PDA

View Full Version : some missing in action

rioracr
06-06-2014, 02:34 PM
haven't seen Wmc and Wendi and Grads as of late, hope they are coming back.............:jail:

riverrunner1984
06-06-2014, 02:43 PM
I dont know what happened but I do know they added a lot of content when they were here.

ChumpChange
06-06-2014, 02:45 PM
If you're gonna wait, it gonna take a while.......

Sharp shooter
06-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Why was Wendi and WMC banned?

28eliminator
06-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Pretty sure they're not coming back.. :rolleyes

She's Mine
06-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Do you blame them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

HB Vic
06-06-2014, 04:54 PM
He said some pretty shitty stuff about another member and was banned. Wendi was banned even though she didn't say anything, but I'm sure it was coming.

We used to be friends. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out. Hopefully things will work out, but if not, it is what it is.

Unless you have personal knowledge of our relationship, it's probably best not to throw rocks. I am the horses mouth.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
06-06-2014, 04:57 PM
As for Grads. Grads was given 100 chances and blew every single one of them. Most people here know that.

28eliminator
06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Poor Wendi, guilty by association..

Sent from somewhere on the water

riverrunner1984
06-06-2014, 05:46 PM
He said some pretty shitty stuff about another member and was banned. Wendi was banned even though she didn't say anything, but I'm sure it was coming.

We used to be friends. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out. Hopefully things will work out, but if not, it is what it is.

Unless you have personal knowledge of our relationship, it's probably best not to throw rocks. I am the horses mouth.

Thanks for your understanding.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything eventually works out for everyone!

Paul65K
06-06-2014, 06:10 PM
:hmmm:

Eli
06-06-2014, 06:21 PM
:hmmm:

👍👍👍👍👍

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
06-06-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything eventually works out for everyone!

Same here for sure.

ChumpChange
06-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Haven't seen JD in a while either!

HB Vic
06-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Haven't seen JD in a while either!

JD?

Stainless
06-06-2014, 07:47 PM
My take, and it's purely hindsight.

The dissolution of what ever business arrangement there was should have been jointly announced by both parties while things where amicable.

The Admin2 thing created a cloud of suspicion that further agitated the business relationship above.

Lastly handing over the store to Eli amid both of the above was a slap in the face to Wendi and wasn't fair to Eli either.

I don't condone the way some exited the site, and also understand why the bannings took place bc of it.

The point I'm trying to make is there was a bomb ticking and looking back it could have been diffused. Personally, it's strained relations for me and I know it certainly has for many others. :(

CH3NO2

HB Vic
06-06-2014, 08:11 PM
There was a right way to handle this. That didn't happen. So yes, it blew up. And yes, it was not fair to Eli. But she was aware of the situation and the previous relationship was over and I needed someone to handle the store. She graciously offered and I took her up on her offer and I'm grateful to her for that.

There is much more to the story that I will not share.

It didn't work out unfortunately and I lost two very good friends in the process.

I will never make that mistake again.

rioracr
06-06-2014, 08:25 PM
with this being said I'm for the three of ya getting together and have some Fireball and see if things can't be mended, good friendships are to be protected, my .02 cents but now we no what is up and for me would like you guys be friends again as life is short...........

Stainless
06-06-2014, 08:37 PM
There was a right way to handle this. That didn't happen. So yes, it blew up. And yes, it was not fair to Eli. But she was aware of the situation and the previous relationship was over and I needed someone to handle the store. She graciously offered and I took her up on her offer and I'm grateful to her for that.

There is much more to the story that I will not share.

It didn't work out unfortunately and I lost two very good friends in the process.

I will never make that mistake again.

Thanks Vic for accepting your share of responsibility! It means a lot as I'm sure William and Wendi will see this. After-all, you guys are gonna cross paths on carts at Riverland this summer, lol. Hopefully we all can respect each other's feelings when stuff isn't going right. :)

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk

Stainless
06-06-2014, 08:39 PM
with this being said I'm for the three of ya getting together and have some Fireball and see if things can't be mended, good friendships are to be protected, my .02 cents but now we no what is up and for me would like you guys be friends again as life is short...........

Thanks button!

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk

ChumpChange
06-06-2014, 08:52 PM
JD?

Jet-Daytona! :D

HB Vic
06-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Jet-Daytona! :D

Lol

She's Mine
06-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Lol I call Bullshit!!! You don't screw friends over for a small website. Just my .02

HB Vic
06-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Lol I call Bullshit!!! You don't screw friends over for a small website. Just my .02

You're right. 100% right. Think about that :D

ChumpChange
06-06-2014, 10:15 PM
What about lurker? Haven't seen him around ever since that milkmoney guy ran him off!

ChumpChange
06-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Anybody seen ChangeChump?

<---- lightening up the thread. ;)

djunkie
06-06-2014, 11:00 PM
Anybody seen ChangeChump?

<---- lightening up the thread. ;)

Who? :D

Milkmoney
06-07-2014, 05:46 AM
What about lurker? Haven't seen him around ever since that milkmoney guy ran him off!

Ok I will bite. I ran that retard lurker into the reeds and left him on his sea- doo. :)

As for the rest. I have knowledge of some things as I speak to alot of members on both sides of the fences. I do find it sad that this situation has went sour. Friends and family shouldn't do buisness It is really not in the best interest. Yes there is exceptions.

