PDA

View Full Version : Your Forum Name...

Nordie
06-14-2014, 07:41 AM
So a lot of us go on several forums and all have the same forum name...anyway where I am headed with this is...eventually you meet, cross paths, etc...do you end up being known by your forum name?

For example, a lot of the people I habe met, they don't really know my real name lol...almost everyone at the lake, river, or I hang out with from the forums, they call me Nordie...it has gotten so bad it has made it into my work enviornment...that I didn't like, but there were some aquantence's and suddenly one apprentice knew someone that called me Nordie, and it took them 20 or so minutes, to figure out they were talking about the same guy...hope this makes sense...

HB Vic
06-14-2014, 08:08 AM
Mine is pretty boring. I'm considering a name change :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange
06-14-2014, 08:27 AM
Mine is the same in life and forums.

Nordie
06-14-2014, 09:12 AM
Mine is the same in life and forums.

My forum name is heading that direction lol

Paul65K
06-14-2014, 09:44 AM
All my friends call me by my screen name.........well some of them just shorten it to Paul :D

Nordie
06-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Paul for short, got it! lol

Ziggy
06-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Everyone knows me by only my board name. :)

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions

Eli
06-14-2014, 11:27 AM
Eli is short for batshit crazy chick

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
06-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Mine is pretty boring. I'm considering a name change :D

IDK, "Mr. Hotboat" has kind of a ring to it...:happy:

Milkmoney
06-14-2014, 12:18 PM
I really can't remember the last time anyone from the boards has called me by my first name. :)

Eli
06-14-2014, 12:23 PM
I really can't remember the last time anyone from the boards has called me by my first name. :)

I thought that was your first name

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
06-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave, Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave, Dave,Dave..........................Feel better now!!

Actually a lot of guys i know seem to think your first name is Mutha :yikes:

HB Vic
06-14-2014, 12:47 PM
IDK, "Mr. Hotboat" has kind of a ring to it...:happy:

I like it 👍

Milkmoney
06-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave, Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave, Dave,Dave..........................Feel better now!!

Actually a lot of guys i know seem to think your first name is Mutha :yikes:

Ok now I will remember the last time my first name was used. :). Thanks.

As for the mutha. That does not suprise me. Got to have haters. :)

Paul65K
06-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Ok now I will remember the last time my first name was used. :). Thanks.

As for the mutha. That does not suprise me. Got to have haters. :)Well, there's always a place for you on my boat Dave :thumb:

spike morelli
06-14-2014, 11:02 PM
"..........I want to be called Loretta."

78Southwind
06-15-2014, 12:25 AM
Once in a while someone will call me 78. Kind of funny when it happens...:biggrin:

Milkmoney
06-15-2014, 05:26 AM
Well, there's always a place for you on my boat Dave :thumb:

Thanks Paul. :). Likewise

SBS933
06-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Eli is short for batshit crazy chick

Sent from my Bat CaveWho couldn't guess that. :D

RogerThat99
06-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Many people call me Roger or RogerThat. Milkman Dave and Ductape175 call me CopyThat.

When I meet someone at an event or on the water, I usually introduce myself by my first name. I don't typically throw my screen name out there unless it comes up in conversation.

Paul65K
06-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Many people call me Roger or RogerThat. Milkman Dave and Ductape175 call me CopyThat.

When I meet someone at an event or on the water, I usually introduce myself by my first name. I don't typically throw my screen name out there unless it comes up in conversation.
That makes sense................Scott :D

MalibuKen
06-15-2014, 09:34 PM
Well, there's always a place for you on my boat Dave :thumb:

Thanks Paul. :). Likewise
I realize I have only met you guys a couple times, but I am just going to say what every one else is thinking;
Oh paleeze, get a room you two :D :D

Sorry Mr. Money and Mr. 65K, I could not resist. :) Hope to see you guys on the water this summer.

Sent from Somewhere else.

Paul65K
06-15-2014, 09:47 PM
I realize I have only met you guys a couple times, but I am just going to say what every one else is thinking;

Sorry Mr. Money and Mr. 65K, I could not resist. :) Hope to see you guys on the water this summer.

Sent from Somewhere else.No Problem Ken, I'm sure we will.............................................. .......................................:fingers:

Milkmoney
06-16-2014, 08:14 AM

Ok. Ken. I will ride on ur boat anytime too. Don't be jealous there is enough of us to go around.

Hey mr 65k I can't afford a room.

:)

Ziggy
06-16-2014, 10:40 AM

4th of July Weekend??
Oh, I think Dave is too short for Paul anyhow, wouldn't look very natural together. Dave is much more Holy Moly material...lmao:D

MalibuKen
06-16-2014, 06:51 PM
No Problem Ken, I'm sure we will.............................................. .......................................:fingers:

:D :D

Sent from Tapakeg

MalibuKen
06-16-2014, 06:52 PM
Ok. Ken. I will ride on ur boat anytime too. Don't be jealous there is enough of us to go around.

Hey mr 65k I can't afford a room.

:)

I have no response to that! ;) :D

Sent from Tapakeg

MalibuKen
06-16-2014, 06:53 PM
4th of July Weekend??
Oh, I think Dave is too short for Paul anyhow, wouldn't look very natural together. Dave is much more Holy Moly material...lmao:D

I am in for the 4th.

Sent from Tapakeg