PDA

View Full Version : Ready for a beer...

Stainless
06-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Busy day, started at 4:30am with morning walk. Phone rang incessantly all day, still have calls to return. You give your # to one Navajo, and the entire nation calls looking for work. :grumble

Finally, we're waiting on a delivery from Flagstaff at 3:00pm. I called the shipper at 3:30, first thing he says is "oh your on NM time", I replied "when I fly they give you the local time you're gonna land, you should try it in your business". So I promptly call at 4:00 bc it still hasn't shown, they don't know where the fucker is. Finally at 4:30 they text me the drivers #. I called and Jose says he's "got two flat tires, to muchie hot, to muchie heavy" .
Where are you?
"I don't know".
I'll see you tomorrow.
"Wait, I have to go home tonight"
Again, we're not waiting, see you tomorrow!
"but señor....."
Click!

Left jobsite at 4:30, I can taste a beer, fucking room keys won't work at hotel. :grumble
Go to front desk and there's several people checking in bc it's Monday night. So finally at 5:40 I'm enjoying my first beer and writing this rant, lol.

CH3N02

riverrunner1984
06-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Hate days like that. Friday can come fast enough for you I bet.

Nordic Bear
06-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Hate days like that. Friday can come fast enough for you I bet.

That's the nice thing about beer,,,, it doesn't mind waiting for you to get through the bullshit of the day to drink it!!! ;0)....