I will say. That myself and one member here had a discussions in the past and we came to the conclusion that this wS going to happen eventually.

I will not say anymore as if this is not appropriate than Vic can delete.

As I stated on rdp. I wish no ill will towards Vic or hotboat.

RogerThat99
06-07-2014, 06:56 AM

If there was a Thank You button, I would push it twice. LOL.

Milkmoney
06-07-2014, 07:59 AM
If there was a Thank You button, I would push it twice. LOL.

Hey. U watch it. :)

ChumpChange
06-07-2014, 08:40 AM
Anybody seen Joker? That guy was such a clown! :D

Ziggy
06-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Where's JP been? :)

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions

HB Vic
06-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Ok I will bite. I ran that retard lurker into the reeds and left him on his sea- doo. :)

As for the rest. I have knowledge of some things as I speak to alot of members on both sides of the fences. I do find it sad that this situation has went sour. Friends and family shouldn't do buisness It is really not in the best interest. Yes there is exceptions.

I will say. That myself and one member here had a discussions in the past and we came to the conclusion that this wS going to happen eventually.

I will not say anymore as if this is not appropriate than Vic can delete.

As I stated on rdp. I wish no ill will towards Vic or hotboat.

Live and learn. I didn't think this would happen, but it did. And now I'm sorry I said yes to begin with. Lately my regrets outnumber my successes. I'm on a roll, just not in the right direction LOL

Nordie
06-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Anybody seen Joker? That guy was such a clown! :D

He's my new union steward

HB Vic
06-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm not sure if I clearly stated why WMC and Grads were banned. So here goes.

Calling members of this community names (and I'm not talking simple name calling) is unacceptable and it will not be tolerated, no matter who you are or who you know.

In WMC's case I think this was maybe the second time.
Grads has been in constant trouble since day one.

Wendi did nothing wrong. Her banning was more of a preventative measure, because I'm sure something would have been said.

In time WMC and Wendi will be welcomed back. Will they actually come back? I doubt it. But the door will be open, they did a lot to get this place where its at. And I appreciate that.

Grads however may not be so lucky.

rioracr
06-07-2014, 12:12 PM
sounds like at 30 pack and some chit chat over some BBQ might or could right the ship...................:thumbsUp:

LightningRod
06-08-2014, 08:48 AM
What about others from the past.maybe that guy Jordy??? And always enjoyed that guy Tishimselfs posts you should bring everyone back a fresh start..a new beginning. it was fun here when GRADS and those guys were around. loosen Ip the reigns a little....

28eliminator
06-08-2014, 09:16 AM
What about others from the past.maybe that guy Jordy??? And always enjoyed that guy Tishimselfs posts you should bring everyone back a fresh start..a new beginning. it was fun here when GRADS and those guys were around. loosen Ip the reigns a little....

Hi Brett..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LightningRod
06-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Hi Brett..

Who?? Wrong.

ChumpChange
06-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Who?? Wrong.

Pretty good guess as the only person who would reference BNB and enjoy his posts is BNB. :D

And I like trains!

Mrs.K034
06-08-2014, 10:02 AM

Coming from someone with 2 posts??!!

LightningRod
06-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Pretty good guess as the only person who would reference BNB and enjoy his posts is BNB. :D

And I like trains!

Not him. I also enjoyed his dog rescue videos, his ship pictures, and a lot of other stuff he posted.GRADS was a riot, he always made me laugh...and Jordy was just plain fun. Loved that guy....bring them all back...

ChumpChange
06-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Not him. I also enjoyed his dog rescue videos, his ship pictures, and a lot of other stuff he posted.GRADS was a riot, he always made me laugh...and Jordy was just plain fun. Loved that guy....bring them all back...

What name were you posting under for all that time?

Paul65K
06-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Hey there....he has 3 now.....talks like someone with 3000 but only 3.....:hmm

riverrunner1984
06-08-2014, 10:08 AM

I was thinking the same thing!

Stainless
06-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Wasn't MMD here in the beginning? Always enjoyed his posts too.

CH3NO2

HB Vic
06-08-2014, 10:35 AM
I like this thread lol

Stainless
06-08-2014, 11:36 AM
I like this thread lol

I detect sarcasm, lol. :D

CH3NO2

HB Vic
06-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Maybe I'll do a mass unbanning and see what the cat brings in :D

rioracr
06-08-2014, 12:29 PM
might be interesting, might even find out if Grads got a boat yet.........:bananadance:

28eliminator
06-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Maybe I'll do a mass unbanning and see what the cat brings in :D

This could be fun!! :D

LightningRod
06-08-2014, 02:21 PM
To answer your questions. I'm a lurker. There. I said it. Been going to LA meetings..trying to kick the habit. I lurk here and on RDP and couple other places. Color me shy. Working on that. I think the mass unbanning would be a serious setback to my ongoing quest to be a non lurker. I would sit here at the computer and just read posts all day. But damn, it would be worth it. I predict internet gold. I may have to get a box of depends. LR out.

Paul65K
06-08-2014, 02:44 PM
To answer your questions. I'm a lurker. There. I said it. Been going to LA meetings..trying to kick the habit. I lurk here and on RDP and couple other places. Color me shy. Working on that. I think the mass unbanning would be a serious setback to my ongoing quest to be a non lurker. I would sit here at the computer and just read posts all day. But damn, it would be worth it. I predict internet gold. I may have to get a box of depends. LR out.

