PDA

View Full Version : You know it's gonna be hot....

ChumpChange
09-07-2014, 08:13 AM
.......when the AC is already coming on at 7 in the morning. Not planning on going outside this afternoon.

Paul65K
09-07-2014, 08:23 AM
.......when the AC is already coming on at 7 in the morning. Not planning on going outside this afternoon.
89 here in Havasu....but it's 49% humidity :angry:

Sharp shooter
09-07-2014, 09:07 AM

Are you in Havasu? It's not that bad in the I.E. My ac kicks on around 11:00am on these 99 degree days. It's a little cloudy out this morning so hopefully not as hot today.

HB Vic
09-07-2014, 09:14 AM
I might actually have to use the AC in the Chevelle today. Putting the windows up sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange
09-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Are you in Havasu? It's not that bad in the I.E. My ac kicks on around 11:00am on these 99 degree days. It's a little cloudy out this morning so hopefully not as hot today.

Nope. Home in Claremont. Did not cool down enough last night. Need an attic fan to replace all the hot air at night.

ChumpChange
09-07-2014, 09:17 AM
I might actually have to use the AC in the Chevelle today. Putting the windows up sucks.

I was considering going for a motorcycle ride but I've already nixed that idea.

Sharp shooter
09-07-2014, 09:22 AM

Car show bound?

Sharp shooter
09-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Nope. Home in Claremont. Did not cool down enough last night. Need an attic fan to replace all the hot air at night.

Are you in an older house? My last house was a '74 with poor insulation, single pane windows and a room addition. AC was running non stop to keep up.:thumbsdown

I love Claremont! I'm over there twice a week riding the loop.

HB Vic
09-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Car show bound?

I wish. Home Depot, gym, then market :D

ChumpChange
09-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Are you in an older house? My last house was a '74 with poor insulation, single pane windows and a room addition. AC was running non stop to keep up.:thumbsdown

I love Claremont! I'm over there twice a week riding the loop.

I live just down the street from the loop. Amazing how popular that place has become.

House was built in 1982 and had all the windows replaced about seven years ago with Anlin double pane. Had some major construction about that time as well so I just need to get up in the attic and make sure everything is nice and orderly. It's about time to replace the system and all the venting as well. Will probably do that this fall when it cools down up there.

The house is ranch-style so it is too long for the main system. We need zoning. Single story.

Sharp shooter
09-07-2014, 10:14 AM
I live just down the street from the loop. Amazing how popular that place has become.

House was built in 1982 and had all the windows replaced about seven years ago with Anlin double pane. Had some major construction about that time as well so I just need to get up in the attic and make sure everything is nice and orderly. It's about time to replace the system and all the venting as well. Will probably do that this fall when it cools down up there.

The house is ranch-style so it is too long for the main system. We need zoning. Single story.

Yeah, the loop has gotten too crowded especially on weekends. Give me your address so I can park in your driveway. :D

Good luck with the house. Hopefully your Edison bill isn't through the roof.

ChumpChange
09-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Yeah, the loop has gotten too crowded especially on weekends. Give me your address so I can park in your driveway. :D

Good luck with the house. Hopefully your Edison bill isn't through the roof.

Claremont residents get free parking at the loop. That would be a good thing if I actually went up there. I'm amazed at how far down Indian Hill people park these days.

Although Edison sucks, we have bigger issues in Claremont such as the Golden State water company. Easily surpasses my electric bill every single month. And I just got a notice of proposed rate increase this past week for even higher water. Golden State SUCKS!!!!!

HB Vic
09-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Hot date with my baby 45119

Sharp shooter
09-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Claremont residents get free parking at the loop. That would be a good thing if I actually went up there. I'm amazed at how far down Indian Hill people park these days.

Although Edison sucks, we have bigger issues in Claremont such as the Golden State water company. Easily surpasses my electric bill every single month. And I just got a notice of proposed rate increase this past week for even higher water. Golden State SUCKS!!!!!

I pay $100 for the year long parking permit. Why are people parking way down on Indian Hill? The loop starts (and ends) at the top of mills. :D

I pay about $90 per month for water. Our lot is just under 10,000 sq/ft so it's pretty small. I pay 250-300 max to Edison during hot summer months. My old house (with pool) was sometimes 500.

Sharp shooter
09-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Hot date with my baby 45119

Your car is sweet! I'm getting ready to upgrade my drivetrain soon. You have a 454 in that right?

HB Vic
09-07-2014, 10:51 AM

Hotter than hell in Chino

HB Vic
09-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Holy shit it's hot 45121

Sharp shooter
09-07-2014, 11:02 AM
Holy shit it's hot 45121

Where's the gopro vid? :D

ChumpChange
09-07-2014, 11:16 AM
I pay $100 for the year long parking permit. Why are people parking way down on Indian Hill? The loop starts (and ends) at the top of mills. :D

I pay about $90 per month for water. Our lot is just under 10,000 sq/ft so it's pretty small. I pay 250-300 max to Edison during hot summer months. My old house (with pool) was sometimes 500.

Mills / Indian Hill. I've lived here long enough where I just turn where I'm supposed to. Water here is between 350 and 400 per month. No pool, just a lot of grass on a 18,000 square-foot lot. Although my house's footprint is pretty large and there's a decent amount of concrete as well, I still have 12 sprinkler cycles. I can get the water down to about 200 in the winter if I monitor my lawn. Electricity maxes out at 400 or so for July and August. I'm getting to the point with my kids where I need to teach them to turn the lights off though so maybe it might go higher as they grow. Lol

ChumpChange
09-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Holy shit it's hot 45121

Head on up to Baldy and pick me up!

HB Vic
09-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Head on up to Baldy and pick me up!

Didbt turn the ac on, no way 45123