PDA

View Full Version : Tow boat from Havasu to Naples Florida

Kenny D
09-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Anybody on the forum thats does boat transport.I was thinking of taking my boat from Havasu to Naples Florida for the winter.The boat is a 28' Eliminator.

314joey
09-08-2014, 11:46 AM
I'm guessing you've got a trailer, there's somebody at LOTO who hauls boats, he hauled mine down here the 1,400 miles here from Southern Missouri, that's a long haul from Arizona, let me know if you want his name, it won't be cheap, cheaper than a second boat though.

Kenny D
09-08-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm guessing you've got a trailer, there's somebody at LOTO who hauls boats, he hauled mine down here the 1,400 miles here from Southern Missouri, that's a long haul from Arizona, let me know if you want his name, it won't be cheap, cheaper than a second boat though.
Thanks Joey.....I would like his number.......I was thinking until I decided what to buy for Florida, we already own this boat and I have to pay storage for the winter in Havasu.

Bobby V
09-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Dougiebear tows boats from Havasu to all over the states. Not sure if he is on here. But he is on RDs.

ChumpChange
09-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Dougiebear tows boats from Havasu to all over the states. Not sure if he is on here. But he is on RDs.

Have you thought about just posting his information?

314joey
09-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Thanks Joey.....I would like his number.......I was thinking until I decided what to buy for Florida, we already own this boat and I have to pay storage for the winter in Havasu.

For what it's worth, we hauled our Formula down here and found out fairly fast that I/Os aren't the best for the type of boating you'll be doing down here, we're hauling our Formula back to LOTO early next Spring and getting some kind of performance CC with outboards, I think you'll quickly find out the same thing and you'll be selling your Eliminator or hauling it back out West too.

The CCs are so much easier to maintain, more fuel efficient, easier to clean and operate in and around the islands with all the shallow water, I hope your Eliminator has closed cooling and fresh water flush outs or it's going to take even more abuse from the salt, if you guys get out this way and want to get out to see what I mean you're more than welcome to go out with us one day, I'll get Brian's info for you.

Bobby V
09-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Have you thought about just posting his information?

No. Have you. ?

HB Vic
09-08-2014, 01:20 PM
RDPolice to the rescue LOL

Bobby V
09-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Doug Parks 951 312-7150

HB Vic
09-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Doug Parks 951 312-7150

Thank you.

ChumpChange
09-08-2014, 02:43 PM
No. Have you. ?

Don't know him. Why would I?

Kenny D
09-08-2014, 09:36 PM
For what it's worth, we hauled our Formula down here and found out fairly fast that I/Os aren't the best for the type of boating you'll be doing down here, we're hauling our Formula back to LOTO early next Spring and getting some kind of performance CC with outboards, I think you'll quickly find out the same thing and you'll be selling your Eliminator or hauling it back out West too.

The CCs are so much easier to maintain, more fuel efficient, easier to clean and operate in and around the islands with all the shallow water, I hope your Eliminator has closed cooling and fresh water flush outs or it's going to take even more abuse from the salt, if you guys get out this way and want to get out to see what I mean you're more than welcome to go out with us one day, I'll get Brian's info for you.

Thanks Joey...I would like Brian's number,I will be looking for the right boat and send this boat back to Havasu in the spring.