I call BS and I'm sure I'm not the only one....what do the rear of you guys(gals) think???

JBS
06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
I call BS and I'm sure I'm not the only one....what do the rear of you guys(gals) think???

Dude is totally full of shit

Eli
06-08-2014, 03:11 PM

I'm not so sure...(insert giant eye roll) I don't find it odd AT ALL that he knows what types of threads Tishimself has started. That's not a DEAD GIVE AWAY AT ALL. Nor do I find the user name themes peculiar. Nothing about LR says it's Tishimself. (Insert bull shit cough)

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
06-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Will the real T stand up? Guess I'll have to fire up my laptop.

ChumpChange
06-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Will the real T stand up? Guess I'll have to fire up my laptop.

My spreadsheet is at work. I was hoping he'd last til tomorrow so I could verify and do it myself!

HB Vic
06-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Well LR's day came to an end just now.

Interesting deal on the IP address though. Not quite sure what to make of it.
Honestly not sure if its T or Grads. In any event he or she is gone.

Ciao

Eli
06-08-2014, 03:42 PM

Ciao

Are they both "he"? Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Menace Marine
06-09-2014, 08:12 AM

Ciao

More banned people. This place couldn't be more censored if it was run by the Chinese government.

ChumpChange
06-09-2014, 08:18 AM
More banned people. This place couldn't be more censored if it was run by the Chinese government.

At least we now know who LightningRod was.

HB Vic
06-09-2014, 08:20 AM

I like Chinese food, does that count? LOL

If its the same person using different logins, is it still considered more? :wink:

Nordie
06-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Even if they change their IP is it still traceable? I always wondered about that...

Menace Marine
06-09-2014, 09:06 AM
At least we now know who LightningRod was.

I don't know what that means.

HB Vic
06-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Even if they change their IP is it still traceable? I always wondered about that...

VB, the software that runs this place, logs IP addresses. So if you log in under your account with someone else's IP address (ISP), it will tell me.

Nordie
06-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Haha mines probably all over the place....what I was saying is new login from banned members and say they change their ip, would you be able to tell it was them? I won't go into details, but changing your IP is super easy....

HB Vic
06-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Haha mines probably all over the place....what I was saying is new login from banned members and say they change their ip, would you be able to tell it was them? I won't go into details, but changing your IP is super easy....

You've logged in with 6 so far. All of them show your name, no one else's.

Yes you can change it. But each IP gets logged. When more than one user uses the same IP address things get fishy :D

Nordie
06-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Well yeah, unless I host another bbq, and 5 people are on my wifi or something....I know what you are saying though

RogerThat99
06-09-2014, 09:35 AM
When more than one user uses the same IP address things get fishy :D

That is why I don't let Mrs. RogerThat99 have an account. I wouldn't want to confuse anything. :D

HB Vic
06-09-2014, 09:39 AM
That is why I don't let Mrs. RogerThat99 have an account. I wouldn't want to confuse anything. :D

Its usually not a big deal. People share wifi all the time. But when a new account shows up using an old IP, and that IP has a common denominator for a single person, that's a pretty good indication that its the same person using a fake account. Some sites ban both the old and new user. So far I've only banned the new user. The old user usually gets the idea :D

Nordie
06-09-2014, 09:44 AM
I believe even if you change your IP Address you'll still be pinpointed to a certain area of the country/state

HB Vic
06-09-2014, 09:50 AM
I believe even if you change your IP Address you'll still be pinpointed to a certain area of the country/state

Usually. The only time that gets sketch is when it's cellular.

C-2
06-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Spoofing your IP address is easy, not changing it. But, people always slip up at some point in time...and is the reason many hackers are eventually caught.

I imagine if admin blocked IP addresses from foreign countries, it would significantly reduce the amount of spoofed IP addresses.

C-2
06-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Well yeah, unless I host another bbq, and 5 people are on my wifi or something....I know what you are saying though

As a FWIW, there would still only be one public facing IP address.

Then it would be looking at MAC addresses (for each individual device connected to the WiFi).

Your ISP only provides you with one IP address.

Now go out and hack something :)

Nordie
06-09-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm going to listen to C-2 he's an expert....lol

C-2
06-09-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm going to listen to C-2 he's an expert....lol

Lol, not an expert, at least not yet. I simply know a little about a lotta different things - none of which have made me any money :angry: :happy:

Nordie
06-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Lol, not an expert, at least not yet. I simply know a little about a lotta different things - none of which have made me any money :angry: :happy:

lol that's how I feel about myself...I know just enough to get myself in trouble, but if I screw up bad enough, I could always pay someone to fix it right?

Wicky
06-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Dial up modem is still a foolproof method of changing your IP without being detected...I think 8)

C-2
06-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Dial up modem is still a foolproof method of changing your IP without being detected...I think 8)

A whaaaaaaaaaaat? lol

Changing your IP address yes, but it would associate you with a phone company switch within 3-5 miles of your physical location. So while it changes your IP address - your geo location would be the same, for every login, even with different IP addresses. In the old days, those were great clues since in the grand scheme of things, that's a pretty small area.

Doe sthat make sense?

C-2
06-09-2014, 11:04 AM
lol that's how I feel about myself...I know just enough to get myself in trouble, but if I screw up bad enough, I could always pay someone to fix it right?

