PDA

View Full Version : Where's the beer?

Nordie
06-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Looks like I am going to be checking out hot boat, and seeing what it is all about...:party1:

HB Vic
06-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Welcome!! Sorry for the delay getting you approved. I slept in. Lol jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nordie
06-04-2014, 10:44 AM

I got an e-mail first about tapatalk hacking my account, before I got an e-mail about my account activation lol...oh well party on!

riverrunner1984
06-04-2014, 01:59 PM
I could use a beer right now!

Eli
06-04-2014, 02:06 PM
I can use a Shocktop Raspberry!! Nordie will you be wearing your roller skates while you serve'em up? P

Sent from my Bat Cave

78Southwind
06-04-2014, 03:24 PM

I thought you didn't sleep anymore.

78Southwind
06-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Looks like I am going to be checking out hot boat, and seeing what it is all about...:party1:

Are you still working in Bullhead City?

Nordie
06-04-2014, 03:54 PM
I can use a Shocktop Raspberry!! Nordie will you be wearing your roller skates while you serve'em up? P

Sent from my Bat Cave

I don't stock such beer at this household. bud light or fireball your choice...

Are you still working in Bullhead City?

I haven't been down there in a while, have you gotten to check out The Loading Dock yet? I been wanting to go check it out...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/05/erebubyq.jpg

The last time I laid eyes on the place...it was a bad idea to send me down there with the crew I had, and now that I am divorced, there's stories I can actually share...

78Southwind
06-04-2014, 08:01 PM
I have some friends that went down there a couple weeks ago but Lisa and I haven't checked it out yet. Let me know if you're going to be in town and I will buy you a beer.

I haven't been down there in a while, have you gotten to check out The Loading Dock yet? I been wanting to go check it out...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/05/erebubyq.jpg

The last time I laid eyes on the place...it was a bad idea to send me down there with the crew I had, and now that I am divorced, there's stories I can actually share...