PDA

View Full Version : Hotboat.com Merchandise

HB Vic
05-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Well after a little, ok actually a lot, of work by Eli, Hotboat.com merchandise is now available.

I'll let her follow up with the products she will be offering because I'm not fashion savvy enough to tell you.

I've sent the information (photos) to our web guy and hopefully the web store will be open in the next day or two.

If you have any questions about the items, please send a PM to Eli and she can help you out.

I've seen some of the dresses (I think that's what they're called lol) and they're pretty cool. Hopefully you like the items and will support her efforts to provide great quality merchandise at a reasonable price. As well as sporting the Hotboat.com brand at the same time.

Thank you Eli!

HB

Eli
05-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Thanks Vic.

I ordered a few items. The following is what I ordered so far:

2 different men's t-shirt/tank designs and hats.

Ladies tanks and spaghetti strap shirts and dresses and bootie shorts.

Infant and toddler tshirts. Sizes 6 months to 24 months. This is just something I threw out there to see if people are interested.

I'm working on Board shorts too.

Sent from my Bat Cave

ColeBoater
05-21-2014, 09:21 AM
I just got my new HOTBOAT.COM shirt in the mail yesterday!! It is awesome!! Wife got mad because I didn't order her anything so it looks like, back to the web store I go. Thanks Eli!!

Eli
05-21-2014, 09:32 AM
I just got my new HOTBOAT.COM shirt in the mail yesterday!! It is awesome!! Wife got mad because I didn't order her anything so it looks like, back to the web store I go. Thanks Eli!!

You're very welcome!!! Enjoy!

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
06-26-2014, 03:10 PM
The artwork on the Tshirts really does look awesome!!! TY HB and TY Eli... ;)

Eli
06-26-2014, 05:49 PM
The artwork on the Tshirts really does look awesome!!! TY HB and TY Eli... ;)

Thank you! I will let the designer know. He worked very hard on them.

Sent from my Bat Cave