Yuppers :)

Wicky
06-09-2014, 11:15 AM
3-5 miles is a pretty big area when it comes to the river..

C-2
06-09-2014, 11:38 AM
3-5 miles is a pretty big area when it comes to the river..

That's true, but outside the river, it's a really small area.

Thinking from an anonymity point of view, nobody relies on a local dial-up connection for anonymity, or privacy. If you send a Subpoena over to Google, they will tell you to pound sand. If you send one over to your ISP - they say here ya go. Your ISP will turn the IP address into a physcial street address and cough up your account information. Whereas, most Internet based privacy services will not cough up anything.

Spoofing an IP address to conceal your location can done easily...but it's just not practical in today's "now, now, now" world.

Every anonymity/privacy service comes at the expense of slow speeds or logging. So unless you are in a 3rd world country where you could end up being arrested for voicing your opinion; or you are up to nefarious activity, using these types of services is just impractical or inconvenient. And when one of the services crashes, and leaks your true IP address...it's game over.

Lazarus
06-09-2014, 01:59 PM
I can see all of your IP Addresses....

ptc
06-10-2014, 12:23 PM
VB, the software that runs this place, logs IP addresses. So if you log in under your account with someone else's IP address (ISP), it will tell me.

So what you are saying is that HOTBOAT always wants to know where I am Peeing? So if IP at my friend Scotts house under my own name and then IP under Scotts login at my own house you will still know where I am Peeing from?

Does that make any sense???? lol :happy::happy::happy: I always pee clear when I drink Rocky Tops!!!!!

BTW; I miss WMC and WENDI!!!! GRADS ??? not so much - he is trouble wherever he goes.... and no he doesnt have a boat yet

HB Vic
06-10-2014, 01:19 PM
So what you are saying is that HOTBOAT always wants to know where I am Peeing? So if IP at my friend Scotts house under my own name and then IP under Scotts login at my own house you will still know where I am Peeing from?

Does that make any sense???? lol :happy::happy::happy: I always pee clear when I drink Rocky Tops!!!!!

BTW; I miss WMC and WENDI!!!! GRADS ??? not so much - he is trouble wherever he goes.... and no he doesnt have a boat yet

Is that what I said? Hmmmm. Not sure how you came up with that, but I won't argue with you. Have a great day.

BTW; I've heard they are both back on RDP.

HB Vic
06-10-2014, 01:21 PM
I can see all of your IP Addresses....

Grads. This is why you'll never be welcome back here. And never is a very, very, long time.

Nordie
06-10-2014, 03:46 PM
What if you pee your pants, will HB know?

HB Vic
06-10-2014, 04:26 PM
I really don't want to know.

Nordie
06-10-2014, 05:01 PM
So, when I registered here on HB It took like an hour until I was able to post, but then you see a drive by and immediately know its Grads...

Joker
06-10-2014, 05:35 PM
He's my new union steward

I'm busy learning every day how a professional job is run. I wish I could hate the union, but I can't.

Eli
06-10-2014, 05:41 PM
So, when I registered here on HB It took like an hour until I was able to post, but then you see a drive by and immediately know its Grads...

That was the longest hour of my life lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordie
06-10-2014, 05:42 PM
That was the longest hour of my life lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

I didn't know you were that excited for me to join Hotboat, but thanks!

Eli
06-10-2014, 05:44 PM
I didn't know you were that excited for me to join Hotboat, but thanks!

Yea sure that's it...not the numerous texts asking me why you can't post yet lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordie
06-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Yea sure that's it...not the numerous texts asking me why you can't post yet lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Hotboat sent me a PM, and said he had to stay up past 10pm, so he was a little late because he slept in!

Eli
06-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Hotboat sent me a PM, and said he had to stay up past 10pm, so he was a little late because he slept in!

He's full of it! That man doesn't sleep!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordie
06-10-2014, 05:53 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I just gotta go by what he told me...

HB Vic
06-10-2014, 06:09 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I slept last week, I'm good :D

djunkie
06-10-2014, 06:31 PM

After the amount I slept last night I'm probably due for about 10 hours worth tonight. We'll see how much of it I actually get. I think the stuff from my ct scan fucked me up yesterday.

Eli
06-10-2014, 07:33 PM

What you did isn't technically sleeping.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Slacker
06-10-2014, 07:38 PM
BTW; I've heard they are both back on RDP.

The dark side,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,missin William and Wendi!

Paul65K
06-10-2014, 07:42 PM
The dark side,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,missin William and Wendi!Yup.....I miss them too!!

28eliminator
06-10-2014, 08:11 PM

X3...

ChumpChange
06-10-2014, 08:17 PM

28eliminator
06-10-2014, 09:18 PM

The ones that helped make a cool website fun for a lot of people, and probably gave you something to do in your spare time :)

Ziggy
06-11-2014, 01:56 PM

;) click on the classic setup deal so it isn't so dark :D

Stainless
06-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Chick??

CH3NO2

Wicky
06-11-2014, 04:15 PM
What if you pee your pants, will HB know?

What if you drink IPA in HB, drive to DP, and then P?

Eli
06-11-2014, 04:16 PM

You pee A what?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordie
06-11-2014, 04:18 PM

HB will know about it...however if it is after 10pm you might get away with it until the morning....

ChumpChange
06-11-2014, 05:12 PM

I'm not sure if DP is allowed here.

