PDA

View Full Version : Verizon

Stainless
06-08-2014, 05:59 AM
I get a small employer discount and every so often it falls off the monthly billing. Sometimes I don't catch it and the chickenshits don't want to square up, rather will fix it on next bill. It seems strange that it recurs. If it wasn't for the best coverage area I'd be somewhere else. Add to that crappy customer service, they must use same business model as Direct TV, yank the short hairs. :(

CH3NO2

Eli
06-08-2014, 06:09 AM
I get a small employer discount and every so often it falls off the monthly billing. Sometimes I don't catch it and the chickenshits don't want to square up, rather will fix it on next bill. It seems strange that it recurs. If it wasn't for the best coverage area I'd be somewhere else. Add to that crappy customer service, they must use same business model as Direct TV, yank the short hairs. :(

CH3NO2

When I had the company discount I know I had up prove employment with them annually.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
06-08-2014, 06:34 AM
When I had the company discount I know I had up prove employment with them annually.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh, I didn't know that. On the other hand they don't remind you either.

CH3NO2

Eli
06-08-2014, 06:38 AM
Oh, I didn't know that. On the other hand they don't remind you either.

CH3NO2

No they don't remind you. :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
06-08-2014, 07:21 AM
lol. They just recently needed me to verify employment on a company I left seven years ago. That discount was 15% better than my current one. ��