OL announced on Facebook that Mr fiore died today from his injuries. :(

Stainless
08-26-2014, 07:55 PM
:(

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk

GRADS
08-26-2014, 07:56 PM
OL announced on Facebook that Mr fiore died today from his injuries. :(

I just read that...how sad. I'm fairly certain he was married to Dustin Whipple's sister.... my thoughts and prayers go out to her and the rest of Mike's family and friends.

It's days like this that I second guess ever buyng another fast boat again.

GRADS
08-26-2014, 08:05 PM
The local NBC news affiliate here (KCRA) had a news blip a minute ago and showed the boat flipping and "how they walked away...stayed tuned to the news at 10 p.m." :thumbsdown

ChumpChange
08-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Sad. Sad. Sad. Was a great guy I had the pleasure if meeting.

"Outerlimits Offshore Powerboat Company President/CEO and Founder Michael Fiore passed away this evening from injuries sustained during a boating event in Missouri over the weekend. Mr. Fiore, age 44 of Bristol, RI developed complications from surgery when he died at University Hospital in Missouri. The entire Outerlimits family is devastated by the loss of our friend and leader of our company. Mike's love for high speed boating was only out matched by the love for his wife, three young children and his family. Details on arrangements will be made and released in the coming days, and in the meantime we hope all understand the family's need to grieve for their loss privately," said Frank Sciacca, General Counsel of Outerlimits Offshore Powerboat Company.

HB Vic
08-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Oh wow that's so sad. RIP and our condolences to his family. So tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange
08-26-2014, 08:24 PM
This sucks.

RogerThat99
08-26-2014, 09:55 PM
I just read that...how sad. I'm fairly certain he was married to Dustin Whipple's sister.... my thoughts and prayers go out to her and the rest of Mike's family and friends.

It's days like this that I second guess ever buyng another fast boat again.

You are correct. Mike is married to Dustin's Sister.

This is terrible news. RIP.

jordy
08-27-2014, 07:41 AM
That crash was horrific. Terrible news. :-(

K-034
08-27-2014, 12:07 PM
R.I.P Mike, thats a sad deal

Wendi
08-27-2014, 03:36 PM
Such a tragedy. Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Mike. May he RIP.

2manymustangs
08-27-2014, 05:17 PM
:( Prayers go up for the family and friends... :(

2manymustangs
09-06-2014, 07:44 AM
Mike and the Outerlimits family had the high of highs and the low of lows this year...

Here is a great little video showing Mike and his family doing what they LOVE to do... I feel like this is the kind of thing that can happen when someone pours their heart and soul into doing what they love and have a family that supports them...

Kudos to the Outerlimits family...

http://youtu.be/E7yWTabupXs