HB Vic
06-11-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm not sure if DP is allowed here.

As long as you clean up and lock the doors when you leave, no problem :D

HB Vic
06-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Actually no one is missing, they just don't want to be found :D

Eli
06-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Actually no one is missing, they just don't want to be found :D

Being found by a guy on a white horse may not be so bad

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Being found by a guy on a white horse may not be so bad

Sent from my Bat Cave

To bad Mino,,,, you're yellow... lol.... :0)....

Eli
06-11-2014, 07:49 PM
To bad Mino,,,, you're yellow... lol.... :0)....

Oh Mino is just so cute! I may consider an exception.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Oh Mino is just so cute! I may consider an exception.

Sent from my Bat Cave
You better bring treats!!.... he likes peppermints.... lol.... ;0)....

Eli
06-11-2014, 08:12 PM
You better bring treats!!.... he likes peppermints.... lol.... ;0)....

Bring? Has he seen the movie? He's supposed to come rescue me ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Bring? Has he seen the movie? He's supposed to come rescue me ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

I asked him,,,, he said he prefers action flicks!!!... but he'll meet ya' half way.... :0)...

Eli
06-11-2014, 08:38 PM
I asked him,,,, he said he prefers action flicks!!!... but he'll meet ya' half way.... :0)...

I'd say send a white limo and I'll meet him half way, but I'm not Julia Roberts lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 08:45 PM
I'd say send a white limo and I'll meet him half way, but I'm not Julia Roberts lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh,,, come on now you're just as,,,,,, OH,,,, WAIT,,, I'd better STOP before I get accused of trying to score points again!!!... LMBO..... ;0).....

djunkie
06-11-2014, 08:48 PM
You 2 should get a room. Lol

Eli
06-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Oh,,, come on now you're just as,,,,,, OH,,,, WAIT,,, I'd better STOP before I get accused of trying to score points again!!!... LMBO..... ;0).....
Oh look it's the "points" police lol

You 2 should get a room. Lol

Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 08:51 PM
you 2 should get a room. Lol

~lights and sirens!!!~..... I knew it!!! Here come the flirt police again!! Lmbo!!!... ;0).....

Ziggy
06-11-2014, 09:18 PM
NB must just have issue with any kind of Police....the guilt makes him feel threatened by perceived flirt or thread cops........ and he ain't afraid to say so:thumb::cry2:

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 09:28 PM
NB must just have issue with any kind of Police....the guilt makes him feel threatened by perceived flirt or thread cops........ and he ain't afraid to say so:thumb::cry2:

Nope,,,, I tell it like it is,,,,, and have a little fun with it along the way.... you should know that Officer,,, you've pulled me over before..... LOL...... ;0).....

Ziggy
06-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Nope,,,, I tell it like it is,,,,, and have a little fun with it along the way.... you should know that Officer,,, you've pulled me over before..... LOL...... ;0).....

Yup, I carry no badge, don't have blue/red lights but you pulled over anyhow...the guilt must've gotten to ya:D:D I only have the power to give infractions on one boat forum which isn't this one. ;):)

Ziggy
06-11-2014, 09:36 PM
What kind of horse do you own?.....my D-I-L runs a riding school and offers trail rides out her ranch.

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Yup, I carry no badge, don't have blue/red lights but you pulled over anyhow...the guilt must've gotten to ya:D:D I only have the power to give infractions on one boat forum which isn't this one. ;):)
I'm pretty sure I'd been drinking!!!... LMBO.... :0)....

Nordic Bear
06-11-2014, 09:41 PM
What kind of horse do you own?.....my D-I-L runs a riding school and offers trail rides out her ranch.
The big Palomino quarter horse in the picture is Mino.... he's Halter and Working cow bred. And super awesome on the trails. Hands down BEST horse I've ever owned....

ptc
06-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Welcome "Elvis"

He is a BLM Rescuee Mustang - and enjoys living with the goats now!

Eli
06-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Welcome "Elvis"

He is a BLM Rescuee Mustang - and enjoys living with the goats now!

Elvis is cute. How old is he?

Sent from my Bat Cave

ptc
06-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Elvis is cute. How old is he?

Sent from my Bat Cave

They think he is about 12 - he has been captive for about 5 years. He has a great personality and runs like the wind!

Eli
06-12-2014, 01:59 PM
They think he is about 12 - he has been captive for about 5 years. He has a great personality and runs like the wind!

Captive?

Is he running like the wind bc he's finally free to run?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordic Bear
06-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Captive?

Is he running like the wind bc he's finally free to run?

Sent from my Bat Cave

LOL.... he's a captured wild Mustang Eli, the Bureau of Land Management used to have a program where they would round up the Mustangs and auction them to perspective owners with the promise that the new owners would gentle them and care for them properly. Mustangs make some of the best horses if properly gentled... (trained).... :0)....

Eli
06-12-2014, 04:18 PM
LOL.... he's a captured wild Mustang Eli, the Bureau of Land Management used to have a program where they would round up the Mustangs and auction them to perspective owners with the promise that the new owners would gentle them and care for them properly. Mustangs make some of the best horses if properly gentled... (trained).... :0)....

Why do they capture wild animals? Sounds cruel.

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
06-12-2014, 04:26 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Because wild is a 4 letter word?

Eli
06-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Because wild is a 4 letter word?

