is national Prostate cancer awareness month...um...I just checked and I have no Prostates

Sent from my Bat Cave

Very nice. 👍

djunkie
10-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Well the ole family Jewels get an honorable mention in men's health week in June it looks like. Lol
http://www.cancer.net/research-and-advocacy/cancer-awareness-dates

Eli
10-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Well the ole family Jewels get an honorable mention in men's health week in June it looks like. Lol
http://www.cancer.net/research-and-advocacy/cancer-awareness-dates

I didn't do well in sex ed...but aren't the jewels and prostates the same?

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
10-02-2014, 06:36 PM
I didn't do well in sex ed...but aren't the jewels and prostates the same?

Sent from my Bat Cave

No. Testicular and prostate cancer are not the same.

Eli
10-02-2014, 06:43 PM
No. Testicular and prostate cancer are not the same.

Oh...good thing I'm not a doctor bc Id be removing testicles instead of prostates 😱

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
10-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Oh...good thing I'm not a doctor bc Id be removing testicles instead of prostates 😱

Sent from my Bat Cave

Something tells me you'd enjoy that. Lol

Eli
10-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Something tells me you'd enjoy that. Lol

I didn't say they needed to be removed...I have a collection 😱😳

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
10-02-2014, 07:02 PM
My awareness month for my unpleasant doctors visit happens once a year, but it's in March and I don't even get a hug or kiss..........nasty, ya gotta do what you gotta do, I pay extra for a good looking nurse.

djunkie
10-02-2014, 07:37 PM
I didn't say they needed to be removed...I have a collection 😱😳

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ha ha. I'll bet ya do. Lol

Eli
10-02-2014, 07:44 PM
My awareness month for my unpleasant doctors visit happens once a year, but it's in March and I don't even get a hug or kiss..........nasty, ya gotta do what you gotta do, I pay extra for a good looking nurse.

What? My doctor hooks me up! She's super cool!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
10-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Kind of like why do we- state employees- get Martin Luther king day and Ceasar Cavez day off but not Columbus Day.
Why discriminate against the Italian?

djunkie
10-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Kind of like why do we- state employees- get Martin Luther king day and Ceasar Cavez day off but not Columbus Day.
Why discriminate against the Italian?

Ya no shit!!!

jordy
10-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Apparently some people just lack the balls to start a movement during breast cancer awareness month...

Take it up with Lance Armstrong. :tongue:

Eli
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Apparently some people just lack the balls to start a movement during breast cancer awareness month...

Jack the balls? Bahahahahaha

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM

Some people never change. 😄😄

jordy
10-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Oh, and in another cruel twist, what's recognized as National Testicular Cancer Awareness Month is April, and it' starts on April 1st.

I don't make this up, it's right here:

http://www.testicularcancersociety.org/tc_awareness.html

djunkie
10-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Oh, and in another cruel twist, what's recognized as National Testicular Cancer Awareness Month is April, and it' starts on April 1st.

Alright. Good looking out. 👍

jordy
10-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Some people never change. ����

Yep. Pretty goddamn proud of that. It's what real people do. Stay true to themselves. Don't change to fit in with whatever nutswinging is going on at the time. Thanks for the compliment! :3:

djunkie
10-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Yep. Pretty goddamn proud of that. It's what real people do. Stay true to themselves. Don't change to fit in with whatever nutswinging is going on at the time. Thanks for the compliment! :3:

The personality of a wood chipper. Jordy. Lol

jordy
10-02-2014, 09:16 PM
The personality of a wood chipper. Jordy. Lol

Perfect! You know, it's been the exact same that it ever was from the first time I ever signed up on the OG Hotboat over 10 years ago when you had to pay to be a member. In that time I've watched lots of other people change, I've watched lots of bullshit, been accused of lots of bullshit, and at the end of the day, I haven't changed, I sleep great at night, and I've watched karma handle lots of shit that I don't have to worry about anymore.

Again, there's something to be said for being true to the course, and to yourself. Everyone gets exactly what they deserve in the end. :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qak-fmYlBRc

djunkie
10-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Perfect! You know, it's been the exact same that it ever was from the first time I ever signed up on the OG Hotboat over 10 years ago when you had to pay to be a member. In that time I've watched lots of other people change, I've watched lots of bullshit, been accused of lots of bullshit, and at the end of the day, I haven't changed, I sleep great at night, and I've watched karma handle lots of shit that I don't have to worry about anymore.

