PDA

View Full Version : Lake of the Ozarks Shootout live feed

GRADS
08-23-2014, 09:44 AM
If anyone would like to watch the shootout here are a couple links.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lake-race

http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org/shootout_online.html

HB Vic
08-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Thank you for posting Gradly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY
08-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Bad crash a little bit ago......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuxLHigV90&sns=em

ChumpChange
08-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Wow. Saw the accident I the official stream. Craziness. One taken by ambulance and the other by copter per the Fire Chief. Crushed the roof of the boat in.

GRADS
08-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Bad crash a little bit ago......

Wow that was bad. Being strapped in and having the canopy crushed in like that they are lucky the boat landed right side up.

Stainless
08-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Wow, first time I have ever seen a big cat kite over. Fingers crossed the pilots are OK

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk

2manymustangs
08-23-2014, 07:51 PM
The Outerlimits that crashed was driven by Joel Begin and throttled by Mike Fiore, the owner and founder of Outerlimits :( Mike was airlifted...

I'm trying to get an update on Mike Fiore from Doc J....

Mrs.K034
08-23-2014, 09:50 PM
The Outerlimits that crashed was driven by Joel Begin and throttled by Mike Fiore, the owner and founder of Outerlimits :( Mike was airlifted...

I'm trying to get an update on Mike Fiore from Doc J....

Keep us posted, those are really cool guys.. Hate to see this happen to anyone!! 🙏

2manymustangs
08-24-2014, 06:39 AM
No updates from Doc J. yet, sorry...

Doc is a very well known spine surgeon and a fellow Outerlimits racer in the Super V lite class... I suspect that he is keep very close tabs on Mike Fiore's condition...

I was able to find this comment on an offshore website / follow up story:

"Word I have is Joel has been released but Mike is in serious but stable condition in the hospital. My thoughts are for Mike and his family".

Wendi
08-24-2014, 11:01 AM
44692what a shot

Wendi
08-24-2014, 11:18 AM
The landing very glad they both survived this flip.44693

2manymustangs
08-25-2014, 11:48 AM
From the OL F.B. page:

"We would like to take this opportunity to thank all for the concern and overwhelming support.

While there have been many false and inaccurate reports regarding the medical conditions of Mike and Joel. We would like to let everyone know that Joel Begin has been released from the hospital and Mike Fiore is stable and responsive. We will release any new information when it's available.

We ask that everyone please respect the privacy of the families and individuals involved.

The OL Family"

NRI
08-25-2014, 02:47 PM
1st PLACE in class, 6th fastest boat at 2014 LOTO

Recap of NRI sponsored 32' Skater at the 2014 LOTO Shootout:

On their second pass on Sunday, Kelly & Ron ran 175 mph (20 mph faster than the runner up boat in their class). The boat is powered by a pair of Peter Fleming custom built power plants with PSI Blowers on top pushing C-16 into the cylinders. Peter Fleming is based in Canoga Park, CA. Kelly drives the 32' beast, while Ron mans the throttles. See this Skater on the Parker Strip and Lake Havasu, AZ. Ron, owner of Bad Attitude Boats, keeps this Skater in tip-top shape. Not a bad run for some local boys from Havasu/ Parker! —

Mrs.K034
08-25-2014, 03:55 PM
1st PLACE in class, 6th fastest boat at 2014 LOTO

Recap of NRI sponsored 32' Skater at the 2014 LOTO Shootout:

On their second pass on Sunday, Kelly & Ron ran 175 mph (20 mph faster than the runner up boat in their class). The boat is powered by a pair of Peter Fleming custom built power plants with PSI Blowers on top pushing C-16 into the cylinders. Peter Fleming is based in Canoga Park, CA. Kelly drives the 32' beast, while Ron mans the throttles. See this Skater on the Parker Strip and Lake Havasu, AZ. Ron, owner of Bad Attitude Boats, keeps this Skater in tip-top shape. Not a bad run for some local boys from Havasu/ Parker! —

Nice job!!! Congratulations to you all!!

HB Vic
08-25-2014, 05:23 PM
The landing very glad they both survived this flip.44693

Any performance boaters worst nightmare. I hope he's okay and makes a full recovery.