Why are people always trying to tame the wild ones? :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
06-12-2014, 04:40 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

It's a man thing, you wouldn't understand lol

Eli
06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
It's a man thing, you wouldn't understand lol

No I don't understand but I know first hand how it works. Sure he likes to see the wild animals but as soon as that wild animal is his he wants to tame it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nordic Bear
06-12-2014, 06:29 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

While I don't completely agree with the program,,, I would rather see them adopted and cared for than needlessly poisoned or slaughtered. Here is an article written on the subject that explains it much better than I can... (I've met many of these horses,,, they are truly wonderful creatures!!!)... :0)...
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/clouds-legacy-the-wild-stallion-returns/wild-horse-roundups-why-are-they-conducted/64/

Eli
06-12-2014, 06:53 PM
While I don't completely agree with the program,,, I would rather see them adopted and cared for than needlessly poisoned or slaughtered. Here is an article written on the subject that explains it much better than I can... (I've met many of these horses,,, they are truly wonderful creatures!!!)... :0)...
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/clouds-legacy-the-wild-stallion-returns/wild-horse-roundups-why-are-they-conducted/64/

I agree. It's great that PTC adopted him.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
06-12-2014, 07:16 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave
:rolleyes Oh boy..........that's because it's a :secret:

Eli
06-12-2014, 07:27 PM
:rolleyes Oh boy..........that's because it's a :secret:

Ugh!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
06-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Got Halos??

CH3N02

rioracr
06-19-2014, 07:49 AM
did Eli get hiested..........

HB Vic
06-19-2014, 07:50 AM

Nah, she's recharging :D

rioracr
06-19-2014, 07:55 AM
the every ready bunny...........:shock:

riverrunner1984
06-19-2014, 08:04 AM

I was wondering, just didnt want to say anything.
Its not like her not to post at least a couple times a day.

RVR SWPR
06-19-2014, 08:06 AM
You will need to raise your retirement benefits age limit.Everyone seems to be taking early retirement. :)

ChumpChange
06-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Where's Cigalert?

Ziggy
06-19-2014, 12:46 PM
I was wondering, just didnt want to say anything.
Its not like her not to post at least a couple HUNDRED times a day.

fixed it for ya.

Ziggy
06-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Nah, she's recharging :D

Trickle charging apparently....:D:D

HB Vic
06-19-2014, 12:48 PM

She'll be happy you guys miss her.

Ziggy
06-19-2014, 01:02 PM
She'll be happy you guys miss her.

Hard not to notice. :D
I've been a bit more cynical lately(old age perhaps) so I will see if she's happy or not.

ChumpChange
06-19-2014, 02:54 PM

What does Cole have to do with this?

Milkmoney
06-19-2014, 05:31 PM
I texted her two days ago and asked her where she went.
No response yet.

Her=Eli

Ziggy
06-19-2014, 05:36 PM
What does Cole have to do with this?
LOL
He gets his nose stuck in weird places, huh?:D

Milkmoney
06-19-2014, 05:36 PM
LOL
He gets his nose stuck in weird places, huh?:D

Did you jus say that coletrickle has a big nose ? :)

HB Vic
06-19-2014, 06:15 PM
I texted her two days ago and asked her where she went.
No response yet.

Her=Eli

She's responding, just not here lol

Ziggy
06-19-2014, 06:47 PM
She's responding, just not here lol

You banned her?!?! :EEK:

Ziggy
06-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Did you jus say that coletrickle has a big nose ? :)
I have no idea if he does. What do you think? :)

HB Vic
06-19-2014, 07:15 PM
You banned her?!?! :EEK:

Lol no way

Bobby V
06-19-2014, 07:25 PM
Hard not to notice. :D
I've been a bit more cynical lately(old age perhaps) so I will see if she's happy or not.

Check her blog.

ChumpChange
06-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Check her blog.

Is that where you've been?

HB Vic
06-19-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm going missing this weekend lol

06-19-2014, 10:56 PM
In before this eventually get locked.

HB Vic
06-20-2014, 12:28 AM

Locked by whom??? Lol

ChumpChange
06-20-2014, 06:10 AM

With all the IBTL memes out there, you couldn't at least post one?

RogerThat99
06-20-2014, 06:33 AM

I'm not agreeing that this thread will get locked, but while we are on the subject of IBTL....This one is my favorite!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102692/3632472-3429186-3175621866-india.gif

Stainless
06-20-2014, 06:48 AM

Admin2 ?? :D

CH3N02

admin2
06-20-2014, 07:00 AM

CH3N02

Always Lurking, but haven't had much to do for the past couple of months :action-smiley-035:

ChumpChange
06-20-2014, 07:12 AM
I'm not agreeing that this thread will get locked, but while we are on the subject of IBTL....This one is my favorite!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102692/3632472-3429186-3175621866-india.gif

There it is! Definitely the best of them!

rioracr
06-20-2014, 07:17 AM
if that is the case then maybe let Grads lose again to help keep ya sharp.......

Stainless
06-20-2014, 09:06 AM
Brenmoto??

CH3N02

Nordie
06-20-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm going missing this weekend lol

Hand me the keys, I'll take really good care of this place!

C-2
06-20-2014, 11:19 AM
Hand me the keys, I'll take really good care of this place!

Do you have a current MBMA Certification?

If not, Mateo can probably help you.

