PDA

View Full Version : K-711 Long Beach

Mrs.K034
09-13-2014, 05:41 PM
This is just a quick video I just put together from Long Beach. Think I need more footage next time from different angles so the video doesn't get boring. It was hard to put a lot of video of the same shot.. But, here it is.. http://youtu.be/3s9sicsac6Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stainless
09-13-2014, 06:23 PM
This is just a quick video I just put together from Long Beach. Think I need more footage next time from different angles so the video doesn't get boring. It was hard to put a lot of video of the same shot.. But, here it is.. http://youtu.be/3s9sicsac6Y

That is badass!!
Is this your first time editing one together?
Nice job! ;)

CH3NO2

Mrs.K034
09-13-2014, 06:25 PM
That is badass!!
Is this your first time editing one together?
Nice job! ;)

CH3NO2

It's my second or third time.. I do it all on my phone. Thanks!!

Stainless
09-13-2014, 06:35 PM
Just my opinion, but I think it would be cool to get people pics of your crew including yourself, owners and sponsors of your team from the event your racing at and sprinkle them in as well as the action footage. Personally I like seeing the people that make it happen in action at the race, even the celebratory pics. :) Nice job and it's cool taking the time to put it together and post. :)

CH3NO2

Mrs.K034
09-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Just my opinion, but I think it would be cool to get people pics of your crew including yourself, owners and sponsors of your team from the event your racing at and sprinkle them in as well as the action footage. Personally I like seeing the people that make it happen in action at the race, even the celebratory pics. :) Nice job and it's cool taking the time to put it together and post. :)

CH3NO2

I agree, but that would mean someone actually has to take pictures of that stuff. Lol.

westair
09-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Good job on that!.... nothing boring from that angle!

Mrs.K034
09-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Good job on that!.... nothing boring from that angle!

Thanks!! But, when I put more video in it from that same angle, it was just too much. So next race I'm going to set it up different every race.. Or get another gopro on there $$$ lol.

Mrs.K034
09-17-2014, 10:27 PM
I agree, but that would mean someone actually has to take pictures of that stuff. Lol.

Guess what?? Our driver, Mr. k-034 has decided in his downtime, at the races, he will take photos and video of the crew working on the boat! :)

Stainless
09-18-2014, 06:11 AM
Guess what?? Our driver, Mr. k-034 has decided in his downtime, at the races, he will take photos and video of the crew working on the boat! :)

Cool, looking forward to the next production. I liked the one you did from Idaho. ;)

CH3NO2

Mrs.K034
09-18-2014, 11:37 AM
👍🏁🚤🔃 Thanks! 😃