PDA

View Full Version : Fed Up !!!

SBS933
08-05-2014, 05:59 PM
I've had just about enough with lousy selfish and look out, I'm in a hurry drivers. I got an appt. to install an air horn on my truck, I figure it will shake up the dipshits that think it's everyone elses job to watch out for them. My question is, are there any legal ramifications for having this horn. I was going for a train horn but I think they are real illegal to have, even though you can buy one and have it installed. So I settled for a diesel horn that is gonna get the job done just fine.

Ziggy
08-05-2014, 06:39 PM
A glock would probably work better :p

Stainless
08-05-2014, 07:15 PM
I've had just about enough with lousy selfish and look out, I'm in a hurry drivers. I got an appt. to install an air horn on my truck, I figure it will shake up the dipshits that think it's everyone elses job to watch out for them. My question is, are there any legal ramifications for having this horn. I was going for a train horn but I think they are real illegal to have, even though you can buy one and have it installed. So I settled for a diesel horn that is gonna get the job done just fine.

NGE can answer all your train horn questions. :D

niceguyeddie
08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
NGE can answer all your train horn questions. :D

LOL

I ran one for about 5-6 years and I had a lot of fun with it. Never had any issues with the cops, but I looked around before pressing the button. A cop once saw me do it and gave me a thumbs up while laughing. I haven't had one in about a year and am beginning to have withdrawals. The stock horn just doesn't get people out of the way. Ya know, the fucktards that don't let you pass them in the passing lane.

My advice would be to point them backwards or you'll have issues with them when it rains and install the button on the left side of your steering wheel so your friends can't reach over and hit it whenever they want.

Diesel horns are blah.

Go train horn or go home!

westair
08-05-2014, 08:19 PM
If you live in So Cal you have to learn to live with this shit ..... a air horn will not lower your blood pressure

Napanutt
08-05-2014, 08:55 PM

I'm not lousy but I can selfish and I'm always in a hurry.
If you can't keep up the pace then stay on the sidewalk (or in the right lane).

SBS933
08-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Thanks Eddie,definitely going with the train horn, and Napa I'm doing 80. It's the Fucktards that can't drive in the city that need to wake the Fuck Up

niceguyeddie
08-05-2014, 09:19 PM
If you live in So Cal you have to learn to live with this shit ..... a air horn will not lower your blood pressure

Yep.

HB Vic
08-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Personally I think you're asking for trouble. Hard to tell the normal people from the psychos. You never know who's in that car and why or what they're hiding. I used to get pretty pissed at the morons, now I just laugh. But I laugh a lot now. Life is just too short to deal with idiots. Let them ruin someone else's day. They're not gonna get to me :D

SBS933
08-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Ahhhhh that's where I was sitting till NGEs post.

niceguyeddie
08-06-2014, 03:49 AM
Ahhhhh that's where I was sitting till NGEs post.

Do whatever you want to do. Don't let me decide for you. It was a fun thing to have. I don't recommend using it as a road rage tool though. There's a lot of crazy people out there.

Menace Marine
08-06-2014, 07:44 AM
I want to mount a set on the new boat. Can you imagine blasting them at hey skiers when they cut you off. I bet I could scare a few right off their ski.

SBS933
08-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Well I pulled the trigger on a 4 horn Train system. Had to do it. :speechless-smiley-0