Mateo, when you received your moderator certification, did you take the one-week training boot camp, or were you required to take the full semester course?

How much was the training material?

I heard it's a tough certification to get.

Nordie
06-20-2014, 11:36 AM

Mateo, when you received your moderator certification, did you take the one-week training boot camp, or were you required to take the full semester course?

I'm union! I'm certified in everything...also good at taking breaks, and standing around...

RogerThat99
06-20-2014, 03:59 PM

This was the only certificate I got. More like an invitation. with a little work, I could make it into a certificate. :D

Ziggy
06-21-2014, 09:37 AM
;):cool::cool:

CH3N02
you mean gothalos

admin2
06-21-2014, 01:55 PM
;):cool::cool:
you mean gothalos

Sent by tapatalk with good intentionsHmmmmmmm :headscratch:

Ziggy
06-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Hmmmmmmm :headscratch:
lol, wrong thread:)
http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthread.php?t=3234
Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm

rioracr
06-24-2014, 08:41 PM
just spotted one that must have busted out of lockup..........Eli at a little after 5 pm so who else is still MIA...........

thatguy
06-25-2014, 12:31 AM
You've logged in with 6 so far. All of them show your name, no one else's.

Yes you can change it. But each IP gets logged. When more than one user uses the same IP address things get fishy :D

I log in all over the country, all different networks. How many do I show??

thatguy
06-25-2014, 12:37 AM

http://youtu.be/TMD6IndjfhU

rioracr
07-09-2014, 07:36 PM
saw a quad helio on the 4th at nite flying over the river, someone trying to take GotHalos job...........:yikes:

SBS933
07-10-2014, 07:28 AM
if that is the case then maybe let Grads lose again to help keep ya sharp.......I agree, this place needs a shot in the arm. Open up the lockdown and let it rock !!!

GRADS
07-14-2014, 08:38 PM
haven't seen Wmc and Wendi and Grads as of late, hope they are coming back.............:jail:

Hotboat is giving out pardons left and right. I think you'll see a few people back posting. :D

Wendi
07-15-2014, 07:16 AM
Who's missing?

John
07-15-2014, 12:40 PM
although I wasn't banned...I had a personal invitation to come back to this chaos. So, lets talk boats. Which I don't currently own one....but still want one again.

Miss Managed Assets
07-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Yeah, everyone's free!!!! :party1:

JBS
07-15-2014, 08:56 PM
Who's missing?

Do I know you :D

Stainless
07-20-2014, 06:21 AM
PR388 both here and there.

CH3N02

HB Vic
07-20-2014, 06:22 AM
PR388 both here and there.

CH3N02

Rdp too?

Stainless
07-20-2014, 06:22 AM
Rdp too?

Yea...

CH3N02

HB Vic
07-20-2014, 06:25 AM
Yea...

CH3N02

That's weird. Wonder if he's ok?

Stainless
07-20-2014, 06:32 AM
That's weird. Wonder if he's ok?

Probably found a gf and settled down. ;)

CH3N02

HB Vic
07-20-2014, 06:45 AM

CH3N02

Wouldn't surprise me lol

Milkmoney
07-20-2014, 07:36 AM

CH3N02

I think some girl would be lucky to hang with Stephen. Pretty good dude in my book :)

Napanutt
07-20-2014, 08:11 AM
Our pal Brett (Tis) was wondering why he isn't part of the band (more like the un-banned).

rioracr
03-03-2015, 09:15 AM
just wondering a few haven't been seen in awhile like Gothalos, Eli, WMC, Wendi and there are others, just they are ok........:fishing2:

HB Vic
03-03-2015, 10:19 AM
just wondering a few haven't been seen in awhile like Gothalos, Eli, WMC, Wendi and there are others, just they are ok........:fishing2:

Not sure about Eli.
Gothalos is a full time law student, no time for hotboat, or me for that matter lol. I wish him well.
The others are on RDP now as far as I know.

Life goes on :D

riverrunner1984
03-03-2015, 10:26 AM
I was thinking about this thread a few weeks ago but didnt want to steer the pot or make waves......but since it got brought up, where is Stainless?
He was a regular poster over here....

HB Vic
03-03-2015, 10:30 AM
I was thinking about this thread a few weeks ago but didnt want to steer the pot or make waves......but since it got brought up, where is Stainless?
He was a regular poster over here....

Pretty sure he's back on RDP. Guess he didn't like someone here, what I heard anyway.

Its all good. Don't think I ever did anything wrong to him, but that usually doesn't matter.

Bobby V
03-03-2015, 02:50 PM

Seen Wendi and WMC at the boat show in Needles.

314joey
03-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Not sure about Eli.

I wonder if she's going to come to LOTO this Summer, I'll have to PM her.

HB Vic
03-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Seen Wendi and WMC at the boat show in Needles.

How'd that work out for ya? :wink:

FrznJim
03-03-2015, 06:35 PM

That was a good one Vic! Made me LOL

HB Vic
03-03-2015, 06:45 PM
That was a good one Vic! Made me LOL

I'll probably catch hell for it. But hey, if you can't have a little fun you're on the wrong planet :D

FrznJim
03-03-2015, 06:48 PM
I'll probably catch hell for it. But hey, if you can't have a little fun you're on the wrong planet :D

When are you coming to the river? We are here for two months.

HB Vic
03-03-2015, 06:50 PM
When are you coming to the river? We are here for two months.

