mouzer
05-18-2014, 07:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chc7CRuS0u0

78Southwind
05-18-2014, 08:02 PM
very nice...:thumb:

2manymustangs
05-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Interesting how that thing would make one bounce and then set...

Anyone care to explain that, relative to the set up or prop selection OR another factor?

I noticed on the last launch it looked like ole Nuts-A-Hangin was blowing the tail out after two bounces...

Edumacate me plz...

Trigger
05-20-2014, 05:17 AM
Judging by the left foot planted on the dash, I would say someone didn't install enough peddles for Mr. King. Appears to be less confusion and more boredom though! Lol Flats Forever!!!

mouzer
05-20-2014, 03:03 PM
did u notice the for sale signs on the sponsons,,day after this video it was in my garage for 2k less motor ...he sure knows how to rigem.....the paint was a disaster..

gn7
05-20-2014, 08:13 PM
Interesting how that thing would make one bounce and then set...

Anyone care to explain that, relative to the set up or prop selection OR another factor?

I noticed on the last launch it looked like ole Nuts-A-Hangin was blowing the tail out after two bounces...

Edumacate me plz...
Properly setup, that's what hydros do. I would think someone that owns a Sanger hydro would know that.

Judging by the left foot planted on the dash, I would say someone didn't install enough peddles for Mr. King. Appears to be less confusion and more boredom though! Lol Flats Forever!!!
Hydros are for people that can't peddle a flat:happy: No doubt Rick was bored stiff in the that.
They don't call stab and steer trainer wheel boats for nothing

Mrs.K034
05-25-2014, 10:01 PM
He's Rick King, bitch.. Nothing more to be said. Lol.