Again, there's something to be said for being true to the course, and to yourself. Everyone gets exactly what they deserve in the end. :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qak-fmYlBRc

Whoa. Simma down now. Don't get your blood pressure up.

jordy
10-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Whoa. Simma down now. Don't get your blood pressure up.

Last time it was taken, not all that long ago, it was 90/45. I don't get excited. Very even keeled. Thanks for the concern though.

Eli
10-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Last time it was taken, not all that long ago, it was 90/45. I don't get excited. Very even keeled. Thanks for the concern though.

Wow that's me dead...my blood pressure is close to 130 over 90...but I'm easily excitable ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
10-02-2014, 09:26 PM

Haha April fools. Not really funny though.

jordy
10-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Haha April fools. Not really funny though.

That was the cruel twist part. :redface:

Eli
10-02-2014, 09:56 PM
That was the cruel twist part. :redface:

What? Someone wants a cruel twist? I'm in!

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-02-2014, 10:02 PM
What? Someone wants a cruel twist? I'm in!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Is this real time or billable hours? :rulez:

Eli
10-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Is this real time or billable hours? :rulez:

It's double billable hours :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
10-02-2014, 10:09 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Double or doable? ;)

jordy
10-02-2014, 10:11 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

So now we're just haggling over price. :action-smiley-035:

Eli
10-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Double or doable? ;)

Double doable at $700 an hour...or $70 per post lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
10-02-2014, 10:12 PM
So now we're just haggling over price. :action-smiley-035:

Haggling? It is what it is...lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Haggling? It is what it is...lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

At least until my invoice shows up. I might be easy, but I'm certainly not cheap. :grad:

Eli
10-02-2014, 10:19 PM
At least until my invoice shows up. I might be easy, but I'm certainly not cheap. :grad:

I'm cheap and easy...what's $700 an hour? Chumpchange...err...I mean Mateo :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-02-2014, 10:27 PM
I'm cheap and easy...what's $700 an hour? Chumpchange...err...I mean Mateo :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

The big problem here, you've tipped your hand. I know what you charge. :oops:

Eli
10-02-2014, 10:30 PM
The big problem here, you've tipped your hand. I know what you charge. :oops:

Being that your blood pressure is equivalent to mine moments before I die, I didn't want you to have any surprises.

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Being that your blood pressure is equivalent to mine moments before I die, I didn't want you to have any surprises.

Sent from my Bat Cave

That's what it is when I"m upset as well... I don't get upset. Surprises don't bother me as I typically plan for them and have a strategy to deal with them. It's a game of chess, not a ping pong match. :boxing8:

Eli
10-02-2014, 10:39 PM
That's what it is when I"m upset as well... I don't get upset. Surprises don't bother me as I typically plan for them and have a strategy to deal with them. It's a game of chess, not a ping pong match. :boxing8:

I love chess...I won second place in a tournament as a child. I'm happy to play chess, there's only a $15,000 retainer ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-02-2014, 10:43 PM
I love chess...I won second place in a tournament as a child. I'm happy to play chess, there's only a $15,000 retainer ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Again, you've set your price without even inquiring about mine. :bananadance:

Eli
10-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Again, you've set your price without even inquiring about mine. :bananadance:

Oh that's bc I won't pay you.

Sent from my Bat Cave

jordy
10-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Oh that's bc I won't pay you.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good to know. :jail:

Jefftowz
10-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Could you imagine the TShirts for Testi cancer awareness...... "Save the balls", "Blue bands saying squeeze them nuts" not quite as cute as save the boobies....

jordy
10-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Could you imagine the TShirts for Testi cancer awareness...... "Save the balls", "Blue bands saying squeeze them nuts" not quite as cute as save the boobies....

That's funny! The official support color is royal blue apparently. Support blue ball! :action-smiley-035:

Eli
10-03-2014, 08:16 AM

That's funny! The official support color is royal blue apparently. Support blue ball! :action-smiley-035:

I support blue ball. 👍

Sent from my Bat Cave