Two months? I'm jealous. As a matter o'fact, I smell a river trip coming up real quick. As a matter o'fact, possibly two consecutive trips. Not this weekend (Lake Ming) but the following two. Spring cleaning time :D

I'll let you know. I think I owe you a beer, but if I don't, don't tell me :D

ChumpChange
03-03-2015, 07:38 PM
What about Mateo? He was a pretty big poster here til he up and disappeared.

HB Vic
03-03-2015, 08:01 PM

That guys been gone for awhile. Just vanished lol

Bobby V
03-03-2015, 09:36 PM

Worked out great. Good company also with Outdrive, 2FF, Eliminator28, CambellCarl and many others. :buddies:

RogerThat99
03-04-2015, 12:07 AM

Who Cares...that guy is a Chump!!! ;)

HB Vic
03-04-2015, 01:06 AM
Worked out great. Good company also with Outdrive, 2FF, Eliminator28, CambellCarl and many others. :buddies:

Awesome sauce [emoji106]

ChumpChange
03-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Who Cares...that guy is a Chump!!! ;)

I heard he went to prison after he got himself in a Pickle.

HB Vic
03-04-2015, 07:33 AM
I heard he went to prison after he got himself in a Pickle.

I'd rather go to prison than be in prison lol

HB Vic
03-04-2015, 08:08 AM
If you leave on your own, are you still considered missing? [emoji16]

2manymustangs
03-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Where is Hole' Mole' ? :)

Where is RBP ?

ChumpChange
03-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Where is RBP ?

2380 Railroad St, Ste 100
Corona, CA 92880

Eli
03-04-2015, 02:01 PM
I wonder if she's going to come to LOTO this Summer, I'll have to PM her.
It's on my list of places to go this year.

Not sure about Eli.
Gothalos is a full time law student, no time for hotboat, or me for that matter lol. I wish him well.
The others are on RDP now as far as I know.

You know I've been busy and more recently purging crap! Lol

just wondering a few haven't been seen in awhile like, Eli, just they are ok........:fishing2:

Thanks!!! I'm doing great!! Just have been involved in a few things that have me tied up. Bachelorette party, wedding planning, job, move...you know the usual. [emoji6]

I'll try to check in more often.

HB Vic
03-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Midwest weddings are hard to plan, only a small window of good weather.

Do you have my address for the invitation? [emoji4]

314joey
03-04-2015, 03:27 PM

Bachelorette party, wedding planning, job, move...you know the usual. [emoji6]

Keep us informed which week or weekend you're coming, we closed on the new place two weeks ago and the remodel should be done in 3-4 weeks and we'll be moving into it around the first week of April, gotta be ready for Summer.

Whose getting married and where's the bachlorette party at..................I love those.

Eli
03-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Keep us informed which week or weekend you're coming, we closed on the new place two weeks ago and the remodel should be done in 3-4 weeks and we'll be moving into it around the first week of April, gotta be ready for Summer.

Whose getting married and where's the bachlorette party at..................I love those.

My younger sister is getting married in Cancun and I'm the maid of honor. The bachelorette party was last weekend in Vegas. You didn't miss anything. The most exciting part was tanning by the pool.

I'll probably know in July, but I want to be there for the pokerrun. So which ever weekend that is.

2manymustangs
03-04-2015, 03:55 PM

You know I've been busy and more recently purging crap! Lol

Thanks!!! I'm doing great!! Just have been involved in a few things that have me tied up. Bachelorette party, wedding planning, job, move...you know the usual. [emoji6]

I'll try to check in more often.

Im getting a visual...

Eli
03-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Im getting a visual...

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

28eliminator
03-05-2015, 08:36 AM

[emoji106][emoji4]

rioracr
03-05-2015, 09:27 AM
great to see some post up and let us no they are still in the rat race but after rereading most of the posts here it is amasing how some get pissed at someone and take it out on all by just leaving, it is one person and in life that can be dealt with but to get worked up over this thing called the interweb is nuts, most of us will never meet unless you put urself out there so most that post don't really have a clue of what they post except to excite so blow it off and move on, we can not please all but some that have left the site also had some good stuff on boating ect............

HB Vic
03-05-2015, 09:38 AM
great to see some post up and let us no they are still in the rat race but after rereading most of the posts here it is amasing how some get pissed at someone and take it out on all by just leaving, it is one person and in life that can be dealt with but to get worked up over this thing called the interweb is nuts, most of us will never meet unless you put urself out there so most that post don't really have a clue of what they post except to excite so blow it off and move on, we can not please all but some that have left the site also had some good stuff on boating ect............

Its no big really. I respect peoples choice and their right to make that choice, its their life. Oddly enough, some people don't get that concept.

What I don't get is the 6th grade mentality of "if you're friends with him/her, then I won't be friends with you" deal. That totally blows my mind.

For the others, its just concrete proof that one awe shit wipes out 25yrs of atta boys. LOL

Life boats on :D

rioracr
03-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Its no big really. I respect peoples choice and their right to make that choice, its their life. Oddly enough, some people don't get that concept.

What I don't get is the 6th grade mentality of "if you're friends with him/her, then I won't be friends with you" deal. That totally blows my mind.

For the others, its just concrete proof that one awe shit wipes out 25yrs of atta boys. LOL

Life boats on :D

yes it does but will wonder how we got out of grade school with all the inacting........