PDA

View Full Version : Texas Outlaw Challenge

KAP
06-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Well its only ten days away.

Is anyone going besides Gary G. and I?

http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-news/1354-texas-hospitality-to-the-extreme-live-from-kenny-s?highlight=WyJvdXRsYXciXQ%3D%3D

This is the first card stop at Kenny Armstrong's home...one giant pool party.

Looking forward to it...hope to post positive comments when I return. The boat count is now 125 boats and counting it should be another Texas sized turnout.

KAP

P.S. Hope this link is Ok to post on Hotboat if not please PM me and I will remove voluntarily.

Singleton
06-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Looking forward to your review. You reviews are always informative and enjoyable to read.

HB Vic
06-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Kap you are more than welcome to post the link. JJ and I have agreed to work together, just haven't had the time to get his tabs up and running.

I'm bummed I can't make it. I hope you keep inviting me, eventually I'll break down and go LOL

Grah's going, so you're in good hands. Just try not to have too many floaters when you're off the water, or you might still float away :D

Have a great trip. Look forward to your review after.

KAP
06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Thank you Singleton:

I always try and give boaters an inside view point on events. If by chance they decide to attend they know what to expect from the organizer, people and area. A lot of people think it is easy to travel to such venues miles from home. I can assure you, it is anything but easy if you do not do your homework. This will be my third year attending and they have changed up the format from years past. As far as logistics goes this trip is not a big deal now. Plus my boat is already there so it's a cruise to get to Kemah. I trust and hope everything will be top notch.

I must say it's gonna be hard to beat the Tickfaw 200, this year. So round up the boats and lets see what happens.

Mr. Hotboat you have a lot on your plate with work and forums...lol. We are not going to LOTO this year...opted for Powell so this was not your last chance.

Hopefully, I will see you soon.

KAP

P.S. I will try and represent Hotboat.com with my lone coozi...we lost the hat at Tickfaw. If you need anything let me know.

ChumpChange
06-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Looking forward to the pictures.....and write up of course.