PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2007 27 Ultra Shadow Sport Cat, Open Bow, 525/XR 150 hours, $89k

Sig Ep Mock
08-11-2014, 08:49 AM
For sale is our 2007 27 Foot Ultra Shadow sport cat, open bow with crawl thru mid cabin. $89,000 Please no low ball offers. This boat was designed and built for our family by John West and the crew at Ultra. It is loaded with every option available.

525/XR Less than 150 hours
Hydraulic assist steering (I wanted a redundant system Hydraulic & Cable)
Large Hydraulic Billet Trim Tabs with Indicators
Billet tilt steering wheel
4 Deep cycle marine batteries in billet mounts
Zeiman Triple Axle Trailer w/ disk brakes and Stainless Fenders
Billet Seat Bases
Hydraulic Engine Hatch Scissor Hinges
Adjustable Wind screens
Foot wash at front of boat
GPS Speedo
Fiber Glass Cup Holder pockets with matching pin stripes to boat
Dual Interior Lighting - White and Red
Big Stereo - Pioneer Head Unit with iPod hookup, (6) 6 1\2" MB Quart speakers on the interior of the boat with billet grilles, (4) 12" Subs under mid cabin seats, (2) Skylon Wake Board tower speakers under hatch(8" mid base with horn drivers), 2 amps mounted in mid cabin, the rest hidden in sponson. I wanted a very clean look but also very loud and clear on the beach and this system delivers. Two remotes, one at the drivers position and one up front so you can reach it when beached.
On board 4 bank marine smart battery charger
Low Profile Bimini
Heavy Duty tow cover with separate soft under cover
Always stored indoors
Professionally serviced each year
Professionally detailed several times a year

This boat has been amazing for our family and never once let us down. With it's deep freeboard it eats up anything Havasu can throw at it and runs mid 70's all day with a full load. With a lighter load and a 28 prop it runs in the 80's. It is immaculate inside and out and needs nothing.The decision to sell has been a difficult one for us but our kids are ready for a wakeboard/ski boat, they have out grown tubing behind this one.

Any questions please feel free to PM me, e-mail me at sigepmock@aol.com, or call me on my cell (nine 0 nine) 532-9844

Thank you,

Chris

Sig Ep Mock
08-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Couple more pics.

One next to a DCB F29 for reference and one on the trailer behind our Suburban. The Ultra 27 is a big 27 with a ton of freeboard that eats up lake chop.

A few from when it was being rigged.

and a few from it's once glorious modeling career.

HB Vic
08-11-2014, 10:24 AM
I remember when you got this boat, absolutely beautiful. Good luck with the sale.

Singleton
08-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Great boat . I remember watching it get built, mine was getting started as the mock's boat was being finished. Will always remember it on the yellow trailer as a joke.

Sig Ep Mock
08-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Great boat . I remember watching it get built, mine was getting started as the mock's boat was being finished. Will always remember it on the yellow trailer as a joke.

LOL I forgot about that......Carrie was not happy about yellow :)

Sig Ep Mock
08-11-2014, 01:17 PM
I remember when you got this boat, absolutely beautiful. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks.

tapout24
08-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Wow that one of the nicest boats i have ever seen

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Sig Ep Mock
08-13-2014, 07:59 PM
We will be in Havasu this weekend if anyone wants to see the boat in person.
Thx Chris

ChumpChange
08-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Good luck Mock! Great boat and YES tons of freeboard.

Sig Ep Mock
08-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Good luck Mock! Great boat and YES tons of freeboard.

Thanks.

Sig Ep Mock
08-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Took another pic that shows the attention to detail that was used when building our boat. One of my favorite little features that most people don't even notice44549. Just a screw in the painted rub rail ;)

Sent from my iPad

Adrift
09-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Beautiful steering wheel, the Boat is beautiful as well :wink2:
Saw this Boat cruise through the channel, absolutely one of the best looking Cats ever made. Even the wife said "Wow" :tongue: