PDA

View Full Version : GN7 and K711

SBS933
08-04-2014, 06:32 PM
It was a really a treat to see Wheeler out there again, thanks Bob. It sucks they blew a head gasket, really missed not seeing then on Sunday. I can't wait till the 711 gets the Gremlins worked out and start running strong, patience is the best virtue.

Stainless
08-04-2014, 06:46 PM
It was a really a treat to see Wheeler out there again, thanks Bob. It sucks they blew a head gasket, really missed not seeing then on Sunday. I can't wait till the 711 gets the Gremlins worked out and start running strong, patience is the best virtue.

Man I couldn't agree more, love seeing the teams that post here regularly get the airtime and praise.

Btw, where is Bob GN7 lately, love his perspective!

SBS933
08-04-2014, 06:53 PM
He said he was working on getting to the 336, I'm guessing he is hard at work again. Probably entered Long Beach to get the cobwebs out.

gn7
08-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Man I couldn't agree more, love seeing the teams that post here regularly get the airtime and praise.

Btw, where is Bob GN7 lately, love his perspective!
I am right here. Just haven't seen much to respond to on this site. Fireball, Bud Lime and Grads. Whoohoo

He said he was working on getting to the 336, I'm guessing he is hard at work again. Probably entered Long Beach to get the cobwebs out.
I don't remember saying anything like that. It was my idea to run the boat, it was Bill's. I wasn't even there Sat, or Sunday. I am not getting ready for the 336. I haven't even seen the division rules, if there are any.

Stainless
08-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I am right here. Just haven't seen much to respond to on this site. Fireball, Bud Lime and Grads. Whoohoo

I don't remember saying anything like that. It was my idea to run the boat, it was Bill's. I wasn't even there Sat, or Sunday. I am not getting ready for the 336. I haven't even seen the division rules, if there are any.

Good to hear from you Bob, bantering with Grads will keep you young. : D
Hope you put something together for the Enduro and Thanksgiving classic. I'm kinda getting the classes down now. ;)

Sharp shooter
08-04-2014, 07:59 PM
I am right here. Just haven't seen much to respond to on this site. Fireball, Bud Lime and Grads. Whoohoo.

Lol!!!!

2manymustangs
08-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Bob, it was good to see you and shake your hand sir... :thumbsUp:

westair
08-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Bob, it was good to see you and shake your hand sir... :thumbsUp:

Are you sure it was Bob? ...he said he wasn't there:biggrin:

2manymustangs
08-04-2014, 08:50 PM

Maybe that last jack/coke put me over the edge... :) OR maybe it was the pain meds...

Maybe the whole event was a dream, it was very surreal being back at Marine Stadium...

Mrs.K034
08-04-2014, 10:21 PM

We all hung out with Bobby this weekend! I freaking love that man!

westair
08-05-2014, 06:59 AM
We all hung out with Bobby this weekend! I freaking love that man!

I was just joking with 2mm but I did go by GN7 pit on sat and they said Bob wasn't there and that he might show up sunday ..... and then Bob's post #4, he said he wasn't there sat or sun ...... but I'm sure he was around somewhere.

2manymustangs
08-05-2014, 08:12 AM
;)

K-034
08-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Bob was there he was in stealth mode. It was great seeing everyone and thank you all for the support. Hopefully we will give you a little more to cheer for at the next race. We battled a series of issues from handleling to the fricken air shifter soloinoid leaking and the boat dropping out of gear, but hey thats racing. We still had a great time and learned alot, I learned that a K-boat does pretty good in reverse :lmao1:

Thanks to HotBoat.com, Nick Rose, Lifeline, Topock 66, and everone that helps us out on this deal like my Dad, Candace (mrs K-034) Pat Eason Carolyn and Debbie for making this all happen for us, hopefully we have better luck at the next race

WESTERNAERO
08-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Who's Bob?

2manymustangs
08-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Bob was there he was in stealth mode. It was great seeing everyone and thank you all for the support. Hopefully we will give you a little more to cheer for at the next race. We battled a series of issues from handleling to the fricken air shifter soloinoid leaking and the boat dropping out of gear, but hey thats racing. We still had a great time and learned alot, I learned that a K-boat does pretty good in reverse :lmao1:

Thanks to HotBoat.com, Nick Rose, Lifeline, Topock 66, and everone that helps us out on this deal like my Dad, Candace (mrs K-034) Pat Eason Carolyn and Debbie for making this all happen for us, hopefully we have better luck at the next race

Chris, it was GREAT to get to see the K711 in action, it's been a few years since Ive got to see her fly...

Hang in there dude...