PDA

View Full Version : Hagerty Insurance

HB Vic
09-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Okay why did you guys keep them a secret??

I just switched to Hagerty. Not only are their rates less than half what I was paying, there are no deductibles. Yes, zero $$ deductible. I guess I've been living under a rock.

Hagerty specializes in classic cars. Its what they do. So it makes sense they are cheaper than anyone else out there.

Its not like I'm going to drive my Chevelle like I drive the Raptor and they know that.

If you haven't already, you should check them out.

I switched today.

gn7
09-30-2014, 12:27 PM
Okay why did you guys keep them a secret??

I just switched to Hagerty. Not only are their rates less than half what I was paying, there are no deductibles. Yes, zero $$ deductible. I guess I've been living under a rock.

Hagerty specializes in classic cars. Its what they do. So it makes sense they are cheaper than anyone else out there.

Its not like I'm going to drive my Chevelle like I drive the Raptor and they know that.

If you haven't already, you should check them out.

I switched today.
I thought everybody that owns a classic knew about them

LB247XS
09-30-2014, 01:17 PM
I had Hagerty I switched to CLASSIC COLLECTORS by INFINITY.

sangermike
10-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Just curious I pay 189 a year for 39,000 insurance with American family insurance. its a 21 tub hot rod . It had to be appraised so there is no funny business. does there appear to be a big savings with hagerty .

djunkie
10-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Hey Vic, you should check out Hagerty for insurance on your classic car. There, someone finally told you. Lol

HB Vic
10-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Hey Vic, you should check out Hagerty for insurance on your classic car. There, someone finally told you. Lol

Lol ....