PDA

View Full Version : joey's heading West

314joey
09-15-2014, 02:00 PM
We're heading to Vegas the weekend of October 24th, anyone gonna be in sin city, it's a 5 hour flight, but, WTF, but I'm not driving and they got beer on the plane, I hope a lot. :action-smiley-035:

HB Vic
09-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Sounds like a good excuse for a Vegas trip. :D

314joey
09-15-2014, 02:35 PM
Sounds like a good excuse for a Vegas trip. :D

Vic, we haven't been in while, it might be like a hurricane came into town, how far is Vegas for you.

AZKC
09-15-2014, 02:57 PM
:airplane:

Wait for it........

Paul65K
09-15-2014, 06:13 PM
Hey Jim,

Why don't you guys extend a few days and drive on down and spend a couple of days with us on the water...........just over a 2 hour drive from Vegas and I'd be happy to host :D

314joey
09-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Hey Jim,

Why don't you guys extend a few days and drive on down and spend a couple of days with us on the water...........just over a 2 hour drive from Vegas and I'd be happy to host :D

We would love to, but would like to take a rain check, we've only have three days available this trip due to our dog sitter only can watch our mutt for three days, but after we start "snowbirding" and getting back to LOTO next Spring, we'll be able to leave her with Family and leave as many days as we want, there's not many people down here in Florida we trust to leave her with, but we'll be back again next Spring/Summer and would love to come back down to Havasu, we've done it before, flown into Vegas and driven down for a few days, always had a great time, we've always wanted to get back that way.

We actually thought about buying a second home out West before we bought down here in Florida, just the water issue always concerned me or we might be out there right now, I know there's finally been some rain out West the last few weeks, just too much all at once, it needs to rain nice and slow for a few days a week for a year, not this gully washers you've been having, we'll stay in touch for sure, thanks for the offer Paul.

ChumpChange
09-15-2014, 06:45 PM
I'll be there a couple weeks after.

Napanutt
09-15-2014, 06:54 PM
What's wrong with this weekend?
Leaving tomorrow night for a week in the city of sin!
Driving our motorhome down. Meeting our kid and his GF from the east coast, wifes niece from Arizona and my parents from near me.

Are we there yet??? :D

314joey
09-16-2014, 04:39 AM
We used to go all the time until we moved to sunny Florida, it's a long flight.

HB Vic
09-16-2014, 06:40 AM
Vic, we haven't been in while, it might be like a hurricane came into town, how far is Vegas for you.

3hrs or less depending on how active the radar detector is :D

2manymustangs
09-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Jim, how about ONE day in Parker??? The Enduro is that saturday AND I hope to take that event in...

Linda and I fly to LB on the 23rd and I think I'm going to take in the Parker Enduro, the drive down from Vegas is beautiful... ;)

314joey
09-16-2014, 08:12 AM
3hrs or less depending on how active the radar detector is :D

Is that in the Hotboat RV or car.

HB Vic
09-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Is that in the Hotboat RV or car.

I'm sure the Hotboat MOHO would loose panels and parts at the speeds I have to do to get there in less than 3 :D

2manymustangs
09-16-2014, 08:36 AM
It is MUCHO longer when you get stopped by CHP for towing a boat with massive injection hat, sparkle blue paint, flame job, no tags on the trailer and no numbers on the boat... and NO VIN on the trailer...

AND your a Missouri hillbilly driving a truck with Cali tags...

DOnt ask me how I know... :action-smiley-060:

314joey
09-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Jim, how about ONE day in Parker??? The Enduro is that saturday AND I hope to take that event in...

Linda and I fly to LB on the 23rd and I think I'm going to take in the Parker Enduro, the drive down from Vegas is beautiful... ;)

We'll make it out for a few days next year, I'll PM you what's up.

I'm sure the Hotboat MOHO would loose panels and parts at the speeds I have to do to get there in less than 3 :D

We'll stay in touch, just in case you feel the need for some Vegas silliness that weekend.