PDA

View Full Version : The Pecos League

No Butt No Putt
05-22-2014, 07:20 AM
Any of you baseball fans watch the new show on FOX SPORTS 1 called "The Pecos League"? It's on Tuesday nights at 6:30pm on dish network channel 150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
05-22-2014, 10:32 AM
I might have to check this out.

Stainless
05-22-2014, 06:57 PM
Any of you baseball fans watch the new show on FOX SPORTS 1 called "The Pecos League"? It's on Tuesday nights at 6:30pm on dish network channel 150.

I like a little baseball, tell us more.
You going to the river this weekend?

CH3NO2

No Butt No Putt
05-22-2014, 07:47 PM
It's about the players of the Colorado Triggers and them trying to get picked up to make it to the big leagues. The guys are f'n funny. Drinking, stuff like that. They were staying in a hostel and lubed the tile hallway to have a slip and slide.

No Butt No Putt
05-22-2014, 07:48 PM
No river this weekend. Going out next weekend.

Stainless
05-22-2014, 08:10 PM
It's about the players of the Colorado Triggers and them trying to get picked up to make it to the big leagues. The guys are f'n funny. Drinking, stuff like that. They were staying in a hostel and lubed the tile hallway to have a slip and slide.

Cool! We lost our AAA affiliate to El Paso. I thought they got pretty good support here. Not really sure what we have in Tucson now.

Met you at a BBSP about '10, your boat gave me respect for what a properly set up jet can do. ;)

CH3NO2

No Butt No Putt
05-22-2014, 08:16 PM
Met you at a BBSP about '10, your boat gave me respect for what a properly set up jet can do. ;)

CH3NO2

Thank you! She runs pretty good. I got an inducer to put in it now and with a little more setup she should run 90.