PDA

View Full Version : LOTO - Shootout

314joey
08-05-2014, 02:09 PM
The LOTO Shootout is coming up in a few weeks, so I thought I'd share a map of LOTO, the main channel is almost 100 miles long and there's close to 1,200 miles of shoreline, doesn't get much bigger or better than that, if you're going, have fun, it's a blast.

riverrunner1984
08-05-2014, 02:19 PM
The LOTO Shootout is coming up in a few weeks, so I thought I'd share a map of LOTO, the main channel is almost 100 miles long and there's close to 1,200 miles of shoreline, doesn't get much bigger or better than that, if you're going, have fun, it's a blast.

Are you going to be out there? We need coverage with lots of pics of the good stuff! :boobeyes:

HB Vic
08-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Not sure if I'm gonna make it. Court on the 19th, so we'll see what happens.

SnoC653
08-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Nice area. I always tell people to check out J Brueners for a nice place to eat while down there. I've never gotten anything but great service and great food there.

It's a great lake to go boating on, but it can get pretty rough at times for little boats. The boats that will be running Loto won't have any problems regardless of the weather. They are also one more reason why my little boat doesn't need to be on the water there that weekend.

314joey
08-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Are you going to be out there? We need coverage with lots of pics of the good stuff! :boobeyes:

We've gone the last 25 years and this will be the first year we won't be able to make it, I can't get my boat (353 Formula) back in time, next year for sure, we're taking this boat back for good and buying a place back at LOTO just for the Summers, we'll be snowbirding (6 months each place) starting this year and then buying a CC for down here, this is a CC with twin outboards type of boating in salt.

SnoC653
08-05-2014, 08:22 PM
We've gone the last 25 years and this will be the first year we won't be able to make it, I can't get my boat (353 Formula) back in time, next year for sure, we're taking this boat back for good and buying a place back at LOTO just for the Summers, we'll be snowbirding (6 months each place) starting this year and then buying a CC for down here, this is a CC with twin outboards type of boating in salt.

Where can't you get your boat back from? And why not?

314joey
08-06-2014, 04:46 AM
Where can't you get your boat back from? And why not?

I don't own a trailer for it and we want to use it for one more winter season down here before we have it hauled back for good to LOTO, it's about 4K to ship it, not going to spend that kind of coin for a weekend, not even for the Shootout weekend as fun as it is.

2manymustangs
08-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Hey Joey, long time no chat... :)

Hope all is well down in FLA...

314joey
08-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Hey Joey, long time no chat... :)

Hope all is well down in FLA...

Everything is great, we've just been busy getting things set-up back at LOTO before next Summer, we'd like it all finished before the first of the year so we can go back and relax during the Summer, then we'll come back to FL in late October or November for the winter, how's things with you guys, looks like you've been busy running around.

2manymustangs
08-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Everything is great, we've just been busy getting things set-up back at LOTO before next Summer, we'd like it all finished before the first of the year so we can go back and relax during the Summer, then we'll come back to FL in late October or November for the winter, how's things with you guys, looks like you've been busy running around.

Ya, the summer has buzzed on by... The kids getting ready to start the new school/college year...

Time flies when your having fun... Everyone is good here...